The Daily Rage

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Delnoir, Oct 8, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

Zero, does this make you rage?

2. o___________O

3. I can also....

No...no...this is wrong.

4. I chuckled at some of these.

Now that I think of it, is "giggling" for girls and "chuckling" for guys or is it all the same shit, english confuses me sometimes.

5. Just use the word "laugh." DarKnessDarKnessDarKnessDarKnessDarKnessDarKness.

6. this thread makes me angry.

>:I

7. Paorou's post in a nutshell.

[​IMG]

8. Oh ok.

Heh, I'm a funny word.

9. *pokes the thread, then stabs it, then kicks it and spits on it, then feels bad and picks up the little bleeding bits and shoves them into a trunk and dumps it into the river*

10. Guys. Seriously. Click the link scroll down to the second comic. I don't know if it was one of you who submitted it, but someone actually found my comic, posted it on The Daily Rage, and linked to us.

Fucking. win.

11. Lyrical

Drake Scarlet (open)

Drake grew up, having to hide his Faunus heritage. Right in the heart of the White Hands seat of power. Seeing the kind of stuff that went down, had a sobering effect. So in choosing his song, I figured on one based on his surroundings.

Katarina Nero (open)

Katarina was easier. Considering her personality is the same as her original conception, based on a trust in the innate goodness of folks and a protective spirit? I wanted a happy song, lol.

Instrumental

Drake Scarlet (open)

This one surprised me, lol. Normally, I usually go for epic style music. Especially considering the origin, but this time? I went for his neighborhood. Middle class life, caught between the ritz and glamour of SAURON corp. sector and Goblin Town street swing.
    That and now I got the headcanon that he's a Jazz and Blues aficionado with a talent for music.

Katarina Neo (open)

Totally not foreshadowing, nope. :|

TEAM DARK

12. I CONCUR. D:< I'VE TOTALLY BEEN IGNORED FOR GAMES BEFORE! I WAS EVEN NAKED!

13. Thanks to Diana and harliquinn for making me rage again, today.

>:I