The Dark Realm [Signups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess that is one way of putting it. This place also kind of doubles as a land of the dead.

Oh. Interesting- so where'd they come from again? Kingdom Of Astraeon?

Hai. (Yes)
Though it's Astaeron

I know basic Japanese (don't worry) XD

Ah, right! That's how it was spelled (I was trying to remember it off the top of my head haha)! So, just put my character sheet within this Sign Up thread and I can go ahead and roleplay after approval (if it's started)?

Yep, just post your signup here, and I can approve ya, then feel free to start off our IC thread.

Ah, really?! Oooohhh!! Can't wait! Also, just to be sure- are the species you posted up NPCs or will they be our characters when they've passed away?

Ghosts and Skeletons are thos who have passed on. Naga are native species. The Reaper is the ruler. And your character is whatever you want them to be.

Ah, okay. And the abilities is whatever we'd like (considering it's not crazy powerful), as well?

Name: Aelith Falvrien

Appearance:
getImage

Species: Elf

Abilities: Semi-Immortality, Enhanced Condition, Nature Channeling, Summoning, Telekinesis (She wants to learn the magic of Dark Realm, as well.)

Weapon(s): Dagger, Bow & Arrow

Job while in Real World: Noble Lady

Personality: A young, conventional, and considerate woman. She carries a feisty and adaptable persona. Aelith is also quite stout and stubborn. She has an open mind and is quite easygoing, often sincere and calm around those she is getting to know. Her scale is unbalanced between being allocentric and egocentric. They really contrast one with the other, and most times, Aelith is seen as a person with an indifferent demeanor because of the way she carries herself, inserts herself into serious situations, etcetera. Despite some of these downfalls within her personality, she is overall a genuine person simply curious of everything around her, even if it seems otherwise.

History/Bio: TBA

Goal: She would like to know why she was sent here and what her purpose is within the area.

Extra info: N/A

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! Quick question, though. I just woke up so I'm a little confused. I post IN the Dark Realms IC thread, right? NOT Kingdom Of Astaeron, correct?

Thank you! Quick question, though. I just woke up so I'm a little confused. I post IN the Dark Realms IC thread, right? NOT Kingdom Of Astaeron, correct?
You post wherever your character is presently. If she's in the Dark Realm, you post here. If she goes to Astaeron, you must post the short form of your character bio on the Astaeron sign-ups and post there once it is approved. You only post in Astaeron if you're there.

Well, this is the signup for Dark Realms, so I know I need to post in the Dark Realms, but since it was connected to the Kingdom Of Astaeron, I didn't know if I was supposed to post in Kingdom Of Astaeron RP or Dark Realms RP first. Thanks for your explanation.

If you intend to post in Astaeron, you have to fill out a shortened version of the sign-up form over there by linking to your sign-up here. Astaeron and the Dark Realm are two different RPGs, they're just partnered.

I'd like to join, if I may.

photo.jpg

Name:
Elise "El"
Species:
Human/Elf
Abilities:
Ever since a young age Elise had been a different child, with her mother being the queen of the fire elves and her father being a human king who had fallen in love with the beautiful Elf Fire Queen. They conjoined their kingdoms, thus Elise was conceived. Due to her mother being the queen of the flame, she had acquired the rare ability of wielding fire. El, was also taught to use a sword when she was first able to grasp one, on her 16th birthday her very own sword was given to her, it was created by her mothers mage and blacksmith who in return gave the blade itself the ability to conjure up flames as well. It only answers to her, if any other tries to wield they large sword and will not comply NO MATTER WHAT.
Weapon(s):
{Covered that above}
Job while in Real World:
Other than being a princess, she was also made a knight due to her incredible abilities with a sword.
Personality:
Elise is a quiet and rather closed off person, she prefers to keep to herself and doesn't like letting her walls down for anyone. But if she does others will see a different side of this quiet girl, a much sweeter and kinder side that not most people are allowed to see. She has a very bad temper and if provoked its almost certain that person or persons will regret ever taunting her.
History/Bio:
Elise, is the daughter of the Elven Fire Queen and a king from a distant land who merged their kingdoms and was married shortly before El was conceived. Elise's only friend growing up was her pet phoenix who she named Alvis.
Goal:
Elise, would like to figure how she got here and why shes here.
Extra info:

Transferred Character from the Kingdom of Astraem

Name: Maven Lakri (The Blake Swordsman)

Species: Half-demon
Link to bio on the Kingdom of Astaeron: Click and See
Picture: I apologize, still working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.