DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
It varies a lot depending on my schedule, unfortunately.
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Psychological horror
Body horror
Supernatural
Giallo
Splatterpunk
Dark fantasy
Historical
Low fantasy
Magipunk
Weird West
Noir
Thriller
Gothic horror
Southern Gothic
Gaslamp fantasy
Cyberpunk
Space saga
Clockpunk
Space Western
Space opera
Paranormal
Modern fantasy
Dieselpunk
Post-Apocalyptic
Crime drama
Medieval fantasy
THE DEAN'S LIST
ACQUARIANA
ANGRY GMK
ASHALIA
AZURE_NIGHT
CAMMYDRAGON
CERULEAN
COSMICWEINERDOG
COSMOS
DANIELLA_BELLI
DAVION
DREAMS~LIGHTS~TO~HELL
ELLA BAILEY
IRON MEN AND SAINTS
LSTORM
LYNZY
LYSANDER
MINIBIT
MS_WRONG
PHOENIX ASTIN
PPBG
RANGERKAY
REDBLOOD
SAKURA
SCATHACH
SHADOWHEART26
SQUEE
YOUNG WONDERMAN
ZORILLA

Want to be on this list?

All you have to do is be an active participant as a student in threads around the Academy! You can reply to various Workshops and Writing Exercises, request a Mentor, share helpful links, or reply to (and even start your own) Discussion threads. Lurker or Inactive members will be removed from the Dean's List. So get out there and study hard!

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Pattern and Mid
LOOK MOM! I'M ON THE DEAN'S LIST!

But no seriously, Woohoo!

Me too! Oh jeez! I feel so accomplished. OSSY obviously knows how to make one feel special.

Great job, guys! Mentors want their mentees to excel. Hard working mentees make us better mentors. It's a positive cycle!

> w <

I got on the Deans list

is it too weird to squeal from this?

It makes me want to work and study harder...

Wow...First month here and I'm on the Dean's List? I am honored to be roleplaying with you guys.

o.o Deans list?? :DDD WEEE!!!! I don't even have a teacher yet. :D Wahahahahaha.... -dances excitedly- Thank you very much, Iwaku People!!!! Or... whomever thought me Dean's List material. :DDD

Congratulations [MENTION=4791]Ashalia[/MENTION], [MENTION=961]Cammydragon[/MENTION], [MENTION=3049]CosmicWeinerDog[/MENTION], [MENTION=1783]Cosmos[/MENTION], [MENTION=2808]Dreams~lights~to~Hell[/MENTION], [MENTION=4668]Iron Men And Saints[/MENTION], [MENTION=4732]Phoenix Astin[/MENTION], [MENTION=4285]PPBG[/MENTION], [MENTION=3293]Shadowheart26[/MENTION], and [MENTION=4673]Squee[/MENTION] for making the Dean's List this month!

alright *JUMP UP WITH FIST IN THE AIR* TAKE THAT PEOPLE WHO SAID I WOULD NEVER MAKE IT............ i dont get what i did to have this?

friend next to me: *facepalm*

o.o Deans list?? :DDD WEEE!!!! I don't even have a teacher yet. :D Wahahahahaha.... -dances excitedly- Thank you very much, Iwaku People!!!! Or... whomever thought me Dean's List material. :DDD

Same with me! Whatever. I'm happy! :D

We're not aware that there is such an award here.

...we...we are...

She's really happy, is what she's trying to say.

I...well, we, I mean I--

She will continue to work hard to improve herself. Well, me included, of course.

...hush.

We only hope that this can be seen as a forecast/an omen to better things that have yet to come.

Yes...

With that, THANK YOU SO MUCH! PIES AND PORPOISES!

Thank you. We are truly honoured.

Sweet! :D

I have another short story I'm posting soon.

I would like to thank my parents for giving me life as well as Iwaku for putting me on the Dean's list. hahaha.

I made the dean's list? When did this happen? xD

I am...so confused that I don't even...what?