The Death Game - Shadowz and Beel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pepper heard Eris from the other end of the tunnel, if she bothered to call, then it must be good, right? She found herself relax, as the number of people in the room slowly dispersed as they went through the subterranean passage. It would be her turn soon, she wasn't sure whether she could make it or not. Pepper attempted to calm herself by closing her eyes, but that only made her worse as she then couldn't see!
''Um, Eris, Anna-Beth? Is everything OK?'' Her ear twitched in worry,

((I've decided to ditch Ellie for now xD))

Ok. If you're sure >< :P
-
"It's fine," Anna-Beth called back sensing the girls tension. "It's all good."
Darren looked up at Pepper. "Are you going, or am I?" he asked, his blue eyes like stormy seas in the dark lighting of the room.

Pepper snapped out of her haze of worry, now with more room, she stretched her tail,
''Hmm, if you wouldn't mind,'' she shrugged, smiling slightly, her large wolf ears flat on her head.

Darren nodded. "Ok," he said begging his scape into the tunnel. His build meant he struggled a little more, scraping his back and shoulders along the tunnel.

Pepper breathed quickly, I guess it's my turn now! She said, sticking her head in the tunnel after Darren moved along. It was very low, so her ears where pushed against her black unruly hair. She pushed herself up, and slid in. She didn't feel comfortable at all, her tail was painfully squashed together with the ceiling as well as her ears. She crawled, sweating, it felt as if the walls where closing in on her! She stopped, catching her breath. She felt very dizzy, and the fur on her tail rose. OK, she thought, determined and pulled herself through closer. She could see the exit, it was pretty light. She squealed and finally managed to slide onto the white floor. She sat on her hands and knees for a moment, catching her breath, breathing heavily. Her ears perked up, as well as her tail; stretching, welcoming the wide space. She rubbed her eyes and sat up, her white jumper now grey and slightly green from the tunnel slime.
''OK, this is flippin' stupid, what is this place? We are forced to go through that freaking tunnel, then only to be taken here!" Pepper stamped one of her feet, empathising her anger.

"At least we have light now," Eris commented running a hand through her red hair which she'd let back down.
"This place is really starting to freak me out," Darren admitted. "Who'd be crazy enough to do something like this?" He wore a black hoodie, the hood of which had slipped off of his face revealing his pale complexion.
"Maybe we're just d-dreaming?" Anna-Beth added, her voice stuttering from the stress she was feeling.

Pepper bit her nails furiously, pacing up and down.
''Yes, but now we're stuck in here!'' Pepper whined, her breathing heavy, still recovering from the tunnel experience. She scanned the room for any ideas or ways to escape. ''Huh?'' she said, noticing something in the corner, she aimlessly began to walk over, to get a better view. It was a small, black camera and it seemed to be spying on the group. It was too high for Pepper to reach herself.

"Guys, have you got any idea what this means?" Erisnasked indicating towards the can and the red mess on the wall. "It's a little-" she scratched her head in search of her next words. "Weird."
"This whole situation is weird," Darren reminded her as he crouched down next to the can to get a better look inside of it.

''Hey, look over here!'' Pepper called, her tail curling like a ribbon. She pointed up at the camera, one hand on her hip. ''What kind of sick game is this? People enjoy watching others suffer?'' She paced down the other side of the wall, kicking it as hard as she could. It dented, which caused the wallpaper to peel away slightly.

"What on earth?" Eris said going over to look at the debt in the wall. Taking her hand she rapped on it and was surprised to hear it sounded hollow. "This isn't stone. Perhaps we can break through to the other side," she suggested. It didn't explain the can or splatter but for some reason it seemed like to more comforting option. If this is some game, I want no part in it, she declared to herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.