The Death Plague: Part I (OOC)

• Thread starter DJae Writer Chick
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DJae Writer Chick

Original poster
[drop]2016.[/drop] They were trying to cure a deadly disease with a nano-bot technology, but the artificial intelligence in the nano-bots evolved, creating a virus. When the creators tried to use the kill-code to stop it, the nano-bot virus mutated further so the kill-code was useless. The virus killed off its hosts, the entire lab dying within 24 hours. Before people began dying, a few scientists left the lab. When the government found out what was happening, they put the entire country on lock down. They thought they had cleared out all traces of the virus, reopening the borders. A few years later, people began...changing. They became cannibalistic, their brain shutting down certain parts such as memory and common sense, and a lot of their intelligence. They were crazy, reckless, and highly dangerous. At first, everyone thought it was a new disease, but when the doctors found it was the nano-bot virus that had been thought to be wiped out, they immediately told non-infected to stay away from anyone that seemed sick in any way. As winter set in, infection rates slowed, but most of the world was already dead or infected.

[drop] 2020. [/drop]Half of the world was dead and most of the other half infected. Survivors were informed over radio broadcasts to make their way to Paris, France and take shelter on the Eiffel Tower, that the United Nations had planned for an emergency like this.
So.
Everyone began to make their way to this large metal monument.

How to get infected?
Bites, Scratches, Any transfer of bodily fluids (spit, blood, etc), Unfiltered water, Unclean/Under-cooked meat.
What weapons are allowed?
Knives, Swords, or Blades of any kind
Bow-staffs
Pistols (Remember: Ammo is Limited)
Bows and Arrows (Remember: Ammo is Limited)
Crossbows (Remember: Ammo is Limited)
Semi-automatic Guns (Remember: Ammo is Limited)
Sniper Rifles (Remember: Ammo is Limited)
Other Notes:
The story will start with a band of survivors in Raymond, Mississippi.
January 8th, 2020.
Temporary Destination: Miami, Florida.
Permanent Destination: Eiffel Tower, Paris, France.
Transportation: 4 Armored Jeeps, 1 'CAT' Bus.

Character Sheet!~
Name:
Appearance:
Weapons:
Personality:
Family: (If any)
Important Notes:
Hobbies:

You can have up to 2 Characters.

I am looking for 3 people willing to take special positions in this rp! Please PM me ASAP!
FAQ
Here you will find answers to questions asked about the rp and extra information that would be added later.

IF YOU'RE CHARACTER SHEET HAS BEEN ACCEPTED, HERE IS THE IC THREAD: The Death Plague: Part I (IC)

REGULAR INFECTED- Regular infected people. They go about the pace of a crawling baby, they tend to target people. They are colorblind, they can smell people, they have very good hearing.

BIOS- These will be found mostly near labs, nuclear plants, power plants, factories, pretty much anywhere were toxic waste can be found. The usual side-effects are just that they become faster, some can even run, but some, though rare, can scream at high pitches, and very, very few regain the ability to see color. These are more dangerous, as they tend to target anything that moves on it's own. They'll attack a flag if it's moving, or a shirt, or a cat, or dog, or a person. Anything that moves on it's own.

Those are the only two types for now. Regular Infected will be 90% of what you'll see for now, Bios aren't seen that often because of the specific conditions that have to be for them to survive in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Ailley 'Zen' Carev

Appearance:
art-woman-apocalypse-818777.jpeg

Weapons: Bow and Arrow, long sword.
[spoili]
images

images

31I5yU5QzBL._SL210_.jpg
[/spoili]

Personality: Calm in tense situation, cautious, caring, tender.

Family: All Dead.

Important Notes: She is very strict when things start to go
downhill. She was risen in a military family and has a military background. LEADER OF THE GROUP.

Dislikes: Talking about her past, infected,

Hobbies: Writing, Photography, Music​

Name: Canary Lavigne
Appearance:
Girl-Fantasy-Art.jpg

Weapons: throwing knives, bow staff (she keeps the throwing knives around her hip, hidden, while she keeps her knife in between her legs)
Personality: Smart, loyal, blunt, sarcastic, has a temper
Family: Has none
Important Notes: She speaks about 3 languages (English, Spanish, French), has been practicing martial arts since elementary school and she has a bit of an anger problem. Canary is also Hispanic.
Likes: Chocolate, drinking, cigarettes, sharp weapons, music
Dislikes: The dark, zombies, whiny people, being insulted,
Hobbies: Dancing (was a dance teacher), martial arts, soccer

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Name: Lillian “Lilly” Rhodes

Appearance:
beautiful-blonde-blue-eyes-girl-pretty-doutzen-kroes-_tiiv.jpg

Weapons: She has twin swords ((imagine there's two)) that she keeps crossed over her back. She also has a Dagger strapped to her hip.

Personality: Lilly is caring, kind, smart and brave. She is a bit closed off from others and slow to trust, but very loyal.

Family: The only family she has left is a brother Dean, he has been infected. She doesn’t know where he is now, but she prays he’s still alive. She hopes that once she gets to Paris, there will be people who know how to reverse the virus.

Important Notes: ((working on it :D))

Dislikes: The infected, smoke, deception, cruelty.

Hobbies: Singing, hiking, swimming.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
I just realized I have yet to put a banner up for this...I shall do that immediately!!! Or well, within the next week

Im sorry guys. I might back out of this. I just dont have the patience to rp anymore ;n;

Aww... alright. If you don't want to rp, then don't, don't feel forced into it or anything~

• Thank You
Reactions: Jerem_co
It took forever, sorry guys, but I've finally submitted the banner. Hopefully it'll be up soon and we can get some more people in here.

Yes we are!
Just put up a:
Character Sheet!~
Name:
Appearance:
Weapons:
Personality:
Family: (If any)
Important Notes:
Hobbies:

And I'll look over it, and most likely you'll be accepted immediately ^~^

• Thank You
Dana Lewis | 18 | Female
tumblr_lbm8eyO1fr1qz5964o1_500.png

ai-as50-1.jpg

(AI AS50 Sniper Rifle)

J8%20traditional%20bowie%20knives.jpg

(Bowie Knife)

&

AGABUFFALO9LOCKBACKDAGGER-2.jpg

(Switchblade)
Personality: Dana can be a bit hot-headed and hates being ordered around like some sort of dog, but she does what she has to in order to survive. She can be very vulgar and violent at times when angered, but she is usually seen silent and distant. The teen hates having to wait, but likes to go out into the open. Even if it may seem like she is a cold being, she genuinely cares for the well-being of the people she spends her time with.

Family: All Deceased.

Important Notes: Very secretive.

Likes: Surviving, Her sniper rifle, the color Red, the Outdoors.

Dislikes: Annoying people, People who give up, Being ordered around, Staying Indoors for too long.

Hobbies: Hunting, Hiking, Reading.​

• Love
@ItsToppyTippers ~ Dana is accepted!

I'll probably start the thread by New Years if we don't have another person before then~
If we get another person, I'll start the IC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.