The Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You see the undead yet you do not fear us how strange perhaps you can see the town as well. You may be of some use to us there go to the town there are many many more of us i can not stay here long miss i fear i am being drawn back" Dolores listened and looked at the direction he pointed at. She saw the town. Located far away from this one, it was way into a secluded area. A part of the area everyone avoided, believing it cursed. It's thick fogs, everyone went missing there. Once you walked in, there's no going out and she nodded before looking around her and shaking her head."Ugh.. Need medicine." She said as an excuse, walking back to the small cemetery.

She'll leave when no one is in the streets. And she'll ask for Aleksander for help. When she made it back to the cemetery, she sat next to the plaque and knocked on it."Um.. Aleksander..?" She whispered. Aleksander slowly appeared, sitting on his plaque and blinked."Yes dearest?" He asked."Hmm... Well.. I met another ghost besides you." She mumbled."He seemed interested in me. Well, the fact that I have this type of power and told me I could be of good use." She explained."Can you take me to the cursed town everyone fears?" She asked. Aleksander stared hard at her."What did he look like?" He asked cautiously."It could be a demon mimicking a ghost." Added the male.

"He was tall.." She said standing up. She slid her finger across her throat."Slit throat." She adds. Then wriggled her fingers around before pointing at her eye and closing one if them."Fingers missing, and an eye." She answered. Aleksander thought for a moment. He indeed sounded familiar and he sighed."I don't want you to go, even if I'm leading you to my town."

"Why not!? I've been to hell before--Literally!"
"It was only one time Dolores. You shouldn't have opened the portal in the first place. Lucifer could've kept you if he wanted too." He scoffed bitterly."You should be thankful I saved you." Added Aleksander.

Dolores frowned as she straightened out her plaid overall skirt (outfit but without hat)."Aleksander--Please! Maybe I can help him too! Not just you--Other ghosts! Even if its risky!" The girl begged, stomping her feet on the ground. Another ghost appeared."Hey! Quiet down miss!" The male ghost said. The female turned around alarmed and bowed."Sorry!" She responded, looking back at the ghost.

"Fine. We leave when its a full moon." He sighed. Dolores grinned with delight, clapping her hands together."Yes!" She said excitedly before running back to her small house.

(On phone..)

The full moon was more then a few days away and Nick has slipped into a fit of deppression he sits by the fire day and night just watching it sometimes he would raise his hand to his face as if touching his eyes for something anything to come back to him. Finaly on the night of the full moon Nick rose from his spot and looked at yuki" Yuki we must go someone will meet us i belive she can be of help to us" he tells her and sighs for a moment" She is a human and yet she sees beyond the vail of our world she can see us and yet she can touch us she is a human how strange indeed this world has become she may help you find your peace yuki" he tells her and with that he stood he was keeping his normal state a tall man with sandy brown hair blue eyes and a very tall and strong build. He looks down at yuki and flashes a weak smile heading for the edge of town and awaited the girl. He wonders if she would show he knew she would he could feel it something would happen he had hoped he would find the suffering he desverd or maybe this was his punishment. Ether way he would help yuki find her peace help her find what she sought after her time in heaven. Nick had a talent for telling good souls from bad and she was a good soul cut short of her time on this planet she needed her rest and her peace.

Yuki shook her head, "That wouldn't be believable," she stated, meaning that it was pretty obvious that he wasn't alright. Sitting down on the floor next to him, she looked at the broken floorboard and back at Nick again. "I'm sure that there are others who think the same way," she said. Though she might have been an exception. Although she wanted to know the truth, there were things that she just couldn't remember without some sort of trigger from when she was alive.

Standing up after Nick, she looked at him questionably as he spoke about a human and nodded her head silently as she followed him. Peace... She thought as she stood by Nick. The only thing she felt, was restlessness. Though she did hope that Nick himself would find peace considering how long he had been around in this world without moving on. Yuki on the other hand never recalled feeling such thing called peace in her lifetime. All she remember was feeling empty like how she had first woken up when she had died. It didn't seem to make a difference to her whether she found peace or not. "Is she coming?" Yuki asked as she looked up at the full moon.

Days had passed and Dolores met with Aleksander to leave. She had worn the same outfit so that when she met the strange ghostly man again, he would perhaps recognize her and they walked.

