2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
4841005.png

[BCOLOR=#000000]For Centuries, the Beasts of night and day have fought against each other, but neither found victory in their attempts at another's life. Vampires have sought out the cure to their weaknesses, but have found no such thing. Werewolves have looked far and wide for the one thing they wish the most: the ability to turn at particular times. Neither side has found their prize and neither side will.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]In modern day Canada, these two bands of supernatural species live in sectioned off reservations, but yet their war has not come to pass but only has come to a slow as an incident has awakened the locals knowledge of the supernatural's existence. The danger for both Vampires and Werewolves have increased as the old organization, The Men of Night, have claimed to rid the nation of any Beasts of Night. Now fearing for their heads, Werewolves and Vampires have looked the other way, momentarily, to find the hunters that want their heads and end their lives before supernaturals are erased from the Earth.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]~Werewolves two male, two females open ~[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]1 - Taken By Disney (male)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]2[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]3[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]4[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]5[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]~Vampires 2 males open~[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]1 - Taken by HEX(female)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]2 - Taken By Misguided (female)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]3 - Taken By Disney (female)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]5[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]~Men of Night 1 male, 2 females open~[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]1 - Taken by HEX (male)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]2[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]3[/BCOLOR]

• [BCOLOR=#000000]
    Creatures of the night, alive again to stalk their prey along the late hours of darkened night. Vampires are, and will always be, a threat to the existence of a human. The thick iron enriched liquid coursing through the veins of a human are indeed an essential thing a vampire must have to see the next nightfall.
    [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Vampires are distinctive in three ways: [/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]1. Their skin tends to become two to three shades paler than the usual. [/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]2. Two teeth on either side of the top row of teeth, usually where most humans call them canine, sprout down to a point and can grow in length of about an inch. [/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]3. Their eyes tend to become dark and red, and the veins around the eyes tend to turn black when they are hungry.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Vampires are an incredible species. They are known for their enhanced speed, agility, and their power of compulsion. Compulsion is the power to compel someone to do another's bidding or even to forget a memory. Compulsion can only be avoided if the user is wearing or has ingested vervain- a herb that has special protectant abilities against that of a vampire. Vervain also tends to burn a vampire and causes the wound to take longer to heal, but it is not the only weakness a vampire has.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]
    [/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]A vampire can not go out in the daylight without a special concoction that will limit the exposure to the sun's harmful rays. If a vampire is caught in daylight, they will immediately start to burn, unless they have a concoction, if stuck in the sun for more than ten seconds they will burst into flames and die. Vampires can also be killed by a stack through the heart; however, it must be a particular kind of stack known as a Willow's thorn- a willow's tree's stack that happened to be dipped in vervain and the blood of the thing held dear.[/BCOLOR]

• [BCOLOR=#000000]
    Werewolves are ruled by the moon, when the moon is at it's highest, or when the full moon begins it's ascent into the night sky, a werewolf will transform. It is a painful process of breaking their bones and transforming into a beast. Typically, a werewolf's form is bipedal, meaning that it stands on it's two hind legs and is anywhere between 6 feet to 7 1/2 feet tall. Their physical strength also tends to grow tremendously in this state.
    [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]A werewolf's strength is amplified during a full moon or when the moon is at it's highest, but while in human form they still are much stronger than the average human. They had keen eyesight, smell, hearing, and tracking abilities. Their endurance to pain is remarkable, and their physical abilities to leap and climb are far better than humans. A human may jump forward two-eight feet; a werewolf can leap forward 6-9 yards or even scale a building. Their claws are sharp, and their bites can harm a vampire even kill one (but a vampire's bite can also kill them).[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]To kill a werewolf, one must shoot them with a silver bullet straight through the heart or rip their heads off. A werewolf can be killed in their human state the same way, but other than the two ways known they tend to heal fast.[/BCOLOR]

• [BCOLOR=#000000]Supernatural hunters, as known as the Men of Night, are employed through the Vatican and are sent out on missions to return the peace to an area infested with supernatural beings. They are highly skilled and trained assassins, in fact, they are some of the world's most deadliest men and women around. Since the day of their birth, they were taught the ways of the Men of Night and trained as one too.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Men of Night are marked by a single tattoo somewhere on their bodies, either the forearm, wrist, chest, shoulder, or back. The tattoo is a coat of arms containing a picture of a vampire's heart and a werewolves head on a stack. The tattoo states: "For every night to pass, blood will be spilled," in Latin. This tattoo is normally hidden or covered up to no reveal themselves to a supernatural and risk losing their kill.[/BCOLOR]

• [BCOLOR=#000000]ALL Iwaku rules apply at all times![/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#000000]I am GM, I may appoint a co-gm at some point, what I say goes.[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#000000]There is a one week reservation time frame, after one week is up you forfeit your spot. If you need more time feel free to ask, I'm a kind person. However, after two weeks I will forfeit your spot, and you will either leave the RP or take up another position.[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#000000]There is a two character limit. I may expand the RP size if this is popular, but until then it is a two character limit.[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#000000]Yes, there is character death. Don't run off yet, because there is a reason for it. A character can only die if: A. The creator is not around for more than two weeks, maybe 3. B. The creator must leave the RP because of their reasons or they are kicked. And C. The creator wishes to kill that character to create a new one.[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#000000]Yes, your character can be badly hurt.[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#000000]If you are going to make an attempt on another's character's life, run it by me and the creator of that character first.[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#000000]Cough up some ideas, don't be afraid to speak your mind, but don't get butthurt if they get shot down.[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#000000]NO GOD MODDING! NO MARY-SUES or GARY-SUES. You will be kicked for this![/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#000000]Have fun![/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#000000]Please flesh out your characters! There is nothing more I hate than to see the traits of a character only listed out. Take pride in your characters, don't half ass it.[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#000000]That brings me to my next topic...Cursing is allowed, but do NOT use it every sentence.[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#000000]No drama! In the IC it is okay, but I don't want to see it in the OOC.[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#000000]Please use only real pictures in this. No anime. If you have a problem with real pictures, try and use the most realistic art you can find.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]~CHARACTER SHEET~[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000](Appearnce Photo)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Name[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Nickname[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Age[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Birthday[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Sexuality[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Species[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Health Ailments[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Tattoos[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Piercings[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Hair Color[/BCOLOR]