The Darkness to Become

Status
Not open for further replies.
All across the Universe since the dawn of time every civilization had its own myths and legends, or they thought they were myths and legends; the year is 6556 and humanity has spread out among the stars discovering that they had in fact not been alone in the universe. A race of explorers discovered a fact that will change the fate of the universe as well as their history the fact being a planet of mythological beings, word spread across the universe like a wild fire; as word spread the planet became a tourism hot spot; however; the inhabitants slowly become aware of the fact that there are science based civilizations.

List your character, where they were, what they were doing, and how they found out about the latest discovery:

I may need to re- up this i'm not sure but i do have a banner now

Species Name: Tiere (TIE-RE) translate into Reapers in any other language.

Language of the Tiere: Though the Tiere prefer to speak then fight, there language is the most complex of the galaxy, and the hardest to translate.

Species description: The Tiere are categorized in two subspecies, the Liea (Lie-a) translate into Demons and the Ryline (Ra-lean) which translate into Angles in other languages. The Tiere and Ryline inhabit a planet known as Elsbin (Else-Bin), the name translates into Underworld in other languages. There are only two types of Tiere, the ones who are born under the moon, and those who are born under the sun. Those who are born under the moon are thin, weak and normally slender. The Liea are born with minor Telekinetic capabilities, and a decent connection to dark magic, mostly having to do with shadows and poisons. The Ryline who are born under the sun, are normally larger and bulkier, and normally much stronger. They are born with no Telekinetic abilities and strong healing magic. The Tiere vary in height, and are normally a pale white. The Tiere where a once feared Species, long before the fall of there original home planet they controlled most of the galaxy, eliminating any who stood before them. As the Liea took the souls of the dead, they fused the souls into unwilling hosts, and created the monsters known as Enders, Hollow, painless, and deadly creatures. They Enders devoured all in there path, only to eventually turn against there makers, and take the Tiere's home planet. Barely escaping with 3% of there population, the Tiere left there ruined home to the Enders, who only roamed the planet in search of new flesh. As they relocated, the Tiere forfeited there other star systems, and started there rebuilding on Elsbin.

Home Planet: Elsbin (Else-Bin) of the star system Elryrick (El-ray-rick).

Home Planet description: Elsbin is very large, and only 33% of it is coverd in water. With clouds almost always blocking the sun, the planet barely supports species that are not carnivores. With the seasons only consisting of long mouths of rain and short blazing hot summers, the planet have manged to retain minor forests and swamps and many large deserts. 3 large continents are scattered around the planet, one looking to be a slender new moon, and the other looking to be a blazing sun. The last continent is home to the natives of the planet, and any info of the land is unknown. The water looks to be a light purple.

I will add more details if you want, im trying to get a quick overview.

@Rainbowwave aside from a few minor grammatical hiccups (got OCD when dealing with words and their spelling; no need to fix so long as everyone understands what is meant) everything seems to be in order if you want to you may add more data but otherwise you're good to go

Reactions: 2 people
I have decided to re- establish and restart this RP feel free to transfer any existing data to the new thread may even enlist a professional RPer to help me with the set up and all I will leave a message here with the new link when it is done

Status
Not open for further replies.