The Dark Matter Subjects

Fane was glad Aiden went slow for him and listened with interest and confusion. A power that lay dormant, so he already knew about it before being taken to the facility? Chakra must be a form of energy found in the body, did that mean Fane used chakra to use his power? If he was limited by this energy did that mean he could do almost anything he wanted? These questions would have to wait. "Interesting, thanks for enlightening me, but we need to get moving before someone else shoots at us." He slowly stood up, took some deep breaths and waited for everyone else to get going so he could follow with an energy shield around them.

The female stood there watching everything that happened. It wasn't that she was shy, but she didn't want to be rude and interrupt the conversation going on between the two. So she just let it go and let them talk about their powers. Chance was his name? She would possibly find out later on, whenever he came to. Her orb was floating around, checking out the place a bit and not going far without it's master. She wasn't sure if it was a pet or not, because for sure it acted like one. Shaking her head slightly she just let it continue what it was doing. Before she knew it there was a window heard that's window cracked and saw within Fane's shield had covered her from a bullet. Her orb came flying over and swarmed around her. She laughed lightly and took it in her arms and started to somewhat pet it to calm it down.

Turning her head she saw that the other male who wasn't drooling at the moment do something and saw a few other copies of himself and they dispersed. Having the orb finally calm down she let it go and it once again floated around her. Getting closer to the other male she listened carefully to his explanation. "Amazing." She was fascinated to know about other people's abilities. "That's so amazing that you have that ability. It seems like it comes in handy sometimes." Alice was one to not speak much, but it didn't mean she was rude. She didn't want to seem rude to them, they all were in situations that involved the facility of those who injected them with Dark Matter, and it seemed to her that it was better they stood together instead of seperate. "Oh, and pleasure to meet you I'm Alice."

Any chance i could join?
Read through it and it sounds very interesting!
(Plus, the Naruto reference may have snagged my attention a bit there!)

(Lol shh don't say anything about the naruto Sharingan reference or the shadow clone jutsu and stuff)

( hey guys im back i was working all week didn't have much time to do anything really but im back. and yea you culd join and the naruto references are because my character wields the sharingan.)

Lol, okay.
Thanks by the way!
Just couldn't resist the urge to join when i saw it. Lol, Just a bit of a Fan.

((Oh hey! Welcome back Spell. :] And welcome aboard Mayhem!))

Chewing her thumb thoughtfully, Elle paced down the side of the street- slouching over like she did. The facility was looking for all the escapees, she knew that but still- she really wasn't one to care right now. Why did they want them anyway? Were they just using them to find out if they would make good soldiers? It didn't make much sense to her at all, and she had not come across one other escapee like herself while on the run. "Halt! You are inclined to follow us immediately back to the facility! Come now or we will have to use force!" Elle turned, to find a small group of soldiers armed with guns staring at her. Force? You mean kill me. Elle sighed as she held up her hand and randomly started to make gun noises.

The soldiers fell to the ground, screaming in pain as Elle chuckled to herself. Illusions come in handy, i can make people feel, see and hear things that aren't real. Waving a goodbye to the soldiers- She jogged round the corner of the fence before any more of those soldiers could try to shoot her. Yet, when she turned round at the next street- Elle ran straight head on into a male and fell flat on her face onto the floor. "Ow..."

(That isn't one of our characters she ran into is it?)

Yes... sorry for the unclear writing...
writers block is a pain...

(OOC: Its ok, I was just clarifying.)

Elle had run into Fan's energy shield making it flair yellow then became invisible again (just to be even more clear lol) and he looked to see what had hit it. He knew it wasn't an attack by the force but he was still curious. When he saw Elle on the ground he made the shield encompass her as well and helped her up. "Are you ok miss?"

Aiden smirked as the girl fell. Suddenly he gasped as one of his clones was destroyed. "They are coming we need to move." he said grrabbing chance and waking him up. "Time to get out of here." Aiden said and took off running.

