The Darkest Of Days

(Hmm well lets make boos monsters humanoid more fun that way and lets have like 13 monsters per floor just an idea u can exceed that too. And as they go higher lets show the building to be more like ruins and at the top they feel like they're on top of a huge tower or building and let's make the boss monsters hot monsters like seductive gargoyle women or vampire dudes you know.)

(I like he 13 monsters in each floor. They won't know that right away. Jayce is keeping count though. He might mention it when they get to the third floor. And I like the ruins idea, more peeling paint and soon no lights at all. But it's okay since the windows will be broken down. Or do you mean more like stone and grass ruins? lol I was thinking of the humanoid monsters idea mixed with hot monsters being bosses. How about 13 different personalities for the bosses? One could be a vampire dude who extremely obsessed with looks, a gargoyle chick who wants everyone to be in love with her, and so on. Sound good?)

(Totally and ruins means no grass just stones and broken down windows and to more top some part of the walls would be broken to let in fresh air and a view of an unusual world hows that sound)

(That's perfect. :D I'm a tad busy right now so I'll reply later. This is going to be great. Maybe one day we turn it into an actual book. ;D )

Jayce didn't need Mimma to tell him that something was possibly behind him, because he already knew. He had learned quickly that in this place there was always a monsters lurking somewhere behind you. All that matter was how close they were so he knew where to swing. Keeping his voice low so that only she could hear him, he hoped, Jayce said, "You wanna' handle this one, Kid? Might make good practice." From the sounds it was making it wasn't one of the dogs and since it wasn't jumping at him it couldn't have been the monkeys either. ~What the hell could it be this time?~ He wondered to himself as he slowly inched towards the room that Mimma was in, skillfully giving her room to attack while knowing he could jump inside if need be. "Well?" He never once took his eyes off her, if she flinched or showed any sign of alarm he would know that the demonic creature was on the move.

Mimma's eyes opened wide at his offer and she swallowed hard, she was about to panic and say no instantly but she wondered, she couldn't let him feel she was a burden and so she held the sword in her hand and nodded, he looked at her sides the room was small and the door was blocked by these two she only wanted to see if she had a chance of making it out if the demon jumped inside. Something told her that even if she messed up, Jayce had her back.

Jayce noticed how Mimma seemed to tense up at the proposition, the thrill of killing something probably almost too much? She might have thought it was fear but what was fear if not the thrill to try something new and adventurous. He thought he saw something change in her eyes at that moment. She was going to go for it, her hunter instincts were taking over and analysing the situation like he already had. An unspoken thing passed between them as he continued to make room for her to strike, fully getting out of her way but at an angle that would help him attack the new demonic creature if she messed up. He had faith that she wouldn't though, a deeper knowing that told him she had what it took to make it through situations like this. "Don't tense up." He whispered to her. "Keep yourself fluid."