2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Smut, M/s in particular. Apocalyptic. Romance. Open to lots as long as there is some significant relationship planned between the characters.
images

In honor of the recent release of Netflix's prequel series to the 1982 The Dark Crystal movie, I'm curious if anyone would be interested in working out a roleplay in that realm!? I think there are plenty of options to explore as far as where/when/who to start with, etc.

This is just to get an estimate of how many others might be interested!

I would be down for this 😁

omg i'd be so down with this tbh!

I was wondering when someone would do this lol I'd be totally up for it.

!!!

What do you guys think would be more fun? Canon, OCs? Set sometime during the series or before or after?

I like OC more and maybe After? Like the war getting ready for a battle type deal maybe idk

Reactions: s p o o k
I might have to watch the series then :cheeky: but I'm behind the original character idea.

I like the idea of original characters? I feel like there is more we could do before the prequel tbh, maybe just in the world and not necessarily connected with the plot.

Reactions: Justin
I like the idea of original characters? I feel like there is more we could do before the prequel tbh, maybe just in the world and not necessarily connected with the plot.
I like this idea make it our own story

I kind of figured we'd all be on board with OCs, but just wanted to check. :)

As for the timeframe, it depends on what we might want to focus on plotwise? So like if we wanted to steer towards action, court intrigue, etc.—I think it would be good to start sometime during or just after the prequel. On the other hand, if the general consensus is more interest in just exploring the world and playing around, we could start before the prequel, while Aughra is still around protecting the crystal.

I'm totally open for whatever, but I agree it might be fun to explore some of the stuff pre-prequel lol.

So I've already got a character figured out for this 🤣 I'm gonna start watching the series soon

Is this still possibly a thing?