"Come on Alice! We have to go!" He grabbed Elle and ran after Aiden only able to keep an energy shield around himself and her since he was so low on energy now. He didn't want to just leave Elle when there were gunmen everywhere that could hurt her even if she wasn't from the facility.

(Yes he was talking to Alice lol)

Aiden looked to chance. His head was lolliong around. Damn he is still stunned from the genjutsu he thought. He picked him up and tossed him over his shoulder. Aidem was slowed down by his weight. whizz whizz whizz bullets began flying by his head. Guess that kids out of energy he thought trying to fun faster. He called to his clones and watched as they sprinted up next to him. "Take him to a safe place!" he said to one and handed chance to him. he then turned his head "guys we have to find somewhere where we can fight!" He said to the others.

Alice hearing the word that they were booking it out of the place she followed right on their heels. The black orb keeping up and flying off ahead a bit making sure there wasn't any danger and came right back. She could hear bullets whizzing by her head and seeing more as they missed each group members. There was defiantly no space for them to fight within the small space they were in right now. Granted she would be able to, but she didn't want to risk hurting the others in the process.

Seeing as Aiden's clones appeared next to him, she assumed he summoned them. Doing as the male said they took Chance and dispersed from the group to safety. She then heard his voice and she smiled. Seeing as the paths went into three different directions she sped up. "I know a place!" It was a matter on if the rest would follow her or not, though she was certain they would given the circumstances. She took a right and the kept running straight for awhile and did another right and then a left. The bullets kept coming, but she knew the streets like the back of her hand. After all, she did live on them. After awhile they came to a clearing and she smiled, no people around and deserted. "The battlefields ours for the taking." With that said she did a back flip dodging a bullet and she got into a fighting stance with her orb floating next to her.

Aiden smiled as they entered the clearing. He turned to face the enemies. "This is gonna be fun" he said and grinned fiendishly. "Guys my genjutsu wont work now i can't risk using it a second time." Aiden told them. " But i have other tricks up my sleeve." He glanced at the others. I hope they all can fight. he thought avtivated his sharingan.

Fane was glad the bullets were missing or simply grazing his shield. When Alice said there was a place to fight he followed her. It might not be the safest place but it would be better than staying in the open. When they got to the clearing he looked for a place to hide Elle and himself while the others fight. The most he could do is shield them from bullets if possible. "I'm sorry but I'll have to play defense. I will try my hardest to protect you guys!!" He took Elle and hid behind a cement wall. He put up a sensory shield to make sure he knew when bullets were coming and where they were going. He adjusted the bullet's trajectory just enough to miss or only graze Alice and Aiden.

Aiden nodded in understanding. "I'm aiden by the way." He said to the girl. " It looks like it's just us for now." he sad to her. He Looked ahead as the enemies came into view. There were 10 of them all dressed in black and wielding guns. Aiden ran a trained eye over the outfits, They were made to keep the wearer free to move in any direction without hinderance. "These are trained fighters." Aiden warned the girl. "Those suits are made for flexabiliy and agility"

She shot a glance towards Fane and his situation. "No problem Fane, I'll cover you if need be!" She dodged a few bullets again, and stared at the fighters. Aiden's words rung true, they were defiantly well trained, better than the lower class that were after them before. Her black orb flickering next to her anticipating a move to make at the connected wavelength it's master and it was on. "And I'm Alice, pleasure to meet you." Her eyes still glued on the fighters, ten. Exactly ten. Fane was going to be defense since he was also protecting Elle. She was awaiting to see what Aiden could manage.

"Better be able to fight Aiden." She let out a small smile before the orb went straight towards the left hitting one of the fighters and she went off gathering a black ball in her palm and shooting it at a different fighter. Both fighters were taken off-guard, but quickly bounced back and began shooting her. Dodging them again she shot a few more black orbs at them as her floating orb went in for more close range attacks dodging their hits towards it.