The Dean's List

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Astaroth, Apr 19, 2012.

1. THE DEAN'S LIST
    ACQUARIANA
    ANGRY GMK
    ASHALIA
    AZURE_NIGHT
    CAMMYDRAGON
    CERULEAN
    COSMICWEINERDOG
    COSMOS
    DANIELLA_BELLI
    DAVION
    DREAMS~LIGHTS~TO~HELL
    ELLA BAILEY
    IRON MEN AND SAINTS
    LSTORM
    LYNZY
    LYSANDER
    MINIBIT
    MS_WRONG
    PHOENIX ASTIN
    PPBG
    RANGERKAY
    REDBLOOD
    SAKURA
    SCATHACH
    SHADOWHEART26
    SQUEE
    YOUNG WONDERMAN
    ZORILLA

Want to be on this list?

All you have to do is be an active participant as a student in threads around the Academy! You can reply to various Workshops and Writing Exercises, request a Mentor, share helpful links, or reply to (and even start your own) Discussion threads. Lurker or Inactive members will be removed from the Dean's List. So get out there and study hard!

#1 Astaroth, Apr 19, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2013
    • Thank Thank x 2
  2. LOOK MOM! I'M ON THE DEAN'S LIST!

But no seriously, Woohoo!

3. Me too! Oh jeez! I feel so accomplished. OSSY obviously knows how to make one feel special.

4. oops... havent posted here since I joined sorry all. =__=

5. Great job, guys! Mentors want their mentees to excel. Hard working mentees make us better mentors. It's a positive cycle!

6. > w <

I got on the Deans list

is it too weird to squeal from this?

It makes me want to work and study harder...

7. Wow...First month here and I'm on the Dean's List? I am honored to be roleplaying with you guys.

8. o.o Deans list?? :DDD WEEE!!!! I don't even have a teacher yet. :D Wahahahahaha.... -dances excitedly- Thank you very much, Iwaku People!!!! Or... whomever thought me Dean's List material. :DDD

9. Congratulations [MENTION=4791]Ashalia[/MENTION], [MENTION=961]Cammydragon[/MENTION], [MENTION=3049]CosmicWeinerDog[/MENTION], [MENTION=1783]Cosmos[/MENTION], [MENTION=2808]Dreams~lights~to~Hell[/MENTION], [MENTION=4668]Iron Men And Saints[/MENTION], [MENTION=4732]Phoenix Astin[/MENTION], [MENTION=4285]PPBG[/MENTION], [MENTION=3293]Shadowheart26[/MENTION], and [MENTION=4673]Squee[/MENTION] for making the Dean's List this month!

• Like Like x 3
    • Thank Thank x 1
  10. alright *JUMP UP WITH FIST IN THE AIR* TAKE THAT PEOPLE WHO SAID I WOULD NEVER MAKE IT............ i dont get what i did to have this?

friend next to me: *facepalm*

11. Same with me! Whatever. I'm happy! :D

12. ...

We're not aware that there is such an award here.

...we...we are...

She's really happy, is what she's trying to say.

I...well, we, I mean I--

She will continue to work hard to improve herself. Well, me included, of course.

...hush.

We only hope that this can be seen as a forecast/an omen to better things that have yet to come.

Yes...

With that, THANK YOU SO MUCH! PIES AND PORPOISES!

Thank you. We are truly honoured.

13. Sweet! :D

I have another short story I'm posting soon.

14. I would like to thank my parents for giving me life as well as Iwaku for putting me on the Dean's list. hahaha.

15. I made the dean's list? When did this happen? xD

16. I am...so confused that I don't even...what?