2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
As the sky darkened and clouds rumbled over the forest. All the cats heads turned to see a sheet of Water fall from the sky. Glaring at the Cats in front of them. The leader let out a loud yowl. A mass of cats went running at each other. In the rain a mass of withering cats fought to keep there home land safe. A small yowl of triumph rang out. This was Followed by a high pitched wail of sorrow. Every cat in the clearing to find the leader dieing under the rain.

In the forest it was quiet. Three figures could be seen running along and marking scents. These three figures we're small and furry cat's that lived in the forest since the dawn of time there had always been four clans in the four territories. Today that was still true.

Now this different then other warrior cat stories that have been told. The cat's that live here are waterfall clan, Mountain clan, Valley clan, and Storm Clan where our story begins. Storm Clan are known for there speed, loyalty, cunning ness and hunting in actual storms. Best time they hunted all animal's would be running for shelter. The other clans had many of the same traits. However mountain clan could hunt on the rocks and open are, waterfall calm was good with hunting in the river and by the falls, and Valley Clan could hunt in the wide open spaces. Now all was fine in the forest. Obviously all had small quarrels here and there over boarders and prey. That was till the Prophecy came a long and had every cat in edge.

To find out the prophecy and be apart of it.

RULES

- In the roleplay, nothing that happened in the books has anything to do with the rp.
- High positions for characters are open just pm me to be deputy or the medicine cat .
- All must be active in the Role play
- Only the medicine cat and medicine cats apprentice and Leader will know the prophecy for now.
- Not everything we do in the roleplay will be accurate in the books, and that's okay guys don't wig out .
- Please keep in mind to kind of stick with 'cat friendly' names. Like from the books if you havent read them it is okay I will help you.
- No Mary-sues or Gary-stus.
- Every kit needs a mother.
- All kits' names must end in "kit", all apprentices must end in "paw", and all leaders must end in "star". Ex: Tawnykit (kitten), Tawnypaw (apprentice), Tawnypelt (warrior), Tawnystar (leader).
- Not listening to your leader you will get punished in Ic. Its part of the rp please no drama in ooc
- Realistic cats only. Means like real cat photos no odd anime stuff
- RESPECT ONE ANOTHER. And be nice please
-no limits on cats

Moons-
6 moons apprentice
12 moons young warrior
20 - 55 moons warrior
60 moons elder

StormClan

LEADER
Stormstar @Satan's Mistress

DEPUTY
Sageheart @WhiteWolfKC

MEDICINE CAT
Lighting whiskers @Satan's Mistress

WARRIORS
ShadeMist @Greenrust
Shalepelt @WhiteWolfKC
Lightingtail @Satan's Mistress
Moltenstorm @Raven

APPRENTICES
Leader's apprentice: Spiderpaw @Poisoned Rose
Deputies apprentice: Mistpaw @LittleWolf
Medicine cat Apprentice: Silverpaw @Poisoned Rose
Warrior apprentices:
Rainpaw @Satan's Mistress

QUEENS
Dustflower @Satan's Mistress
Open

KITS
Darkkit @Satan's Mistress
Open

Waterfall Clan

LEADER
Echostar
@Poisoned Rose

DEPUTY
Open

MEDICINE CAT
Watertail
@Satan's Mistress

WARRIORS
Open

APPRENTICES
Leader apprentice: open
Medicine cat apprentice: open
Deputy apprentice: open
Warrior apprentices: open

QUEENS
Open

KITS
Open

MountainClan

LEADER
@IceQueen

DEPUTY
Rockyheart
@Satan's Mistress

MEDICINE CAT
Sunwind
@Poisoned Rose

WARRIORS
open

APPRENTICES
Leader's apprentice:
Deputies apprentice:
Medicine cat Apprentice:
Warrior apprentices:

QUEENS
Open

KITS
Open

Valley Clan

LEADER
@Amai Kyuti

DEPUTY
@IceQueen

MEDICINE CAT
Open

WARRIORS
RiverFang @IceQueen
Grasstail @Satan's Mistress
APPRENTICES
Leader apprentice:
Medicine cat apprentice:
Deputy apprentice:
Warrior apprentices:

