The Darkest Night [OOC+SIGNUP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, mine was pretty low key. Which isn't bad, but isn't exciting.

I hope everyone is doing equally well if not better.
And enjoying the Olympics!

Naw thanks to the olympics I have every right to be a sour fuck. South Africa lost the Rugby due to stupidity

Ah, but at least of all those who could have won, Fiji's an exciting outcome.

In other, non olympic news, English version of Endereal was released today. In case anyone is still into Skyrim.

It's genuinely impressive piece of work, an actual total conversion mod that's finished and quite spiffed up.

Is this still open?

Interesting. I haven't played in a long time - mostly because I know if I start, it will go on for weeks and weeks while I should be doing other things - but I do love Elder Scrolls.

@The_J
absolutelytutely
If you have any questions, feel free to pose them here.

WIP

The Ghost

NAME:Hadrian Garrick
RACE: Human
MEANS:Assassin, and thief when times are tough

APPEARANCE: Please describe your character. If you would like provide an image, do so at the bottom of this form.

BRIEF SUMMARY: The minimum is a description of where your character stands after the tragedy. It's your choice to write more than that.
What have they been up to? How do they contribute and to what exactly are they contributing? What do they want and what are their motivations? These are prompt questions, not things to bullet point answers to.

Note: The 'title' line at the top can be a title (ie. Duke So+So, Lady of the Such+Such), an occupation (ie. The Thief, The Baker), or something of your choice that you feel concisely describes the role of your character.

Hey guys. Any chance of someone posting? I kinda feel awkward having my post as a last, and therefore most visible one...

I won't be able to. I've been having computer troubles recently and the R.P is mostly inactive anyway, so I guess I'm out.

Heyo all, so... question, are we still doing this?
It doesn't really look like it. :/
Some posts have gone unanswered for a month - I'd call that dead, however unfortunate.

But thank you for the time and attention while it lasted. Good luck to all.

That's... unfortunate, to say the least, but I guess that's what I see as well. Sad to see this thing go, as I was really curious where it was heading to.

Status
Not open for further replies.