GROUP RP PLOTTING The Curse of the Curse of the Wounded King

Well, go on then. I've always quite liked the look of this idea, but I've never been great with the whole fantastical, epic quest thing.

Perhaps it's time I stepped out of my comfort zone again. I thoroughly enjoyed playing John of Ravens in Glowing Tree, after all, so I might actually have a good time with this too.

Well, I can play my forceful Wizard character and have the story start with us all encountering the Dragon Kings (wraiths of the original owners of the weapons). Then we'll be thrown together as darkness overtakes the world.

I'll try and keep the wizard pretty, so the romance is still tenable...

Originally the wizard was a resurrected lieutenant to King Ranthos, but I think I'll take a different route. Maybe someone who's been cursed by the Dragon Kings...

>.> *likes the fact that Asmo kept himself pretty so she can drool all over him*

If we are going that route, then you might want to dial back the restrictions on magic and 'fantasy curses and legends'. Rather than Game of Thrones, perhaps more Lord of the Rings?

My suggestion is we incorporate two new fields to the character sheet. Special ability and character secret. The secrets are plot points Asmo can use to flavor our quest and a special ability will give us more of the adventurer feel. I remember a paladin with an ice lance (Palonis) and Malvolen with his necrotic energies...nothing too over the top, but enough to set us apart from average mortals...maybe a reason for the divines to be involved.

*claimes seductive powers* >.< I'm all about dem sexy females!

Yeah, I was thinking that too. Open up the magic a little. Cos the sudden appearance of Undead in the last roleplay was a bit jarring. Plus it will fuel the epic atmosphere.

So... we all start in a town that gets attacked by the Ring Wraiths Dragon Kings, then my wizard rounds everyone up and is all like "we gotta grab these things, yo." ?

Sounds good. We can all have a reason to come with. Personal stake in an item, greater good, necessity, etc.

Alright: 'experienced'-age mentor change to Kendrick, perhaps Terramancing to a small degree. Beaten, waiting for the end kind of thing, not suicidal. I'ma build off that.

is "wants that D" a reason? XD

So...your character is just...a nympho with a wizard fix?

I mean. I guess that works.

In the weirdest sort of way.

lol I was just joking around. I do play mostly seductive females with deadly undertones... but that is a bit too much even for me >.<

Gone for an hour and a half and so much has gone on. Well, since no one wants my Poe like character, fine. Though you shouldn't judge judge a character before you've played with them. Cause NONE of you will know how my character will turn out in the first place. But oh well since two say no before I even have a sheet up, fine.

Now, one question. What kind of RP is this? I understand an epic, but is it d&d style or regular forum RP style?

Regular forum rpg.