The Dark Matter Subjects

Fane was unable to answer Alice as he had sat in a meditating style with eyes closed to conserve as much energy and effectively help. All these bullets were draining what little strength he had but he had to keep going to stop as many bullets as possible. He crept ever closer to passing out the longer the fight went on, if he did he feared something might happen to him since he had never passed out before.

When Chance awoke, he saw that he was only with Aiden. "What?" Chance asks, then, speaks senseless jibberish. "I was drinking from chocolate water falls and dancing with the pink rhinos of Sky Kingdom. This is not Sky Kingdom, there are no pink rhinos, and I am not even full from the sweet, sweet chocolate!"

Aiden released his clone jutsu; he would need all the chakra he had for this one. He began weaving hand signs. Snake, Ram, Monkey, Boar, Horse, Tiger! "Fire Style! Grand Fireball Jutsu!" He said with growl as he sucked in a breath, raised his hands to his mouth and blew, leaning forward. A roaring ball of fire flew from his mouth growing larger the longer he blew. He released the fire style and the fireball flew forward scorching the ground. Most of the men jumped out of way, one man pressed a button on his suit and a mask flowed over his face, just as the fire flowed around him. The fireball dissipated and the man stood there unharmed. Damn! They've come prepared! Aiden thought to himself. One of the men rushed him; "Alice I'll handle this idiot." He said and took his fighting stance. There are alot of them. I might even be forced to use THAT jutsu.

Even just watching through his sensory shields it was impressive how much power these two had. It seemed like it wasn't enough however, should he use up all he had to at least give time to run? Attacking would definitely knock him out if not kill him....what could he do to help? These men are prepared for us but they didn't know about my shields....maybe I could make a distraction? That's it! "If you guys need help just come back here where I am!" He kept moving the bullets and tried to store up a little energy to enact his plan if needed.

Chance walked by himself, silent. his craziness led him to believe he had invented all of the previous person's identities as his mind's defense mechanism against his own stress. Maybe I need pills. Maybe I have really lost it all. Things aren't adding up.

[Sorry, i kinda had to fix this stupid computer of mine...And remember my password...]

Elle stared around at the commotion around her, and suddenly snapped out of her daze. Was she really just doing nothing to help these people when all it would take is a flick of her hand? Shaking her head, she stood up and stared at the gang of extraordinary individuals in front of her. "May i say that i can distract them for you while a plan is made? My skills come in useful to these kind of... situations." Yawning into her hand, she slouched over and began too take a couple steps forward. "It's really quite simple." Elle's mind raced for a suitable choice of attack against their attackers, trying every possibility for something that would effect them all. Then she had it. "Lets heat things up for you!" She waved a hand as the imaginary flames erupted under the soldiers feet.

(OOC: I was wondering where you went lol)

Fane was able to take a breather when Elle distracted the gunmen. He wondered what she had done since it seemed like they were being attacked by something invisble. There wasn't anything he could see through his sensory shield that could be attacking them. He turned to Elle, "What exactly......you're from the facility like us? Or maybe a true power wielder. Either way I'm glad to have you along since the more of us the better I believe. What is your skill anyway?" Fane tried to think of what she could be doing to them, was it was mind control? Or maybe some kind of illusion?

Elle moved into a crouch, and stared at the soldiers- her gaze unblinking. "My abilities are more complicated than it seems. I can influence the senses of others around me, such as making them see things that are not there, or feel the pain of a bullet." Elle turned around to face them all, Nibbling on a bit of candy she had fished from her pocket. "That's all i can tell you for now. But i do have a question." She scanned the people in front of her, spinning round on her feet again to focus on the rather comical efforts of the soldiers. "Do you have any candy on you?"

From the city's outskirts, he entered the street surrounded by the buildings. He felt the air around him. He sensed trace amounts of energy that was used for producing clones. He kept walking around the silent streets. He looked down on the ground to see ammo shells. He looked up to see bullet holes in the buildings nearby. He sighed and whipsered to himself "We're close. There seems to have been a chase. Most likely from the facility's soldiers."

He continued forward, following the trail of dark matter energy left from those who used it. He was about half a mile from where the clearing was. He said to himself "We must find them. We must."