The Curse of the Cruses (The Beginning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason opened the door, "Miya.." he walked over to the bed, sat next to her and put a hand on her shoulder.

She turned to him and sat up wiping the tears from her eyes and hugged her fiance, "I feel responsible..." she said calming herself, "If I hadn't gone upstairs...maybe I could have gotten water faster...maybe he'd be still here..." she said resting her head on Jason's shoulder, too tired to fight and her eyes to dry to cry.

He hugged her and held her close and kissed the top of her head, "It was not you fault my love, it was just a horrible accident. It was not your fault." he said this in a calm, soothing voice.

After they were done moving the burnt body, Stephen felt really worried for the crying girl and the man who said he was her fianceé. They looked even more distressed than the men who were there with him, maybe they were friends of the man who had just died. He went back to the room where the band was playing; they were performing slow songs almost timidly, thinking more cheerful music would be inadequate and disrespectful. He retrieved his violin's case and put it in there, and walked back his steps up the stairs -his violin with him- going the way he remembered the 'fianceé' going. He found many doors along his path, which he knocked on and opened, but all the rooms where empty. Finally he found the couple in one of the rooms, hugging each other.

-Goodnight, I didn't mean to be intrusive. I was wondering if you needed anything? - He approached the lovers, trying not to come off too invasive. He reached for a handkerchief in one of his jacket's pockets and offered it to the lady.

Miya accepted it and wide the smeared blush on her cheeks off and wiped away remaining tears, "Thank you, sir...For now there is nothing I can ask for..." she said shivering a little. She had suddenly had an unexplained chill. Followed by a feeling that this was only the beginning of strange and devastating events.

Name: Sabriel Oshmoore
Appearance: She has long, dark red hair with streaks of light brown throughout and large, hazel eyes, fair skin and stands taller than most other young women.
~~~~~~

Sabriel had arrived with the catering services, helping with what she could in the kitchen while also sneaking out every few minutes to enjoy the party. She had been only a few yards away when the son of their hostess, whose name she had caught as being Richard, caught on fire. She hadn't really noticed the small flame though, at least not at first, until it was already too late and most of his body had become consumed. His scream had surely alerted everyone else to his need of help, but she had stood frozen in shock. It wasn't until after another young gentleman had announced him as dead, that she was suddenly allowed to inhale once more.

Jason kissed the top of Miya's head and gave her and encouraging smile, "Love, are you sure you don't want me to get you a glass of water or something?"

Miya nodded and sat up, "I should go to my mother."she said standing up, her knees nearly collapsed as soon as she stood.

Stephen reacted quickly and grabbed the lady by her arms so she wouldn't fall on the ground. "Milady, I think you should rest for a while. That was quite the shock" he said concerned.

She sat back down, "Sorry." he said shivering a bit. She felt light headed, "Maybe I should just rest." She said passing out on the bed. Her corset was making it hard for her to breathe.

Jason helped lead her to the bed. "Don't worry love, I will take care of everything." he looked at her with his bright blue eye and gave her an encouraging smile, he then kissed the top of her head again, "Meanwhile, you just rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.