The Day I Fell in Love with a Ghost

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Soul Breaker Sam

Original poster
Mel is the new girl in town. So once she moves you should expect a lot of things to change. However... Not change THIS much. She meets a guy in her homeroom, a guy who only she can see! It turns out he is a ghost! And it isn't long before she figures that out... And it isn't long until she begins to fall for him...
-------
*My Quick Character Info*
Name: Melanie Ray Wilson (Mel is her nickname ^.^)
Height: 5'8''
Body Type: Slim
Look: (Picture Below (:)
She is absolutely beautiful! She has long shiny black hair, high cheek bone, full lips, gorgeous bright blue eyes. Her skin is flawless and she isn't tan but she isn't pale either. Her skin tone is more in the middle.
-------
Mel sighed and she jogged up to her new school,. She stopped in front of the entrance and took a good look at the old looking building. It was a 3 story building made entirely out of bricks from the outside. According to her mom it was built 130 years ago. Great, and apparently both her parents thought this would be an excellent school for her, why, she will never know what goes on through their heads. She sighed then walked in, as she walked down the hall she looked at her schedule. First hour, English with Mrs. Riley room 203. She jogged up the stairs and was able to find the room easily. As soon as she walked in the bell rang and the entire class was looking at her. Mrs. Riley turned and smiled, "Ah, so you must be the new student."
(Just message me if you want to join :P)

Attachments

• tumblr_lt0gdzxggu1r28kpso1_500_thumb.jpg
    tumblr_lt0gdzxggu1r28kpso1_500_thumb.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 1
(( Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey, do you mind if I join? :O If you do then I won't bother you anymore xD ))

Status
Not open for further replies.