After a while they were about a distance away."My feet hurts!" She whispered as she wore a black cloak over."Thats what you get for being miss. pretty." Aleksander responded, referring to her outfit when she could've worn something more comfortable. Once they arrived, they were very far from town and Dolores grinned running ahead of Aleksander to Nick."T-Thats him!" She yelled excitedly and pointed at the other ghostly male, looking down the hill at Aleksander."Quiet.. You're awfully loud Dolores.." He hissed. Dolores nodded and looked up at nick grinning.

"I can't wait to see the ghost town! I might find my twin!" She laughed. Aleksander twitched."Shes not a ghost..Dolores. Shes already been assigned a place." He mumbled a lie."Oh, ok." She commented.

Dolores had a twin sister, also like her who was able to speak to ghosts as well. Their strong points were communicating with ghosts, but they could also speak to other supernatural creature only very faintly and not as clear as ghosts. Her name was 'Blair', a powerful psychic with the same inborn ability. Unfortunately, her parents thought Blair was crazy, while Dolores was more secretive with her powers, keeping it from everyone but her sister who often questioned why she never told their parents as they grew up. So blair was the one who took various therapy and Placed in a mental hospital. Unbeknownst of Dolores, Blair committed suicide for an 'unknown reason' and has since believed she had been 'murdered' instead. Blair's fate, was being placed in hell.

Aleksander yawned as Dolores was simply facinated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nick walks forward and looks at the girl" She is here and she brings a gust with her" He comments and walks forward he was looking normal now he smirks for a moment and walks to the line of the ghost town he couldent risk going any farther he was still to weak he needed more time before he could travel outside of the town. He sighs for a moment and takes yukis hand and leads her to the girl" she is a human yuki. yet she sees us" he tells her and looks at the women bowing to her" hello miss i am Nikolai or nick as most people have taken to calling me" he tells her and bows his head for a moment and then looks to yuki then back to the women he frowns for a moment looking at her" I see, you look like the girl i use to know" He tells her it was true nick knew of blair he thought she was a sad soul her one wish was to see her lost sister again. He looked to the soul and frowns for a moment walking over to him looking him over" You have found your name and your past why have you not moved on to the next plain have you not fineshed your business here" he asks the boy and looks at him strangly it was odd for nick to see another soul who has found their name and yet chose to stay and not to move on. He thought it was off strange" Are you an angle, your not a demon i can not sense that from you" he asks him

Yuki followed a few steps behind Nick as she looked at the human and to another boy and then back at Nick as he introduced himself. Yuki only looked at the two strangers in front of her silently for a few moments until she finally introduced herself. "Yuki..." She spoke quietly as she looked around, rather than pay attention to what Nick had said. She didn't find herself to have much relation to the conversation so she let her mind wander until she heard that the other boy who had remembered who he was did not yet move on, which caught Yuki's interest as she looked at him curiously.

Nick was watching the two he seemed to be stuyding both of them for some reason when he looked at them he looked then back to yuki he takes her hand senseing her distrust" They will not harm us we are already dead" he whispers to her smirking for a moment to show yuki that everything was alright an that she need not be afriad. Nick looks at them and sighs for a moment looking up at the moon as it was full and shown down through the clouds enough to light the area around them. He looks around for a bit waiting for the girl to awnser.

"Nikolai." The girl repeats to her self with a nod."I'll call you by your full name.. I'm Dolores." She grinned hands wrapped on the strap of her messenger bag which held many books for rituals and whatnot, just incase needed."I see, you look like the girl i use to know" Dolores heard. She perked her head up."My twin sister you mean!?" She asked, but by then the other ghost talked to her ghost friend."You have found your name and your past why have you not moved on to the next plain have you not finished your business here?" He asked. Aleksander stared."I am finished.. I've already been assigned, however I'm not quite an angel.. It's complicated. But yes I'm finished. I came causes he summoned me." He shrugged.

Dolores looked back at Nikolai."I'm glad she's fine.. Or Atleast was.. Did she talk about me!?" She grinned. Aleksander said nothing and changed the topic. Dolores shouldn't know about Blair, where she had been assigned to."So what is it that you want from Dolores? Help like me?" He asked.

Yuki looked up at Nick when he took her hand and nodded at him. Trusting his words. Though she still couldn't help but feel uneasy being around other people who could see and speak to her. She then listened to the other two strangers introduce themselves and tilted her head. "Help," she said as she then looked back up at Nick again. "Are they going to help?" She asked, her question directed mostly to the girl who Nick said was able to help them.

