The Cursed Children

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SkyBarrier212

Original poster
Hello, Internet roleplayers! My name is AnimeOtakuGirl8477 and I wish to roleplay the plot below

In the year 2021, mankind was decimated by the epidemic of Gastrea, a parasitical virus, and is forced to live within Monoliths, which are created from Varanium: a metal that is able to subdue Gastrea. Soon, the "Cursed Children", children born with the Gastrea virus who are able to control it, which gives them superhuman abilities, are discovered. Either to be used to fight against the gastrea or for ofther purposes. Civil Securities are formed to specialize fighting against Gastrea, operating with the pair of Clients, who are cursed children, and a Contractor, serving to lead the cursed children and keep them at bay.

For this plot here, you must be able to roleplay multiple characters to be able to keep the storyline going. The only thing I ask is for there to be good spelling and grammer, and no god-modding too! Well that's all, if you're interested, please drop a comment my way~

How many characters would I have to play? I haven't played multiple characters that often, but the plot sounds interesting and I'd also like to improve at that.

Like main characters, side characters, that sort of thing, it kinda all depends on how mch you want to play really

Alright, I'm up for this if you didn't find anyone yet :'3

Oh my goodness really :O That's great, do you wanna talk about anything involving the story before we continue?

Hmm, got a few question. Shall we discuss it in a private chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.