The Dark Town of Ravenswood

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah that's useful, how long do you think it'll take you to hack in to the school's mainframe? since you can turn off the security we can make way to the schools venting system located near the back of the school. This is probably the easiest and safest way to navigate the building without being caught. The only down side to this plan is that that's usually where Zoey and her goons hang out." she paused to catch her breath "can you throw a punch if needed?"
@OlympusBlood @Satan's Mistress

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: OlympusBlood
"A few minutes if I do it right," Tom answered, thinking about the laptop resting in his bag. Hell no, I'm not going near Zoey and co. he thought, but instead he said, "I can't get into a fight. Just ignore them. They aren't interested until you're a threat." He hoped at least. He'd never been approached because he'd mostly avoided them.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Welp I'm just going to agree with you not to complicate any matters, and just go for it,if we wait any longer her goons will confiscate all the evidence, trust me they're like professionals in this you ready mystery boy?
@OlympusBlood

(Third person please)

Tom brought out his laptop from his bag, hacking the security system with various amounts of coding until the nearest camera he noticed went down. "It's done. For now. It won't take long for them to realise."

"Onwards and upwards then, let's go!" Tom and Leslie push past the police tape, minding to not make much noise. They swiftly make their way to the side of the school, but sadly along with not being a athlete, Leslie is in no sense a gymnast. "CRUNCH!" an oddly placed chip bag crunches under her foot, she gives a nervous smile to Tom, tom who then returns with a face palms, and then a oddly muscular teenager who been watching them for a while now smirks. "My my my, what do we have here" the boy spoke he looked almost normal, not cult like, and if you never heard him speak you would think so too, but he had this awful oily texture to his voice that resonated of murder and garbage. "Who's he" leslie whispered to tom, who mostly looked nervous "that's Gordon smith." leslie widened her eyes in terror she's only heard of him through stories and thought he was more fiction then reality, but seeing him now... Gordon walks over from his post in the middle of the school yard to his victims. "I know why you're here, you think your "rules" apply" he stops to laugh but then returns to his killing disposition when he saw them still standing there "bloody hell do I have to get the crow bar?" answering his own question he reaches for his pocket already ready to fight "now we all know the real rules here, but we choose not to follow them, Why? Do I have to teach you personally", he pauses to smile. "Oh and don't worry Tom, we can let you on a warning if you leave right now. It's this bitch who's the pain in the ass" Leslie growled under her breath "you're crazy" the man seemed shocked for a moment but then smiled "and it has done me wonders!" leslie screamed at Tom "DOOR, NOW, GO!"
@OlympusBlood

Last edited by a moderator:
If there was someone Tom was scared of more than Zoey, it was Gordon. They were pretty much joint first on the scary list. It kinda sucked that he was caught by him of all people. He had a smirk like a shark's, which made Tom flinch every time he did it. It had been going so well, they had been so fast and he thought they'd gone unnoticed but clearly it wasn't school security that was the problem. I'm gonna die... stupid Tom. You shouldn't make friends with people trying to get into a murder scene, he thought. Then he brought out a crowbar and Tom was positive he was going to die (he's a little dramatic). He was told he'd be let off with a warning, but he found that awfully unfair to leave without Leslie. That, and he was in shock that he'd been caught that he couldn't think straight. Gordon Brown, crowbar... Leslie was screaming at him to run. It was too fast; it was overwhelming. He couldn't bear to leave her. "No. I'm not walking away. Move off, Gordon." He was trying to divert the attention; Leslie could escape and Tom was a decent runner. It was his speciality to run from troubles, responsibilities... and Tom yet continued to tease, "I mean, I don't understand how you go around thinking you own the school. You don't. So bog off." He wasn't sure why he was doing this. Perhaps he was just fed up that every time he started to have fun, someone went and ruined it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.