Nick thinks about the question for a long moment and then he finaly nodds and sighs deeply" I hope they can anyways it seems she is intent on helping us move on thought i think she may be of more help to you then she will be to me, i know i have been here on this plane for a long time a very long time i doubt there is even a record of who i was anymore" he says for a moment and then looks down. Nick knew it was a very slim chance that these two can help him." yes i knew her she went by a diffrent name back then she rather liked the name willow during her stay here. She knew she had a sister that is the one thing that she was absoutly sure of beyond a reason of doubt. But she could not rember anything more on how she died. One day she was waundering through a town when she had gotton her memorys back she knew where she was going but she did give me a message for you" He tells her nick was sure she wanted to hear this but he was almost unwilling to share anything more about her death." She told me that she wanted you to know that she loved you and she wished she had more time with you. She begs your forgivness for what she has done and hopes that one day you will find your destiny" He fineshed he was not going to add anything more to her sisters death.

After hearing what Nick had said, Yuki looked into the distance as if she was deep in thought and spaced out; making her unable to hear their conversation. There was something. Something that was weighing on her mind that she continuously felt like there was no place for her to go or return to even if Nick had told her that she would move on after finding out and remembering what her purpose was. She felt that even if her memories returned, she would continue feel an empty void in her heart. A piece of emotion that she was missing. A feeling that she was unfamiliar with and would never understand. She then began to wonder if what caused her to stay the way she was, was because of something she was missing in her physical life that also stayed when she died and that maybe there was no way for her to understand what it was that she never knew in the first place.

Although she could tell Nick about what she had remembered, she figured that he had enough to worry about and decided to keep to herself. Having the thought of being unable to move on, didn't really matter to Yuki. She seemed to wonder more about the fact that remembering how she died wouldn't give her peace or help her move on. She wasn't even sure of how she or others defined what peace was. Compared to her past, there seemed to be even more missing pieces in her memories then from before that caused complications and her being unaware of human emotions that she lacked.

"Mmm... What is peace?" Yuki asked aloud, unable to comprehend the meaning of it.

Nick holds her hand tightly and smirks for a moment" that is a good question, but one i can not awnser for you sadly it is something you will know when it comes to you" he tells her and looks down into her eyes smiling for a moment he looks to the women" You still have not told us your names" He asks the women and her compaion." I do not know how long yukki has been here for i have only met her a few days, but i have been here maybe 100 to 200 years maybe longer" Nick says with a solem voice he could tell something was wrong with yukki but he would not ask it was not his place not that he felt anyways. He looks down to yukki." if you could help my friend yukki i would be forever in your debt" he tells the women nick looks down into yukkis eyes. He has been here a very long time he has seen many souls come and go some good some evil, but all have fineshed their buisness and all have moved on but not nick.He doesnt know who he is all he knows is that the eyes he sees in remnets of his memorys those are the key to his identity.

Dolores blinked in surprise then shook her head and bowed her head down suddenly."Oh! I'm Dolores! I'm willing to help!" She quickly said. Aleksander blinked then yawned lazily and bowed rather nonchalantly."Aleksander. I was mistaken as someone else, therefore abducted and murdered." He answered. Dolores stand up straight, hands behind her back and nodded."So what do you wish for me to do? How can.. Er should I help? What's the situation? Who am I helping?" She asks very quickly, barely giving the others the chance to speak until she finished.

Yuki nodded at Nick and let out a quiet sigh. "Emotions and feelings are complicated. I don't understand..." She spoke sadly as she looked at the girl who introduced herself as Dolores and the other boy who has bowed. Yuki then tilted her head watching the girl as she spoke and leaving them... Or Nick no room or gap to respond to her questions one at time. Instead, she spoke all at once and Yuki just stared at her in wonderment and looked back at Nick to tug on his hand to see what he would say.

Yuki didn't have problem remembering what Dolores had said or anything that they had encountered. She had quite a good memory and was able to remember the small details of things, which brought her to the confusion of how she could forget something so important so easily. Though she didn't exactly pay attention to things and would most rather be in her own world; which brings her to the reason why she spaces out sometimes.

Nick looks at yukki and shakes his head for a moment." I think it would be better to start with yukki here, how she fell and how she died i doubt there is any record of me left in this world" he tells the girl and smirks for a moment holding yukkis hand and he looks back at the two" come with me i will take you to my home and there we can get started if you truely wish to be of help this is the place for you to be, this is where the dead arrive and here they wait sometimes for years on end so if you could help them you will have earned a great debt of graditude from the other side" And with that nick led the people down the road to his home letting them in, for a human it would seem cold on the inside dispite the fire going

Status
Not open for further replies.