The Curse of Val'hemra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, that answers my question and makes sense ^_^

I'll certainly give reading the books a go, they look interesting :)

There's sort of a continuing story between most of them though so you have to start with number 1 and if you die... well I recommend not dying.

IC question:

Does the barkeep take the coins and the paper that the figure puts down? En may be interested in.... "borrowing" such things if possible xD or at least getting a look at the paper.

Oh right, the paper was the piece that was pinned up on the wall. the coins are payment for the wall space. Thats kind of a prologue that happened late at night. I expect you'd probably just be coming downstairs after sleep or just entering the tavern.

Hmm interesting thoughts. I might not even directly narrate the plot and do it via ingame characters instead. I think by the end of this i'm going to know exactly how DnD should be played.

Oh wow, you guys that time would be like 1 o'clock for me. I don't think I could do that. Um... sorry? :beady: But I will be on at least a few hours a day, randomly.
And 'Ye Olde Buttsit Place' is wonderful. :lol:

i am going to close my rp, then joi this one.

I'll make a character in like 12 hours, after I can sleep ;3;

Hah K then Wild. @RocketKat and @Katherine Ok then but don't take too long about it. It'd get progressively harder to introduce new players. Then I think i'll probably stop accepting after you two. then we'll have 6 people which is usually the max i allow for my RPs.

Also, people may make their own way to the alchemist's shop, as long as the ones who aren't kat and katherine read the notice first. New guys may make their way there as they like. Once people arrive at the shop they should wait for at least 5/6 of everyone to be there, then i'll introduce the introduction to the plot.

Yeah ok so somehow, y'all are going to need to arrive at the potion store. It's up to you to get yourselves there cos my next bit can't be done until then.

K, edited accordingly.

Last edited by a moderator:
k deleting thread today, and hopefully have a cs sheet tonight
just a teeny question...
can i be a race other than the thre main ones listed?

yah sure just as long as its balanced.

If Katherine and kat both apply then no. Keep an eye on this thread though, its possible one of them wont.

Name: Kyv Alkina
Race: Human (Subdivision: Paladin)
Personality: Kyv has a warm personality, and is a social butterfly. She mainly gets along with most everyone, though there are a few she can't stand. She can be pretty irritable at times, and attempts to think of possibilities before blundering into something, blindly.
Alignment: Lawful Good
Appearance:
Saint.Sword.Girl.full.1313582.jpg

Bibliography:
Will be rp'd out if allowed!
Scores:
Constitution: 17
Strength: 15
Dexterity: 19
Intelligence: 12
Willpower: 9
Charisma: 14
Luck: 7

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, i am getting my CS ready, just how do you close threads?

Name: Rhonark Alani
Race: Dragonborn
Class: Warrior (eh, just a general version)
NO REBIRTH PROCESS
(ex)-breath weapon=fire
Personality:
Honorable-just loves to rack in those Honor Points!
Outgoing & Fearless- He will probably be the first to jump into that howling pit of doom if that's where he needs to go.
Surface Talker-prefers to not be open with his past or present, he just talks about everything but himself. He is generally not narcissistic. It will take some time and dedication for him to tell his secrets :3
Philosophical- He likes saying random crap that makes no sense unless you think REAL HARD about it.
Random- what may come out of Rhonark's mouth is quite unpredictable! but it is usually friendly
Hearty & Optimistic- he generally keeps a fresh mind when he meets new people, he will have a chat and be friendly no matter how bad the situation looks.
Alignment: Lawful-Neutral
Appearance:
577887dz.jpg

looks like this but with golden skin/scales

Optional Biography:
*due to his personality, this bio will be quite short*
The Delusional Mercenary, they would call Rhonark. He did not care. He loves himself for who he is.
very little is known about this peculiar person, except that he does hard work for pay, everyone stops and stares when he strolls into a town, because no one would normally see someone THIS weird looking in Val'hemra, some say he came from a faraway land, others completely despise him for reasons only they know.. Honestly, he is to rare of a sight for people to hate, nor like.
how he DID come to be a sight in Val'hemra only he knows, and he will most likely not tell ANYONE!
why is he called The Delusional Mercenary? Because he is! In his contracts, he often rides upon his horse and constantly talks to that weird object shown in that picture(Egg perhaps?), he even named it, it's name is Baxter, and he considers it to be his current only friend, since no one has been around Rhonark for that long...
One day, he got a job from a place far away. Rhonark did not know why a contractor so far away would want him, he most certainly is not the best mercenary on the planet. But it had considerable pay, so why not? So Rhonark and his lovely Baxter traveled to the place to see what next adventure was in store for them...

Scores:
Constitution:19
Strength:16
Dexterity :10
Intelligence:10
Willpower:7
Charisma(woo!): 6
Luck: 5 (10)
dice's not counted= 3 natural 1's, a 6, and a 10
Additional info:
-S
peaks Common,Elf,and Draconic.
-Can use a breath weapon
-Likes to talk to what is presumed to be a metallic egg​

Last edited:
Katherine - it occurs to me that a paladin would most definitely not be chaotic. other than that though, accepted. You'll have to find your own way to meet up with everyone.

RocketKat - I like the character, however all of your context is completely irrelevant. Tiamat and Bahamut and all dat simply do not exist here. In Val'hemra there is only one god - Gaia. Also there's no racial/age modifiers. The reason i'm being so lenient with turn order etc on this RP is because I don't like the system of normal D&D and I despise WOTC's lore-making skills except for the theros block of Magic which I thought they did quite well.

Status
Not open for further replies.