The Dead Awaken

• Thread starter Iron Men And Saints
  • Start date
Adrian gave her an artificial toothy grin, keeping to himself the fact that he didn't even know who he was , and he was just coming to terms with the fact that the world was ending because of a bunch of a dead corpses with a taste for human flesh. The last thing he wanted was to be left alone right now, he didn't know where he was or where he was he going so he figured he might as well stick with this chick. He checked the clip in his gun and re-locked it.

"Ah yeah, cause we all love a rush, sort of lost my self back there for a second, you know end of the world and all .... alright so just lead I'll follow I guess. " He turned his face away from her.

More zombies came piling into the alley. Arien locked the doors and opened the sunroof. She pulled out her pistols, knowing they were still fully loaded, and stood up through the sunroof, taking shots at the zombies. She only had to shoot a few of them twice, the rest was taken down with one hit. "You may have to drive if too many show up," she called down to her newly found companion. Her eyes glanced up as Jason jumped and grabbed the ladder. "Nice jump," she said as she took out a few more biters.

Adrian adjusted both himself and Arien so he was comfortably in the driver's seat, and she had easier access to the sun roof. "Just give me the cue."
Some zombies seemed to have appeared out of no where in front of the Hummer, he rolled down the window, and took a few shots, nailing all of them quite easily in the head. He grinned at his own capabilities. At least I know how to shoot.

Oh god his impressions are terrible. "Would you really shoot a living, talking, breathing person who is a father of two daughters?" William put his hands up. He didn't have any daughters and he was a slick liar. You tend to learn how to lie to others when you are in the Airforce. Just a habit of telling your superior officer that no you didn't stuff his pants full of peas the hour before he was going for a test flight.

"Put the gun down and lets be civil about this. Now the Dead won't be able to get up to the roof of this building for awhile so we can talk and discuss like gentlemen. You understand? I'm not here to hurt you." Because trying to convince a physco goth asshole art student not to shoot you is totally a good idea.

"What the fuck?" Arien turned to see what Adrian had shot at. "Seriously? Where did they come from?" She glanced up on the roof, calling out to them. "Are you all alright? Can we back out of this trap of doom before we get squashed." Arien knelt down to talk to Adrian. "How much gas is left?"

Jason finally comes to his senses and leaps across the gap to grab the ladder.
"Nice of you to join us, Jay!" I call down to him, before turning my attention back to the soldier on the opposite roof. "And you, GI Joe, you best start talking real fast or else I'm gonna make those daughters fucking orphans in five seconds. Who the fuck are you, and why the fuck did you just fly a goddamn helicopter into our friend? I mean, shit, I know you military types are into 'shock and awe' but even by your lofty standards that seems excessive."

The building he's standing upon gives another lurch, and I grin at the man. "Spin me some epic word poetry, asshole, cos you're running out of time real fast."

"I am Senior Airman William. I am the pilot for Recon Bird 153 or was. If you saw a fucking missile hit the back of the heli as we were pulling in. And believe what you will of me, we need each other's help. I need you guys to be able to get out of here and you need to know whats going on. We can make a deal." William glanced at the gun. "Can you please put the fucking hand cannon down?"

"Hey, I don't 'need to know' shit about what's going on around here," I retort, glaring across the gap between roofs at Senior Airman William, "I've seen enough to realise that the only thing I want to know is which direction you assholes aren't headed, that we might run that way. Whatever fucking war games you're all playing at, I don't want any part of it."

I motion with my free hand to my two companion with a smile. "And besides, we know this town pretty goddamn well. It's you who needs us, motherfucker, so stop with the 'in this together' crap." I glance over to Martin. "What d'you reckon, dude? This guy seem legit to you?" Martin's proven himself a useful companion on this excursions, so I'm hoping he proves to have a good sense of character as well.

Because I don't trust the guy standing across from us as far as I can throw him. Call me paranoid all you like, it's how I've managed to stay alive this long.

((Also, OOC has been constructed for us to talk out of character in. You can find it here.))

