The days after hell (private RP)

• Thread starter xxDarkest_Assassinxx
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well they're yours if you want then." He said as he loaded both the hunting rifle and the shotgun. "Take your pick, do you know how to shoot?" He asked but he assumed she did. "We should get ready for the trip later, we've got quite a distance to clear."

Nina took the knife, sliding them into her belt on her lower thigh of her right leg.
" can you believe people's jobs, are to stand still while the knife dude throws knifes around them?"

as she spoke she aimed of knifes towards the wall trying to get it to stab.
" crazzzzzy...."

gave as she hoped onto the couch after packing up.
" No GI Joe....i have noooooo idea how to shoot, i mean i been surviving for days on months but, pffft no idea how to use a gun."

she gave a cocky grin as she sarcastically and in a dumb girl voice say
" what is the saftyyyyy? how is it safe if its a gunnnnn? like helllllo!"

"You're real fucking snarky, you know that?" Leon said as he watched her gather her things. He made a mental note to give her a corpse to practice throwing knives.

"Let's get the fuck out of here" he said as he lead them both outside and down the road. The silence and low blueish grey of the early morning sky made it seem as if the world itself was only recently waking up. At least he didn't see any corpses which only made the trip smoother. Around thirty minutes into the trip, the two stumbled upon a highway cluttered with two things. Cars and corpses. This was the quickest way, the other routes would have taken much much longer and this route itself was already over an hour long.

Leon crouched behind the first of the cars and motioned for Nina to follow. "We're gonna have to move through them, don't take any unnecessary risks and make sure all kills are silent." Leon put his pistol in its holster and pulled out his combat knife.

" oh really? i was never told that but......i been told i am a piece of work."
she laughs as she follows along.
after awhile of walking they reached a highway after a few minutes leon motioned for her to get down.
she yawned as she walked over.
as he talked she let her thoughts travel as each word he said went in one ear and out the other.
*make sure all kills are silent*
was the only part she heard, as she let out a long sigh.
Whipping out her Hunting knife she rolled her eyes at him
" ok MOM!......"

Even in a time like this, she was still a smartass. "Just follow me, damn" Leon said as he began moving quickly but quietly behind the cover of the cars. He made sure he didn't bump into any of the cars though, if an alarm went off they would be royally fucked. Leon took a quick glance over the good of a truck and saw two passing right in front of them. He ducked down and motioned for Nina to do the same. As the corpses passed them, Leon snuck behind the one closer to them and silently stabbed it through its skull. He turned back to Nina and gave a cocky smile. "Simple enough?"

Nina gave a chuckle as she followed behind him, peeking around every now and then.
she wanted to explore some of the cars but it was too risky.
almost letting out a yelp as she saw the two walkers ahead she covered her mouth.
she let out a sigh of relief when she noticed they didn't see her.
she wasn't watching where she was going, her attention was more on the walkers.
her leg bumped one of the cars setting off a defense car alarm
"......ah shit!..."
she let out as she ducked behind it trying to find a way to turn it off.

Leon's heart stopped as he heard the alarm of a car go off. Time slowed down and for a moment he felt as if nothing were moving around him, then he heard the disturbed growling of the surrounding corpses. 'This is a hell of a way to die' Leon thought to himself as he lifted his pistol to eye level and began dropping corpses as fast as he could.

"Nina use your shotgun, run and gun , let's get the fuck out of here!" Leon ran but not too far ahead of Nina and kept unloading into the undead around them. Leon couldn't think, as if his brain had shut down and he were moving on pure instructs and training that had been drilled into his head.

"I can't believe it.... I came all this way to be killed somewhere that no one is ever going to find either me or Nina. Fuck it, I've got orders. Even if I die, Nina makes it back." Leon thought to himself as his mind began to slowly process that this could very possibly be the end

" YEAH NO SHIT!"
she yelled as she fired several shots taking out six walkers.
one in the head, two in the eye, and three in the chest.
" fuck fuck fuck...."
she looked to her left she was surround and to her left she couldn't see.
the Forrest on the side of the highway was the only way to go.
with reluctance she sprinted into the Forrest.
" fuckkkkkk...run run runnnnnn..."
her only fear was, not running into walkers.
but running into other survivors.

Leon covered Nina while she ran into the woods before doing so himself. "What the fuck happened?!" He yelled after they were clear beyond the tree line. He turned around and shot two more corpses then kept running with Nina. He realized that they were running perpendicular to the highway when they needed to be running parallel. He called out to her and switched directions, he didn't want to run into anymore trouble running further away from the highway. Survivor or corpse

As Nina ran she didn't really think about where her body direction was going she was more worried about her surroundings.
she kept checking making sure she didn't run into any one or thing.
she ran into a dark eerie part of the woods it wasn't until she stopped to catch her breath she even relized she was alone.
".....ss shit......"

she let out as she leaned on a tree panting, and resting for a bit.
letting her guard down she took a seat.
she was tired and she felt sick from running.
a bustling noise came from a bush next to her, she scrambled for her gun and held it out.
quickly pushing the bush back for clearance, she let out a sigh of relief to see there was nothing there.
as she turned around she was greeted by the end barrel of a hand gun.
"......oh shit!..." she let out in a frustrated voice.

Leon kept running and called out to Nina but got no response. He called again and turned to look at her and stopped running once he realized he was alone. "Shit!" He said as he began looking around for Nina.

