The Deadliest Warrior

I

Inane Nihilist

Original poster
Anyone ever seen the show?
Link to episodes
Link to wikisource

So basically this will be taken into RP form.

A trio will direct the RP and give commentary. They will also judge and vote on certain things as well can the audience(possibility...).

Two teams of up to 2 - 3 people will represent and introduce their warrior(s) within the OOC and IC. The warrior selected could comprise of a group or a single heroic figure.

The chosen warrior(s) must be well enough known across the planet, full background of everything needed, 100% fact filled sources(no BS).
These warriors must also be balanced in some way.

Each team brings a total of 5 weapons from the particular group they are associated with.
They will present the strengths, and weaknesses of each weapon, including written tests of the weapons. (chopping shit in half or obliterating things =P )

After turns have been taken and votes counted, the winner is determined.
From there a mock battle takes place to showcase how each weapon is used in a 'real' battle situation, and to determine which combatant is the "deadliest warrior".

After that episode has passed, another will be created that features new warrior teams.
--------------------------------------

So... any ideas on helping this along or questions? Or you think this baby is ready to be cast out into the OOC?

I'd love to see this happen! Hopefully people are interested. I wanna see RP characters all set up against one another. =P

I doubt it will happen with as much preparation and real life info as is required. But it would be awesome to just have RP characters of similar powerlevels be evaluated this way.

I was hoping people would gather such warriors as Halo's Spartan forces or Warhammer peeps or Star Wars or whatever well enough known stuff there would be out there. Like Chuck Norris even coming into the picture vs Captain Kirk.

I was tricked here I WANT TO SEE MASTER CHIEF GET CURBSTOMPED BY A TERMINATOR

>_>
<_<

Warp spider?

Welp I'm thinking we could vote on a set few to have and have some people back the fighters for support and tell us about them and their skillz. ^^

OH MY DEAR FUCKING LORD! MARY AND JOSEPH WITH CRACKERS!

IMP, YOU FUCKING MAMZER! I LOVE YOU!

Waaaaaaaait. Chief against Space Marines?

That's like Mario against Sin.

EDIT: Oh, and this is perfect for Tyranid's versus Zerg.

DIBS BY THE WAY!

In straight combat, but Zerg corruptibility is more active and much faster than 'Nid terraforming. Which seems to effect only earth(Death by spores produced by terraforming, and Genestealer absorption nonwithstanding) anyway. Besides, they might end up on the same side. The Hive Mind is older but the Overmind reproduces quicker.

Besides, Ultralisk(s, lol) versus Tervigon? Epic!

I think the 'nids have the clear advantage... with the hive mind the larger the swarm the more intelligent it becomes, while the overmind is i single entity. Also the Tyranid ability to collect the dead and spawn ever increasing numbers and LEARN from their enemies rather than simple infecting them would mean that any 'nid swarm that manages to defeat a zerg swarm will have the best of both.

Hmm... we could hold such a battle. Anyone else you wanna put on the table?

Protoss - Tau, Protoss - Eldar.

A Titan vs. A Scarab Tank

Cthulu vs. Sin, that one is a must. We all know Cthulu would win, but since they're both immortal... XD

Humwawa against The Fourth Horseman, Pazuzu versus Nurgle.

And a Power Ranger against Robocop.

EDIT:
I think the 'nids have the clear advantage... with the hive mind the larger the swarm the more intelligent it becomes, while the overmind is i single entity. Also the Tyranid ability to collect the dead and spawn ever increasing numbers and LEARN from their enemies rather than simple infecting them would mean that any 'nid swarm that manages to defeat a zerg swarm will have the best of both.

Fuck it. You're probably right, but I imagine there would be ways fight 'Nids. If puny Guard can, Zerg's can too. Besides, Cerebrate against a Lictor... *pulls out the Cerebrate character sheet for IW*

Collectively, Zerg would be assimilated, but if it was one on one. Hey Vay, you do 'Nids and I'll do Zerg.

Sin? Who is that exactly?

BTW I'm likin' the matchup.

Maybe the Tyranids could fight some other largscale bug force... or something around that. However I can't think of anything else! XD

Anyway to include Samus somewhere in fighting someone? Who would you guys see fit in fighting her?

Sin.jpg

That, Versus:

2zh1shx.jpg

That.

Zerg vs. Nids.

Against the Overmind and his Cerebrates... If it ain't Dark Templar, it ain't dead.

WE MUST FEED ON SOME PROTOSS FIRST.

I'd put the Beast in there somewhere, but they need both biological and mechanical components to thrive.

So the beast hit the terans then the protos then use the mecnanics gained against the zerg.