QUEENS
Open

KITS
Open

LONERS
(Cats who help the clans but never been apart of then)

KITTYPETS
(cats owned by the twolegs)

--

ROUGES
(banned from the clans)

CHARACTER SHEET

Name:
Past names (if any):
Age (in moons, one moon equals one month):
Mentor: apprentice's only
Apprentice: warriors only
Mate (if any):
Kits (if any):
Short physical description:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Picture:​

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Shademist
Past names (if any): Shadekit, Shadepaw
Orientation: Straight
Scent: Night air and cool streams
Clan: Stormclan
Mate: None
Kits: None
Short physical description: Long but thin, in direct contrast to the mostly plump river clan his fur is as black as midnight with sharp eyes and a tail that seems just a bit longer than most. He is fast and agile but not as physically strong as some cats something thats pretty easy to see.
Personality: Like his body his mind is quick and agile, aggressive and sharp tongued he has little tolerance for foolishness and ignorance. He's highly observant and never likes leaving things to chance. He is smaller than other cats and painfully aware of it for an adult warrior and saying so gets under his skin easily and may lead to a sharp tongue lashing. His tongue seems to calm however around kits and apprentices, often showing great patience dealing with them even when other cats might have already blown up on them.
Strengths: Fast
Agile
Steady thinker
Fast reaction speed
Weaknesses: Less physical strength
Sharp tongue makes it hard to instinctually get along with him
A bit self conscious about his size
Smart but often doesn't have the patience to explain his ideas
Picture:
2ef9afb3-9617-4fb3-9e77-5d8bba855bca.jpg
((Just gonna carry over my character and i might make a apprentice as well for someone else))

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Name: Shademist
Past names (if any): Shadekit, Shadepaw
Orientation: Straight
Scent: Night air and cool streams
Clan: Stormclan
Mate: None
Kits: None
Short physical description: Long but thin, in direct contrast to the mostly plump river clan his fur is as black as midnight with sharp eyes and a tail that seems just a bit longer than most. He is fast and agile but not as physically strong as some cats something thats pretty easy to see.
Personality: Like his body his mind is quick and agile, aggressive and sharp tongued he has little tolerance for foolishness and ignorance. He's highly observant and never likes leaving things to chance. He is smaller than other cats and painfully aware of it for an adult warrior and saying so gets under his skin easily and may lead to a sharp tongue lashing. His tongue seems to calm however around kits and apprentices, often showing great patience dealing with them even when other cats might have already blown up on them.
Strengths: Fast
Agile
Steady thinker
Fast reaction speed
Weaknesses: Less physical strength
Sharp tongue makes it hard to instinctually get along with him
A bit self conscious about his size
Smart but often doesn't have the patience to explain his ideas
Picture:
2ef9afb3-9617-4fb3-9e77-5d8bba855bca.jpg
((Just gonna carry over my character and i might make a apprentice as well for someone else))
Accepted I did change a few things on the cs though and the rules

Can I reserve the Stormclan Deputy? Also, I have a question. You can't be part of the other clans?

Can I reserve the Stormclan Deputy? Also, I have a question. You can't be part of the other clans?

Please read the rules on reserving hire ranks and no because it is to much to keep track of. The other clans are NPC might be able to do the rival clan as playable characters depends on how many people we get.

Please read the rules on reserving hire ranks and no because it is to much to keep track of. The other clans are NPC might be able to do the rival clan as playable characters depends on how many people we get.
So so sorry! Thank you!

• Thank You
Reactions: WhiteWolfKC
Resver please haven't been home and may not be able to get something up till later in the week.

Name:
Sageheart
Past names:
Sagekit, Sagepaw
Deputy
Mate:
None
Kits:
None
Sageheart is a lithe cat, yet one of the biggest warriors in Stormclan. Being of Javanese decent his fur is a semi-long, creamy white color and his face, paws and tail look a bit smokey grey as well as having green eyes. He is well groomed and almost noble-looking in stature.
Personality:
Sageheart is a gentle warrior who cares for all of his clan dearly. He enjoys teaching apprentices though has never quite been assigned to teach one himself. He is often calm and collected, and in downtime loves to lie in the sun on the nicest of days. He is a very fierce and strong fighter and serious about his duty as a warrior and deputy, one that should not be trifled with, and though he would fight bravely to protect Stormclan, he has a hard time fighting for the sake of fighting. He does not spare kindness to those who believe in a life of fighting for the fun of it and thinks that the killing of a cat from even another clan is not something to be proud of.
Strengths:
-Strategizing
-Strong
-One of The Biggest Warriors in Stormclan
-His advice is listened to by his leader often
Weaknesses:
-Sometimes Stealth
-A bit too softhearted at times
-Quiet and Softspoken
Picture:
javanese-cat-outside-jpg.84037

