1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle confirmed to be played by...

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Delnoir, Jan 20, 2011.

1. I agree with this.

Now they need to cast Eva Green as Talia al'Ghul, and I'll jizz myself.

Literally.

2. I'm having a really hard time seeing Anne Hathaway as Catwoman, even though I really like her... o___o; Kiera Knightly though... totally could picture her!

3. Diana makes a good point. As a "serious" actress, it might be hard for people to see Hathaway in the full Catwoman get-up. Still, I think it will look fine as long as they don't go too camp with it.

And for those who have a serious problem with Anne Hathaway in a cat-suit, just imagine her naked. Everyone else does.

4. Eva Green.

Lovely lovely Eva Green.

Mmmmmmmmmm.... Eva Green.

Eva

Green

5. I have faith in Nolan, Rameses. He's done something incredible with these past two Batmans, infusing a depth of realism into a comic book world. I'm pretty sure he can nail Anne Hathaway as Catwoman.

No sexpun intended.

6. Christopher Nolan. Mmmmmmmmmm. Christopher Nolan.....