The Dark Matter Subjects

Aiden raised his eyebrows. "I have no reason to save him." "I'm not sure that I could" he said with a shrug trying to hide his power.

After the dust and debris settled down all the gunmen were strewn in all different directions. Alice just stood there in the middle marveling her work. Within the months she had certainly learned to control her power well. The small orb seemed to swirl around all the bodies double checking to see if they were really dead. It never had it's doubt about it's master's work, but it was better to be safe then sorry. She stretched her arms above her head letting the smile grace her lips still. "That was surely lots of fun, wasn't it not." She appeared to be talking to the floating orb as it made it's way over to her staying close as she let out a faint giggle.

It was a good thing that the part of town she was in was desolate. So not many people lived there, and that would mean less casualties. It wasn't that she enjoyed killing, but it was the only means to survive within this god forsaken world anymore. Ever since her escape. Her mind wandered back to the facility, wondering how many others were out there, more who were like her. Injected with the Black Matter and going through the changes. Dismissing the dreaded thoughts Alice was happy she had them. Then she wouldn't have had her one friend with her.

Placing her hands behind herself she skipped over a few dead bodies making her way towards the way she was headed to before she was interrupted. Before going far the orb seemed to be floating ahead of her as if telling her to stop. Stopping herself she seemed to feel another presence, and as she turned around she saw another figure. Keeping her hands behind her back she opened her hand palm upwards making darkness appear. Alice wasn't going to let it go just yet, not unless she felt threatened. The orb seemed to be floating more and more closer towards the figure. "Who's there?" Her voice was light and airy, but held authority.

Fane looked at the destruction this person had wrought and feared they might be an enemy. Once he saw there were dead gunmen there was no doubt they were from the facility. There was nothing to be worried about yet he kept the invisible energy shield around his body.

"A fellow escapee! You were trapped in that facility weren't you? Experimented on with Dark Matter and gained some odd power? I'm surprised there are so many of us this close. How could I not have known before today?" Fane rambled on and almost forgot why he had come. He stopped himself and noticed a black orb floating closer to him, he took a step back just to be safe and didn't take his eyes off the orb. "My name is Fane, what's yours?"

"I have to leave, Mr. Aiden. If I don't, I could find myself buried in shit from the sheer numbers that are going to be booming through town. The Facility is picking apart our homes. They know where we are!" Chance stepped from the park bench to the sidewalks. Sighing, he said "Last week, they got a friend of mine. Samuel Roads. He was found dead in his bathtub a couple blocks south. The guy's brains were on the floor and the rest of his body looked like it'd seen a fuckin meat grinder!" Reaching into his pockets, Chance was annoyed to see that he had no cigarettes on him. Damn it. Forgot em.

As the figure moved closer she wasn't expecting him to speak, which in turn surprised her and threw her off guard. She listened to him talk, and as she listened she realized that he was an escapee as well. She canceled the darkness as she listened more closely. So there are more of us that escaped? Alice felt a little better knowing she wasn't the only one to escape from the facility. What a horrid place, but again she couldn't really totally hate it, she got her friend. Which was still floating in front of her. She inwardly giggled at it.

Alice retracted her hands from behind her as she snapped her fingers. The orb seemed to stop moving towards him, but stayed there for a bit before returning to the girl's side. As she turned her attention from the orb she stared at the male hearing his name. "Pleasure to meet you Fane, I'm Alice." Her appearance wasn't one to be thought of, but she didn't care. She survived once before she could do it again on the streets. Remembering what Fane said about other people she had to question. "Do you know how many more escaped from the facility?" Alice tilted her head to the side in a curious fashion. Fane was the first that she met who was an escapee, and she was kind of curious to see or hear how many more escaped.

Fane watched as the orb stopped and went to the girls side. He wondered what it could be and why it would be around her. That wasn't important right now so he decided to greet and answer her question. "It's nice to meet you Alice. I do not know how many actually escaped but I met two people who are possible escapees. If you'd like to meet them you could follow me, they are back this way."

He turned around and set up a sensory shield to know if she or the orb moved towards him. He was also making sure that no gunman were around corners or above them. Now that he knew there was danger like this he couldn't take it easy and had to stay alert. Anything could happen now and he would have to help these fellow escapees if he wanted to learn a little more about the real reason the facility stole people away.

As she listened to him he only knows about two others, it was better than being on her own even though it isn't that big of a deal. At the same time, she wasn't sure herself on the numbers of the gunmen. If they would still be in the small groups or they would start becoming bigger as time went on. She had been as of late, lucky that she could handle the small groups that have come after her. But all luck usually runs out sooner or later, so she might as well follow Fane.

Alice began following after he started walking since he knew the way. The orb followed close by, but spread out making sure nothing else was around. The girl wasn't that worried, she could handle her own fair share in fighting, but it was nice to know she met someone else who had escaped. She lifted the hood up on her sweatshirt as she stared ahead. "So, what kind of ability do you have Fane?" Might as well start getting friendly with him, he is the first person she's run into who hasn't attempted to kill her or bring her back. And he didn't seem that bad of a person.

He was glad he only heard her footsteps as well as sensed the movement of the orb and nothing else, and he was glad that a small group was going to form now. He wondered how everyone would get along, it might not go as well as he hoped but there wasn't much he could do. His thoughts were inturrupted when Alice asked her question, "Oh I can manipulate my energy to create energy shields. I can use these shields for a variety of things. At first I was using my energy to attack but it took so much energy I could only do it a couple times. So I found a different way to use my energy and found shields are easy to use...." He caught himself rambling again but didn't stop.