Name:
Shalepelt
Past names (if any):
Shalekit, Shalepaw
Warrior
Mate:
None
Kits:
None
Shalepelt is a smaller cat who is agile and fast. She is a beautiful Russian Blue who's fur is the color of blue-grey shale rock, and her eyes that of a deeper, lighter blue. She keeps her fur clean and smooth, making it easy for her to run through bushes and greenery.
Personality:
Shalepelt is a younger, more energetic cat. She loves to go out and just explore Stormclan territory. She is curious about many things but keeps out of trouble as best she can. Shalepelt can act like a playful kit at times when she is happy and joyful, but knows where the limit is. She is a smart young cat who won't pick a fight she knows she can't win(mostly), but will fight fiercely if it is for her and her clan's safety.
Strengths:
-Stealth
-Very Fast and Agile
-Lots of Energy
Weaknesses:
-Curious
-Not Very Strong
-Can Be Brash
-Small
Picture:
cate-jpg.84051

Last edited:
I messaged you mistresd

I'm going to make the medicine cats apprentice for Stormclan. I'm sorry but I don't remember if medicine cat apprentices have their full names, so if they do, great, but if they don't, please tell me and I will edit my character. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to make the medicine cats apprentice for Stormclan. I'm sorry but I don't remember if medicine cat apprentices have their full names, so if they do, great, but if they don't, please tell me and I will edit my character. Thanks.

Medicine cats apprentice is taken

Name:
Sageheart
Past names:
Sagekit, Sagepaw
Deputy
Mate:
None
Kits:
None
Sageheart is a lithe cat, yet one of the biggest warriors in Stormclan. Being of Javanese decent his fur is a semi-long, creamy white color and his face, paws and tail look a bit smokey grey as well as having green eyes. He is well groomed and almost noble-looking in stature.
Personality:
Sageheart is a gentle warrior who cares for all of his clan dearly. He enjoys teaching apprentices though has never quite been assigned to teach one himself. He is often calm and collected, and in downtime loves to lie in the sun on the nicest of days. He is a very fierce and strong fighter and serious about his duty as a warrior and deputy, one that should not be trifled with, and though he would fight bravely to protect Stormclan, he has a hard time fighting for the sake of fighting. He does not spare kindness to those who believe in a life of fighting for the fun of it and thinks that the killing of a cat from even another clan is not something to be proud of.
Strengths:
-Strategizing
-Strong
-One of The Biggest Warriors in Stormclan
-His advice is listened to by his leader often
Weaknesses:
-Sometimes Stealth
-A bit too softhearted at times
-Quiet and Softspoken
Picture:
javanese-cat-outside-jpg.84037

Name:
Shalepelt
Past names (if any):
Shalekit, Shalepaw
Warrior
Mate:
None
Kits:
None
Shalepelt is a smaller cat who is agile and fast. She is a beautiful Russian Blue who's fur is the color of blue-grey shale rock, and her eyes that of a deeper, lighter blue. She keeps her fur clean and smooth, making it easy for her to run through bushes and greenery.
Personality:
Shalepelt is a younger, more energetic cat. She loves to go out and just explore Stormclan territory. She is curious about many things but keeps out of trouble as best she can. Shalepelt can act like a playful kit at times when she is happy and joyful, but knows where the limit is. She is a smart young cat who won't pick a fight she knows she can't win(mostly), but will fight fiercely if it is for her and her clan's safety.
Strengths:
-Stealth
-Very Fast and Agile
-Lots of Energy
Weaknesses:
-Curious
-Not Very Strong
-Can Be Brash
-Small
Picture:
cate-jpg.84051
Accepted