The Darkness in the Light

Status
Not open for further replies.
200.gif

Leon stood up, going to argue with Zaden. As much as he wanted to stay and have fun with his boyfriend, August would definitely start asking questions. It was getting harder for him to hide Zaden away from his friend. "I will call." Leon nodded as he slowly made his way out of the door. He waited until the cold air hit him, and turned around. "I am sorry, but you know what August will be like." He said, looking around before leaning in to Zaden. "I will see you again soon? I do not like to be from you for long." He smiled before leaning to press his lips against Zaden lightly.

As quietly as he could, Leon sneaked into August's apartment. This was like the third time in two weeks, August would surely start asking questions. Leon kept his head down and sneaked over to his room before getting out of his clothes and into bed. It didnt take him long to fall asleep.

In the morning, Leon woke up with bed hair. He quickly checked his phone before rubbing his eyes, remembering he forgot to call Zaden. "Oh..." He sat up and quickly called up his boyfriend, "Please, please pick up..." He mumbled as he slowly got out of bed.
tumblr_nihy1vpazB1rau7hjo1_500.gif

The morning hit Damon as hard as his hangover. The man rolled from the sofa and onto the floor, beer cans digging into his ribcage. His phone was still in his pocket, Damon didn't even seem to notice the buzzing. He opened his eyes and looked at the screen. Messages and calls of Zaden's mother.

As much as he liked the women, she was a pester all the time. At least she kept him aware of when and where Zaden was travelling.

"Zaden?!" Damon called from the floor, his voice low and grizzly.​

[ A u g u s t ]
August, meanwhile, had been heading from his own bedroom, intent on making himself breakfast until witnessing Leon's frantic murmurs to himself in his own room, and after contemplating momentarily, the older of the two carefully peered into the room with a soft smile. "Where were you last night?" He asked, deciding to just come out with it bluntly, rather than skip around the subject and get nowhere.

Finally seeming to recognise the fact he was seemingly desperate to call someone, he eased himself down onto the bed and set his hands uncomfortably on his knees. "Were you with a friend from college, is that who you're trying to call now? It's very early, Leon, they may be asleep-- Damon was here last night, you know. I'm not trying to guilt trip you, not at all, but... I could have done with you being home. I feel like you... don't spend as much time with me as you used to, and you haven't explained what you've been doing all these nights. It's... getting suspicious, Leon."

----------
[ Z a d e n ]
"What?!" Zaden's rather grumpy response arrived in retort to his best friend - not that he wanted to reply. Hell, he had just declined a call from his boyfriend because he was in a combination of depression, drunkenness and tiredness, so he sure as hell didn't want to have to talk with Damon. He just realised the consequences of ignoring him were dire, hence his hungover stumbles to the living room.

Shirtless and in a zombie-like state with his eyes struggling to open, he did run a hand through his bed hair and yawned loudly. "If it's about my Ma, don't bust a vein over it, she was worried 'bout me," he drawled lazily, flopping on the couch and, despite the early hour, cracked open a can of beer automatically. He felt he needed it more than ever, at the current moment. "She needed me home, didn't have a fuckin' clue where I was, so she called 'ya, I guess. She likes you, though, says you're a dashing gentleman, respectable, all that shit...!

Status
Not open for further replies.