He didn't know why but as long as he knew they wouldn't hurt him he could talk about anything and everything. Maybe it was because he had been in solitary for so long. Even his thoughts went on and on as long as no one talked to him directly, but he thought that was probably normal for everyone. As he continued to talk they eventually got to the place where Aiden and Chance were.

As Alice's mind began to wander away again it was quickly brought back to attention by Fane. Listening to the ability he obtained by the Dark Matter she became faintly interested in it. The way that even though it took a lot of energy in the beginning he found ways to form his power so he could maintain it in a better way. As well keep up with his shield energy use. Distributing it evenly She quietly thought to herself. Impressive. She smirked slightly in her mind. She realized he tented to just start rambling on, but she didn't mind. It was nice to talk to another human being; if one could call them that anymore. It was good to know that a small group HOPEFULLY would be formed, but who knows what could happen. People do have their ways to be.

As they continued making their way towards where Fane was taking her, she listened to him speaking while saying a few words; letting him know he still had her attention and she was listening. Her orb still floated around checking out places making sure no trouble was around corners or above them. It helped that Fane's shield was there too, double the detection just in case. Before she knew it and possibly Fane, they arrived at the place he was previously talking about.

"Well I guess I should stop talking now. Sorry to ramble so much but soolitary does things like that haha." He smiled weakly because of the memory of solitary confinment at the facility. He looked at Aiden then at Chance (if he is still there if not I will edit my post.) and wondered if everyone would get along now..

Chance bites his lower lip then cringes at the sight of how many of them gathered. Speaking fast, Chance knew his immediate departure was necessary. "Have any of you ever had dealings with a military? A REAL military? They kill people. Lots of people! Guess what we happen to be? The people they're going to kill! I'm not sticking around to be slaughtered." Racing onto an unknown path, Chance grinned. I'll let the facility have them while I'm long gone.

Aiden grabbed Chance by the shoulders, sensing what he was getting ready to do, and spun his towards him. He couldn't afford to let him leave not when they had finally gathered. "Look into my eyes." he said calmly while activated the genjutsu part of his sharingan. It took hold to fast for Chance to react. Chance fell to the ground as Aiden turned. "I am Aiden. Who might you two be"

Fane watched in curiosity as Aiden grabbed Chance and made him fall to the ground without seeming to do anything. "I'm Fane, nice to meet you. What did you do to him by the way?" He put a sensory shield around Chance just to check for signs of life, there were so he put Chance on the bench he was sitting on before. He turned to Wife. And waited patiently for an answer.

"He's fine right now he thinks he is running from us in about 15 minutes he will wake up." Aiden said calmly. He kept his sharingan active; he wasn't sure if he could trust Fane yet. OOc: This is what the sharingan looks like bu the way My_Sharingan_Eye_by_m2r007.jpg

Chance drooled as he day dreamed, imprisoned by an illusion from Aiden's tricky sharingan. There seemed to be nothing he could do to awaken from the hypnotic state. If he wanted out, the wait had begun.

"If you say so." He laughed to himself without making a sound at the sight of Chance drooling. Before he could do anything the sound of glass cracking was heard and his vision swam and his legs gave way sending him to his knees. Something had hit the invisible energy shield he had put around the small group, something powerful. He tried to talk but was too drained of energy, he revealed the cracked energy shield and everyone could see a bullet stuck towards Alice's head.

The sniper was on the roof of a five story building a few blocks south of them. "Dammit how did my bullet get stopped?!" He decided it was best to pack up and move before they traced the bullet back to him. He got his gun and strapped it to his back and ran from the spot he was in.

Aiden watched as the boy fell. "Damnit." He said quietly. "Tajuu Raijin Bushin no Jutsu." he said as he looked around a puff of smoke appeared and there stood twenty replicas of Aiden, each with only 1/20th of his strength but still strong enough. "Go search for who did this!" he told them as they scattered running and jumping in all directions. Then he leaned down to the boy "I take it your power lay with shields?"

(OOC: lol Karastan. Your avatar is what chance looks like.)

Fane watched as copies of Aiden came from nowhere but a puff of smoke, he wondered what power he possible had. First an electric cage, some hypnotizing technique and then what seemed like physical copies. Luckly he had thought of people exiting the shield and made it so they can get out. It taxed him a bit more but it was wroth it. After a little rest he was able to sit regularly and somewhat talk, "Yeah my power....is easiest to control with......shields. Any way I could.....know what your......powers encompass?" After that he released the shield that was up and created a new one that was invisible again. He hoped another bullet didn't hit the shield again.

(OOC: I would have never guessed that's what Chance would look like lol xD)

Lost in neverland, there seemed to be no hope for Chance. With his mind filling to the brink with sugar, rainbows, unicorns, and fantasy galore, his thoughts were afloat in oblivion as his real body sat apart from the realm of wonderland chaos.

(OOC: Epic. xD)

Aiden smirked "I have the Sharingan. It's n ancient ability passed down through my blood it lay dormant in me and my family for a long time before they injected me with dark matter and activated it. It's a power ability that along with the ability to control chakra makes me a formidable foe. I am also trained in marshal arts. s for the extent of my abilities? I am limited by my chakra which i have plenty of although using my Tsuykuyomi, That's a genjutsu or illsionary technique that nearly controls tim it self, was taxing. I have seveeral other abilities that i won't reval unless nesscary. Which might be soon. There is a war brewing, i'ts not by chance that we all met here." He said all this slowly.