The Dark Side of the Force(Star Wars, looking for F)

Durandal

Fatum Iustum Stultorum
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
Online Availability
Western Mountain Time
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Medieval Fantasy, Science Fiction, Romance, horror.
The noise, the smells, the sights of the slave market on Nar Shaddaa, one of the biggest slimeballs in the galaxy.

For some slaves, it was all they knew, they had been born into slavery, for others it was something they had to learn to accept, for they had been captured and brought here, fitted with slave collars that controlled them. It spoke volumes of the depravity of slavery that slavers were often regarded as worse than even Sith. For a young woman, this was something she knew well, she had undergone all kinds of cruelties in her time as a slave, having been passed off through several masters, every one of them having different abuses for her.

Now she was in a corner of the market, unwanted even by potential buyers, her body hurting, sick, and considered useless, no longer beautiful enough for use even as a trophy prize, too weak to be used for labor, and too damaged for the more sick buyers.

That changed however, when she met him, she'd been able to feel him coming.

A swirling darkness, deep and yawning like a great abyss, yet strangely this darkness was not threatening, it was tempered with a strange warmth. Then before she knew it, this man was purchasing her, a man with crimson skin and burning eyes, and she knew at last what he was.

A dark lord of the Sith, whose eyes regarded her inscrutably as he transferred the payment of credits over to the slaver, and gently reached down...and helped her to her feet.

"You can feel it...can't you?" He asked, deep voice soft "The Force?"

Okay, here's the gist

This is Legendsverse, I really don't care for Disney's canon so I quietly pretend it doesn't exist. This roleplay also won't totally follow the timeline of the original legendsverse.

If you don't know what I mean by legends vs Disney, though you likely do if you're a Star Wars fan, Legends is the old lore of Star Wars before Disney bought the rights to it, and subsequently declared was no longer canon.

Now, the gist of the roleplay is that your character is a slave who is Force-sensitive, and thus catches the attention of my character, a Sith Lord who is in hiding from his fellows, and he offers to teach her the ways of the Force, to empower her against those that hurt her, while also becoming his apprentice, the relationship grows as it becomes apparent that this Sith Lord isn't a card carrying villain who gives in to generic evil YOU HAVE FAILED ME Sith behavior.

I'm seeking partners who are reasonably decent at writing, not necessarily advanced or expert, but I don't really want someone who's an inexperienced writer.

I look forward to seeing if this interests anyone

Reactions: FoxyAlice
oh geeez! I've been looking for a new Star Wars rp for a long while now... this looks really good.