He looked at the gas gauge, and looked back at her. "Less than a quarter tank. This thing guzzles gas. " He put the pistol in the cup holder indented into the drivers door at the bottom. He looked behind him , and then looked up through the sun roof. " I think we should bail before shit hits the fan."

"Yeah, I agree. Hit it." Arien said to him. She maneuvered her way into the passenger seat and closed the sunroof. "Since this thing is almost empty, maybe we should head up to the building with the others?"

" So what we bail out of this alley then drive to the other side of the building and ditch the ride?" He shifted the Hummer in reverse, and slammed the pedal forcing the Hummer back against any Zombie deciding to hug their ass, and slaughtering them indiscriminately. "Yes or no?" He asked looking around frantically.

"First, we need to see if there is a way onto this building without having to go across the unstable one. I'd suggest finding a ladder or another fire escape before completely ditching it." She turned to look out the back windshield as another horde of zombies appeared on the street. "Fucking really? Don't we ever get a damn break?"

He nodded and threw the Hummer in drive, escaping the small horde that had crept up from behind them. "I'm going to drive around the block an-" As he turned the corner onto the next street, he smashed the brakes, bringing the Hummer to a dead stop. "Holy shit!" An incredibly large horde of Zombies filled the entire street giving no leeway to drive anywhere at all. He put the Hummer back in reverse, but as he looked in the rear view, another horde seemed to have come out of no where. " Shit! Shit! Shit!" Adrian exclaimed as he turned the car the only other direction he could, taking a hard left into a narrow alley, barely wide enough to fit the hummer. He looked into the rear view mirror once more, the horde was approaching.

He looked around frantically and saw fire escape a couple inches above the driver's window. "Look! We can bail out through the sun roof!"

"Alright. You go first." The duffel bag she carried sat in the back seat. Hastily, Arien grabbed it and pulled it into her lap. "When you get up onto the fire escape, turn and help me keep them off me." She checked the clips in her pistols. Both silencers had deteriorated and she had no replacements. Not like it mattered now anyway.

He grabbed his pistol from the cup holder, afterwards strapping on his knapsack that he was carrying with him earlier. He made sure the strap was on tightly this time to avoid any further issues with it's weight. He forgot to actually look to see what was in the knapsack considering he didn't even know who he was. But they didn't have time for that they had to move and fast. He checked the pistol's ammo, he only had 6 shots left. He looked at her. "I've only got 6 shots left so if I have to cover you I'm going to need more ammo."

Arien examined his gun and handed him two extra clips which were fully loaded. "Now go before we're trapped." She maneuvered her bag around as she waited for Adrian to exit. As soon as he was out of the Hummer, she followed him before pulling the duffel out of the Hummer. Arien slung the bag onto her back and began taking out zombies as she waited for Adrian to make his way onto the fire escape.

" He hopped up slightly and grabbed the ladder, pulling himself up quickly and climbing the rest of it up. He moved the ladder down a little so she could get onto it easier. without having to jump. He pulled out his pistol, and began picking off the zombies one by one as they got closer to her. "Make your way up come on!"

Arien shot three more biters before grabbing a hold of the ladder and climbing her way up. She managed her way onto the fire escape and looked down at the horde below. "Talking about too close for comfort." She began to pull the ladder up out of the reach of the zombies. "You can never be too careful. Ready to head up?" She shook her head as she heard Harrison and William having a damned yelling match. "That's what we need." Arien rolled her green eyes.

Adrian raised his eyebrow in question to the noise her comrades were making, but nodded in acknowledgement to progressing further up. "Yeah let's get out of here." He peered over the fire escape, looking down at the mob of zombies. They were desperately climbing over each other, biting and scratching at any attempt they could get to bite fresh flesh. He tucked his pistol away safely. "Fucking disgusting . ."

Arien nodded and headed on up. She reached the top and waited for Adrian before continuing over to the group. Her eyes scanned the others. "What happened to the bitch that started all this shit by slicing up the munchkin? Don't tell me she was taken out by the fucking helicopter and now I'm the only female. Just fucking great."