The days after hell (private RP)

• Thread starter xxDarkest_Assassinxx
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leon rubbed the back of his head after being his with the emptied gun he gave to Nina. "Did you expect me to give a loaded gun to someone who wants me dead. I still don't even know why you killed the corpse that attacked me. But I saw it in your eyes, you enjoyed me almost dying." Leon decided to end the conversation as he saw her walk past him and go to the dead body. He noticed her crying as she inspected the dead woman's wounds. He heard her say the name "Angela" through light sobs. "You know this person?" He asked looking down on the two

she whipped her hair in response
" im not evil i didn't enjoy it.....thats more my farther's style.."
she didn't feel like defending her reasons for helping him out.
he should just be grateful and let it go.

she looked up at him and in a cold tone she responded
"...no i do not..."
she wasn't crying for the girl...but for how this could happen to her if she messes up.

Leon decided it was best not to take either topics any further. The letter had given the address to the facility, it was quite a bit away though. It would take hours to get there and it would be dark soon. "You should probably head to wherever you're living these days it'll be night soon." Leon kneeled down next to the dead woman and noticed that her eyes were still wide open looking off into eternity. He took two fingers and closed her eyes out of respect.

Leon began walking back the way they had come, he decided he would stay in the house at the exit of the catacombs. He pulled the bullets from Nina's clip and gave them to her. "I assume you know how to load a weapon" he said as he laid twelve bullets into her hand. He knew that she could easily end up shooting him but he would have to be able to trust her if she was going to be tagging along. That brought a new thought to mind. When she went to her place and he went to his, they would have no way of communicating or knowing if the other had left or not; this was possibly the last time he was going to see Nina until he came back to return her to her father. Why she didn't want to go was beyond him but he still had orders to fill.

Nina stood up and took the bullets from his hand.
she had to admit she didn't expect him to give her anything, she could easily shoot him right now or at least if she wanted to.
"....thanks..."
she said lowly as she loaded the gun.
" i don't have a specific place, i just got here this morning."
she let out a yawn as she glanced at him.
she was curious about more things then one.
if she could gain his trust maby she could finally take her farther down from the inside.
she decided to be compliant as she walked to him

" i'll go where ever you go, you have to take me back anyways so why split up now?"

Leon assumed that Nina had been here for much longer than a day. She had referred to this place as 'her territory' when he first arrived here, so he thought she lived here. "As long as I don't get a bullet in my sleep." He said as he walked back toward the house at the entrance of the catacombs. "I thought you would've been happy to get away from me" he said in a semi-sarcastic voice.

Once they made it back to the house, Leon went about securing the house making sure no corpses could get in. Of course a drawback from this would be, if they did get surrounded they would be trapped inside. He had hope that no corpses would end up finding there way to the house as they slept. Tomorrow Leon would gather materials and they would start their trip to the Facility on the other side of the city.

letting out a annoyed grun Nina picked up her bag and roughly swung it over her shoulder.
" im not the evil bitch you think i am..."
with stared daggers at him as she slid the gun into her bag.
" well you thought wrong, now lead the way....GI Joe..."
she gave a cocky grin as she followed behind.

once the the place was swept she dropped her bag on the ground as she caught sign of a photo.
walking over shards of glass she slid the photo from the frame.
it was a photo of a young girl with brunette hair she had in two braids.
Nina flipped it over and saw writing on the back.

* My name is Lindsay, if your reading this....i may already be dead or one of them.
for those of you alive and well to read this. i have a list of stored goods and supplies for you.
i couldn't save my family or even myself.....but let not my death be in vain.
LIVE ON....FOR THE FUTURE.*

Nina shoved it into her pocket, she knew the girl in the photo she had always cared for other.
placing there lifes and concerns in front of her own.
a fitting death for her, thought nina as she picked up her bag from the floor.
she caught sight of leon and walked over to him.

" so where do you plan on crashing?

Leon couldn't help but give a small smile at her remarks. He did a final check of the house and looked around for any weapons or food. He found canned foods and a hunting rifle much like the one Leon's father had when Leon was young.

He thought briefly back to the days before the world went to shit, before you couldn't trust anyone or watch out for someone eating you. Leon could have never guess he would have been alive to see the end of the world.

His thoughts were interrupted and he was brought back to reality when he heard Nina speaking to him. "So where do you plan on crashing?" He heard her ask him. "You can take the bedroom, I'll crash in the living room." He said as he took off his pack and his utility belt then set it next to the couch that he would be sleeping on.

Nina was reluctant to say this, but she went ahead and did anyway.
"...um....ahem....i think i'll just stay down here.."
she dropped her back down as she went inside her pocket she grabed the photo.
" here..."
she handed him the photo with the instruction on the back for all the supplies.
slipping off her jacket she laid her head on her bag, using the jacket as a blanket.

" flip it over.."
she realized she didn't make it clear of the instruction located on the back.

Leon took the photo from her and inspected it for a moment. He looked the young girl over on the photo and thought of how her life might have been before the world ended.

