The Curse of Val'hemra

Status
Not open for further replies.
edited, but i am keeping the page about the racial benefits

Last edited:
I'm assuming a 15 is high enough that he could hear them after they've just started down the hall, since they're not hiding their voices or movement? :)

Usually that'd be so. If the door closed then it'd be soundproofed though. Can't be letting normal customers hear whats on the other side of the door can we?
RocketKat - no one would think he was a demon. In this world, there's nothing to make anyone think demons are even possible. Hell, there is rarely even any domestic violence because Gaia punishes anyone who does anything wrong. Also remove the racial benefits because like I said - they dont apply here.

Ah. For some reason I thought that he had left the door open. I suppose I should edit my last entry... :arrowthruhead:

Eh no matter. it's not like its far enough in to make much of a difference. It'd just take a couple more posts.

then accepted. There'll be a short sequence with the first 4 people in the bowels of the potion shop and then I'll try to tailor a situation where you and katherine can jump in.

coolio. want to PM about it?

Not really. In the end you have to follow any setting i make given im DM, therefore I don't need to consult you about how you are introduced. Though i will try and make it so that you get a chance to introduce yourself, for example I say that they visit an inn that happens to be housing a lizard-skinned man and it goes fromthere.

I was meaning both of you like that. Either I find a way to introduce you, or, more likely, you stumble across them when they come out of the potion shop.

i'd rather they meet me, so lazy!

Ive done all I can to keep this running. If no one responds by tonight then im going to Pm them all.

once again...herrow?

yah the original characters seem to have disappeared so you can just start from the last thing I described if you want, just assume that you went through the door in the back of the potion shop or whatever.

noo it's kay, i can wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.