"Ni...." His sentence was cut short as he felt the barrel of a pistol on his head. "Who the hell are you?" Leon asked in a low calm tone. "Doesn't matter" said the female voice holding the gun.

Leon turned around slowly to face the woman behind him. "Can I help you?" He said looking the woman in her deep blue eyes. She looked only slightly younger than him but just as fit. "Drop the bag and the guns" she said pointing the gun right between his eyes. "That's not gonna happen" he replied looking at her past the gun.

She pressed the gun against his forehead... Just what Leon wanted. He moved quickly out of the way and punched her heavily in the ribs. As she doubled over, Leon quickly kneed her in the face watching her head snap back. "So much for never hitting a woman" he thought to himself as he gave a final powerful kick to her chin. He watched the girl drop to the ground groaning. "We don't point guns at people, they might fight back." He said as he pulled a pair of handcuffs from his bag and put them on her. He never thought he'd use those again.

He left the girl's things with her, as he felt no reason to steal from her. He only attacked her out of self defense. But now he needed to find Nina

Nina was tired and had no energy to fight back.
" what the hell is your problem?"
She snapped at the stranger.
She immediately clammed up when he spoke.
" shut up! And get moving"
He roughly pushed her forward, not moving the gun.

Nina looked around for a escape route.
" shit a walker!"
As she felt the pressure of the gun loosen up.
Quickly she darted away.
Before getting to far she was grabbed by the arm.
Slammed against a tree, with the gun pressed firmly on her head.
" you little bitch, you think this is a game."
Panicking Nina quickly let out.
"....I'm immune!!!...."

Leon heard Nina yell in the distance and ran in that direction. He could hear a man's voice alongside hers. Once he was within a closer range, he slowed a bit and made his steps quieter. He saw a man pressing her up against a tree, and Leon instantly assumed what the man had intentions on. Wrong or not, he was going to die. Leon walked up silently behind the man and violently pulled his hair backward exposing the man's throat. Leon put his combat knife on the man's throat and dug deeply with the knife as he slit it open; almost decapitating him. "Sick bastard" he said as he watched the man drop to the ground dead

Nina shut her eyes as blood splattered onto her.
she stood still staring down at the dead body.
a few minutes ago that body was moving around threatening her life.
she looked up a bit shaken but only slightly.
"...ha....nn nice timing GI Joe..."

she joked as she took one more gruesome look at the body
" son of a bitch!"
she gave a soft chuckle as she kicked the head.

"Are you ok?" He asked as he wiped the blood off of his knife and put it back in its sheath. He noticed that she seemed somewhat shaken. Whether it was because of being attacked or witnessing Leon kill the man, he didn't know.

"Come on, we should get out of here. It won't be long before a corpse finds it's way out here." Leon said and looted the man's body. He wouldn't need the weapons or good anymore. He thought back to the girl that he had encountered before finding Nina. She was still handcuffed and probably still where he left her.

Leon led Nina to the spot where he left the girl. He wasn't surprised that she was still there. He walked over to the girl and took off the handcuffs. "I'd recommend getting out of here, before as corpse decides to eat you" he stood her up and watched her stand on wobbly legs. He turned to Nina and gestured parallel to the highway. "Let's get the fuck out of here"

"...I.....I'm fine.."
She replied in a soft voice.
"...thanks...."
As she followed behind she thought about every that took place.
Reality kicked whe she spotted the woman.
Watching as she scurried away she let out a long sigh holding her head in her hand.
".....I'm.....sorry..."

After another 45 minutes of traveling, they finally reached the outer perimeter of the facility. "This is it" he said as he began walking closer. The outside of the facility looked like the outer walls of a fortress. Leon would have thought it was impenetrable were it not for the fallen gate at the front covered with corpses of both dead and undead. It looked like a final stand had been made here.

Leon stepped inside the fallen gate with his pistol drawn as he scanned his surroundings. He gestured for Nina to check left while he checked right. Leon didn't want to run into any living or dead right now, they were both equally dangerous

Nina sighed as she she went left, it felt Erie and shivers ran down her spine.
crunching sound of glass under her boots, as she walked around.

".....what is this...."
she looks over to a desk, on it was tape recorder.
quickly she looked behind her to make sure no one was around she slipped it into her pocket.

" i hope he's dead....."
she said as she thought of her farther, and what was left of her mother.

Leon moved further into the interior of the facility. The place looked torn and allot of things were coated in blood. At least it was dried, meaning whatever happened, happened long before they arrived. The place was running on an emergency power source. He could tell because only the emergency lights were glowing dimly against the darkness and only the most vital things were operating.

"This place is fucking creepy" Leon said as he pulled a flashlight from his pack and led the way; his pistol following wherever the light went. He noticed there were large claw marks against the wall, deep into their steel surface. "Ever seen any corpses that can do that?" He asked Nina as he showed her the marks. These were also covered in blood streaks.

The constant question of what the hell he was looking for kept nagging at him. He just wanted to get whatever he needed and get the fuck out.

Nina's eyes almost poped out of her skull when she saw the large claw mark
"...nnn no.....what do you think it is?....."
she was shaky and felt sick thinking of what it could be and how that big?
was it a dinosaur?
no impossible, what could it have been?
" hh hey.....GI Joe do you think its possible they evolved?...like Pokemon?"
she shined her light over at him tugging lightly on his jacket.

Status
Not open for further replies.