The Day I fell in Love with a Ghost

Status
Not open for further replies.
She smiled kindly at him, "Of course I don't mind. You can keep me company." she looked at him with her crystal blue eyes.

Mason nodded, but otherwise stayed quiet, something easy for him to do. He walked beside her, simply altering his mass a bit so he passed though those around him.

She smiled and went to lightly nudge him on his side, and surprisingly it worked. She stopped for a moment and looked at him confused, "Huh... that was the first time I was actually able to do that." she whispered so no one else could hear. If they did then they would think she was crazy.

Mason smiled, "all is a trick when one lives among hundreds for the centuries." He sighed and drew his mass together so she would fully he able to touch him.

She smiledd and gently touched his arm, "That is cool." she said with a smile.

Mason nodded softly, "Thank you, I took a few years to master that."

She smiled at him and let go of his hand, "Come on, I am going to be let." she started walking again.

Mason hurried after her, still having a melodically air.

Mel smiled, "So how old are you?" she asked as she walked.

"About the age you are, why do you ask?" Mason turned to stare at her, a little confused. She seemed to ask the most random of questions to him.

She smiled, "Nothing , just curious is all." she giggled.

Mason tapped her, "you missed the classroom." He pulled on her arm, although no one could see.

Status
Not open for further replies.