"Flip it over" he heard Nina say. He turned the photo over and looked over the instructions on how to get the supplies she had hidden away. If the girl in this photo...Lindsay... Was this crafty, she could very well still be alive somewhere.

If you're out there somewhere still alive, thank you Lindsay. If you can, leave more clues and I'll find you. Leon's thoughts ended and he went around the house collecting some of the supplies, and planning where to go first to get the rest of it. There was a small hut a few houses down that had some weapons inside, he decided to go there in the morning. When he came back from gathering the supplies in the house he found Nina on the ground sleeping. He reached down and lifted her into his arms then placed her on the couch. For the first time since he met her, she actually looked peaceful. He laid down on the floor in front of the couch and rested his head on his arms, surprisingly he fell asleep fairly quickly

Nina woke up relatively early it was humid and she could never sleep when she felt hot.
" uggggg...."
she drop her arm down, she looked down for a minute and saw Leon on the floor.
she didn't even realize she was placed on the couch till she sat up.
she grabbed a knife and got her jacket back on.
she left her bag behind and walked out the door.
" man its hot today."

looking up at a nearby tree she spotted a nest.
" 1....2......6."
six eggs three each then, she thought as she climbed the tree.

Leon could feel it even in his subconscious state, something was off. Then he heard the moving of the defenses he put in front of one of the doors. It took him a few moments to come to grips with reality, but then he quickly turned to see that Nina wasn't on the couch anymore. He noticed that her equipment was still in the house, but that only made him worry more. He quickly grabbed his pistol and went out into the early morning darkness. He scanned the surroundings with his pistol but didn't see Nina (seeing as she's in the tree). "Nina" he called out only loud enough for her to hear if she was close by. "Nina!" He called out a bit louder as he moved further out looking down the sights of his pistol

Nina ignored him as she scrambled to get the eggs.
once she had them she shoved them in her pocket and slowly moved to the branch.
she spotted his walking below him so she gave a small chuckle.
grabbing one of the acorn she aimed and shot down a acorn that hit him directly in the middle of his head
" bulls eye!"
she laughed from above.

Leon almost shot his gun accidentally when he felt an acorn come down on his head. He looked up into a tree and found Nina. "You just love fucking with me don't you" he said as he gave a smile, more out of relief than anything else. He lowered his gun and watched her for a moment before going back inside. He sat his gun back with his other equipment and looked out a window to see the moon. He estimated it to be around 3:00 am. He sat with his back against a wall and waited for Nina to return. "What were you doing anyway?" He asked

rolling her eyes she swung down the tree and returned back.
she carried some sicks in her arms and dropped them on the couch.
without so much as a hello she found her way into the kitchen grabbing a tin pan and walked back in.
" got a lighter?"
she ask as pilled up the sticks.

Leon watched her as she gathered materials to start a cooking fire. He thought back to the lighter he had found here earlier today. "Yeah hold up" he said as he went over to his bag and pulled out the lighter. He tossed it over to her and watched her get started. "Are you a good cook? I mean were you, before the world ended.

Nina was a bit surprised at how talkative and frindly he was being towards her.
" thanks..."
She caught the lighter as she took two eggs out from her pocket.
"Nope.....I had no idea how to cook, only eggs and cereal."
She gave a small chuckle as she cracked open one of the eggs.

"How do you like yours?"

"I'm not very picky, I'll take whatever you make." Leon knew that meals were hard to come by these day, he wouldn't complain or ask for anything specific, he was just glad that they were able to eat.

It only took Nina a few minutes before the eggs were done.
" here ya go."
she hands Leon a plate as she starts to eat her own
" four left...."
Nina was starving, and shoved the food down her throat, as if it would run away if she didn't.

Leon watched as Nina hungrily devoured her eggs before he eat his as well. He went over to his pack and pulled out an apple which he then gave to Nina. "Here" he said as he handed it to her. After a few minutes letting his eggs digest, he grabbed his equipment and the photo that had the instruction on it. He then headed outside to continue his search. The first stop was a weapons shack not far from the house they were currently in. He began moving in the direction of the shack with his pistol ready. Once he got there he noticed that the doors to the shack was locked with a code pad. "Great" he thought to himself as he started to look around the shack. On the back of the shack he found the number "1" carved into the back wood. As he walked back to the front, he saw the numbers "15" carved into the ground.

He went back to the pad lock and entered the code "151" into the lock but got no result. He tried the code "115" and the lock came undone. He found a standard issue 12 gauge shot gun along with plenty of shells, a case full on throwing knives, and a stick of dynamite. He didn't have any throwing knife experience so he'd asked Nina if she did once he got back. He packed up all of the weapons and headed back to the house. He dropped the weapons on the living room floor and allowed Nina to see his new finds. He slid the box to Nina. "Have you ever used throwing knives before?"

as he handed her a apple her mouth watered as she started cutting it into small peices.
she sat back relaxing as she sucked on the sweet juice of the apple.
making sure she savored and made the apple last as long as possible.
when she finally finished eating the apple she jumped to the sound of a large bang.
as she looked over at a bag of stuff.
she yawed and stretched out as she answered back
" no, but it can't be that hard."

Status
Not open for further replies.