The Cybernetic Girl

C

Cybernetic Ghost

Original poster
Hey, my name's Cybernetic Ghost (though you can just call me Ghost or Ghosty or whatever). Big fan of sci-fi, particularly stuff that has to do with like cybernetics and transhumanism. Also a big fantasy fan! I've roleplayed before, so not new (but I wouldn't say particularly experienced). Ah... Well, kinda stuck here so gonna answer these handy dandy questions!

What do you prefer to be called? Like I said above, Ghost or Ghosty or something.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? I'm a giiiirl (but gender stuff is a bit complicated I guess?)

How old are you? 18, just had my birthday pretty recently actually!

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yeah, new to Iwaku and not to roleplaying, though it was mostly lighter "game-y" stuff.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I like both.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? Curling up on the sofa and listening to the rain is my thing! ^ ^

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Totally Nightcall from Drive, which is funny since I still haven't seen the movie.

So yeah, you guys all seem awesome so here's to hoping I have an awesome future with you guys!

Welcome to Iwaku! It's nice to see we've gotten another sci-fi fan, as you won't be alone here. As you might see from my picture, I tend to find myself more attracted to the heavy-metal call of mech's and battleships, but cybernetics has always been a topic I've had interest in trying some time. If you'd like, feel free to message me if you want to do something ^^ I won't bite too hard, I swear.

Hi there Ghostie, welcome aboard! :D