The Dark Brotherhood (The Elder Scrolls Series)

f95617c77c87604a4bfcfc0aa70bb9d1.jpg

Only taking a second to breathe, Muup stood up and dusted off his black and red robes, he was a Mage, as strange as it was for one who uses magic to become a member of the Dark brotherhood, He had been chosen long ago, as a child. Due to an inherent clear conceince despite situations. Wiggling his fingers as his claws retracted, he felt his mana slowly returning to him, his eyes getting a slight blue tint as he looked to his destination, Using Magic to see the guards' soul presence through the walls, he could tell there were many on the approach, likely to see what commotion had come bout in this little scuffle.

Putting his hand on his chin he thought for a moment, then snapped his fingers, then he began to work. Taking the ropes he had on him before and tieing up the guard as he was before, Muup's left hand glew with a light purple haze, a few magical symbols appeared on his palm and he gently pressed it to the guard's chest, the emblem stayed upon him, and soon magic covered the guard's body, making an exact replica illusionary magic of Muup.

Using the last of the Illusion magic he pressed his palms together, and the magic then spread to himself, giving him the appearance of the guard he had just tied up, and not a moment later the group of guards that were coming stormed into the room. And Muup turnedm and crossed his arms. "What in Oblivion is going on here!?" Muup cried out to the other guards. "We heard a commotion coming from down here, some screaming!" they replied as Muup shook his head, "Of course there is, It's a gods damned torture chamber down here, what did you expect, now get back to your posts!" The guards saluted and quickly made their way back out of the room. Muup slowly rubbed his hands together, and the illusion upon him faded. And he felt his mana start to regenerate.

Now was part two of his grand master plan, his target, was a nearly retired master of the guards, his ceremony was actually to be held today, in about an hour. His job was to make an example of him, as he had been a pain in the Brotherhood's neck for many many years, Muup stepped quickly but quietly out from this room and over to a hallway, now the map he had looked at beforehand was starting to make sense. If all was going as he had planned, the Captain should return to his room to prepare for the ceremony. There he will be met with Sithis's cold grasp.

She can't help but hold back a laugh of pure joy, for her it has definitely been awhile since her last victim and she saw herself reflected in Fa'Cahis' enthusiasm.
With a flick of her hand she picked up a map, a bit bigger than both of her hands put together, of Bravil and held it for Fa'Cahis to see.

"Your first contract is a Breton woman named Delenie Menetrine. She mostly spends her nights in the local inn but she can be found sleeping behind the church." As she spoke she pointed to the locations on the map. "If you need to you may take this map for reference Bravil can be quite confusing. Oh and another thing there is a secret entrance from the well that is behind this house." Saying the final sentence she pushed yet another key into his hand to the well. She then felt a tingle across her skin as she felt the Black door open again. Another member? Sithis be praised! Anxious to meet the new arrival she waited to see if Fa'Cahis needed further assistance.

Bellian stood at the door. She heard footsteps coming towards her. " Are you friend or foe." What she know about the Dark Brotherhood was through rumors. Thoughts began to go through her mind.Did just use me to get rid of contract they did want to bother with and now are going to kill me to keep me silent.

Abraxas looked at the person and in a rough low voice says "neither" he stood up straight and looked down at her. "Are you the only one here?"

As she hears a pair of voice in the entryway, the situation can't be held off any longer. She places the map beside him, saying her apologies and walks briskly through the hallway, her feet padding softly against the stone. When she reaches the entryway her eyes lock on the two newcomers.

"No she is not the only one." She says very matter-of-factly as she saunters towards the pair.

"I know" I heard the khajiit and your feet" he doesn't turn and look at her his eyes fixed on who's closet to him.

Her eyes roll as she guaffs, her eyes locking specifically on the Nord. "Well Lachance sent a snarky one, didn't he?"

He takes a breathe and looks at her walking past the one in front of him his size didn't match his silent steps. And says sharply "an honest one"

"I can you tell who you two are. Where is Lachane he told me to come here."

Looks at the elf "who am I then?" He takes two steps back not wanting to be in the middle. "Lachance isn't here"

"I see that human ,but you still have not answer my first question who are you?"

"I am Bellian Willowwood. Are you new here too?" Look up to the mountain man. She wonder how he could move so quietly in that heavy looking armor.

Replies cooly "yes this is my first steps into this cave" he crouches placing his palm on the floor closing his eyes. "There are many rooms and holes here but a solid structure, decent place to call home for assassins...a bit warm for my taste." Stands once more

"Warm?" she looks puzzled by his statement. Her new home felt cold and dead. It was fitting for her new life as a assassin.

"Yes warm, for me at least" let's a breathe out. "See? Can barely see my breathe." Changing the subject he walks over and leans against the wall. "So what did he do to recruit you?

Moving to the opposite wall of him. "He must be a Nord underneath that helmet."She thought to herself"He as had me kill an old human. It felt too easy comparing to kill a bear or mammoth." "What about you?"

"He saw me enjoying a drink and asked me to kill a gaurd in a mocking way. How they kill people" he shifted and slightly scratched his mask. "It may be warm because of this but oh well I suppose hmf"

" So how did you kill the guard." Try her best not to sound interested in the details.

Takes a moment to pause as to not get eager to blurt it out. "Well first I listened and found out there were not paying attention, then scared my target by walking towards him staring at him until I reached the edge of darkness which was about 30 paces. He noticed me as he was trying hard to see me and when he closed his eyes for one moment I moved out of sight and to the roof." Takes off his helmet revealing glowing green eyes and long black hair as he wiped his forehead. "He murmured about being tired and so I whispered that his eternal rest was here and I lowered a noose around his neck and pulled him up hanging him."