The Curse of Ellismire IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
David was surprised at the strength of the elf. He broke the handcuffs and everything. He choked as he was lifted up into the air, and was gasping for air when he was finally released. "We just want to know...what you are. We have never seen anything like you. It was just a simple anesthetic that would put you to sleep for a few hours so I could examine you." He croaked, still choking from the lack of air. "How was I to know you would react so violently." he snarled. Looking briefly to the female, he smiled, she looked so calm. Who knew, she may be awake and pretending to sleep for all he knew. "I've been jokingly calling you two elves. But that's ridiculous. Everybody knows elves aren't real. Sounds like something straight from Tolkein's world. I'm assuming you have a name?" He stated. Getting up, he shoved the elf away from him. Unbenownst to the elf, David had locked himself in here. And the windowless door was in-penetrable. "If it weren't for us, your friend here would likely be dead by now." he snarled menacingly. Although he would rather keep the 'elf' restrained, he didn't know what could hold him.

"I'm Varen and we are elves, what is wrong with you? What is wrong with your world, are there only things like you on this planet? Did the gods give up this world?" He coughed as he got up and looked around again. "I'm sorry for hurting you, I am not here to cause your kind any trouble, but you can't just lock us in and make us your experiements." Varen had his arms slightly ripped from the force he used to break the handcuffs. "So what did you do so no one died? Your kind seems to be odd about medicines, you also don't seem like you usually talk to other species, just locking us up and trying to do weird things to us!"

David smirked, this elf was a bit too confident, and arrogant for his taste.. "You think you're so high and mighty." he snarled. He already wanted this elf back on his table so he could study him. Going on, David began his lecture. "On this world, humans are the dominant species, all other species haven't yet evolved to be able to function the way we do. They don't even have the capacity to think, let alone make 'intelligent' decisions. They're run completely on animal instinct." At Varen's apology he feigned shock. "On the contrary friend. If we hadn't gotten to you first, you would have been killed at first sight. You see, you're different. People are scared of different. People kill what scares them. You and your friend here wouldn't be alive right now if we haven't gotten to you. Even the police wanted you dead, and they're society's protectors." David finally stopped when he saw blood running down Varen's arm. Pulling out some gauze and tape, he walked over to the stubborn elf and bandaged his arms. A machine next to him went ding! That would be the blood test results coming back. "Let's see what you're made of..." he mumbled. Never taking his eye off the elf, he read the screen. He stared at the screen, astounded. He now knew what would put him under, but would need to make some sort of excuse. "Seeing as you're not human, and that medicine was meant for humans, your body reacted. I thought you were just messing around, like some serious fan or something. But you're really not human. This is amazing!" David couldn't keep the wonder out of his voice. Noticing that his wrist was still bleeding, he walked over to Varen. "Now that I know what your blood is made of, I can adjust accordingly." He said. "You're not going anywhere. We are going to study you, whether you like it or not. Not going to let a discovery such as this escape." He walked over to the cabinet once more, and started pulling out a mixture of anesthetics. This mixture should react with the elf's blood just enough to put him under, but not kill him. He then proceeded to press an emergency alert button, letting the people outside know he may need help. The door opened, and two huge men came in, the door locking behind them. Turning back to Varen, David smiled menacingly. "Now. We can do this the easy way, or the hard way. What's it going to be?" he snarled, thinking he already knew the answer.

Reactions: 2 people
Varen groaned at him as he saw the men came in, he was sure that he couldn't fight them in his current state and looked David with a grin, he didn't care too much, from what he just heard the needed him alive so there was nothing to lose. "I guess the easy way is better, as I'm just your experimental slave anyways I might make our relationship a bit more accurate and look like the monster you wish for."
With that Varen punched him straight in the face and fell back on the table, "hope you get all information you need because once I get out of this world I'm sure not going to come back!"

David wiped the blood from his nose. The boy could punch. "Just an examination boy, we're not going to cut into you or anything. We're not monsters, just scientists. There's a difference." He said. Inserting the needle into Varen's vein he watched Varen slowly to see if he would react. "This should just relax you, we're going to do an x-ray, a CAT scan, and an MRI. Anything else will come later." he said softly. Smiling as he saw the drugs taking their effect, David stripped Varen of his outer clothing. Pushing the exit button, the guards on the outside let him out, he rolled the stretcher down to the room with the X-rays and all that. The tests went underway.

~Unknown Location~
-In a 'van'-
:Darvian Tavish:

"Oh don't you give me that sarcastic look! It'll be fun!" Drake smiled as he patted Darvian on his shoulder. Darvian sighed. Then a bunch of huge 'POW' noises came from outside, and he could here Kyle shouting with cheer "I think I got him!" then a woman's voice was then heard "I believe you didn't, see, he's flying away!" then Kyle threw something on the floor. Then some arguing continued. eventually, Drake jumped out of the van to argue with them, he told Darvian to stay in the van, which he did.
The arguing continued for a long time, in which during that time Darvian used to take a nap. In which there was a dream.
Darvian held a giant bouquet of flowers. He tried to smile as he handed the flowers to the girl. And she then stabbed Darvins neck.
He woke up to see the back of the van doors open with a 'CREEAK!' and then Kyle,Drake,and two other people in which he did not know about, were all staring at him. The man and the woman looked at each other, than back at Darvian. Kyle spoke to him. "Darvian, this is Mr. and Mrs. Marbury. They are good, rich friends of mine that are also looking to kill Dylan. Now say hi!" Darvian waved at them, and got out of the van and stretched, he was so cramped every move he made for that time that all of his bones cracked. Mr. Marbury spoke to Darvian. "My you really are quite an ugly looking person, come downstairs into the cabin room, it is much more cozier than that van. Than came Mrs.Marbury, "Oh yes! and lets clean you up a bit shall we? Make you a little less 'ugly'looking"
She brought him into the cabin room of the boat. and they travled into the location where Dylan went.

Malik
Malik fought his captors a little bit but it was a half-hearted attempt. Everything from the Institute flashed back into his mind. Deep in his heart, a feeling of failure was growing. He started to see the faces of all of the other kids that he and Max had tried to protect yet failed. Malik was calm. They handled him like a wounded animal. They flipped him over and restrained him and he only got in one solid punch. He did spit on the doctor type who was enjoying himself way too much. Dickhead.

Malik might be able to bust these restraints if he really wanted to but his mind continued to wander. The sedative may have helped this process. He was back in his cage at the Institute. He was younger and scared. He could physically feel the loneliness and despair creeping into his hollow bones. The feelings filled his body like lead; like he would never fly again. Malik, for the first time since he could remember, was starting to think about just giving up. In his flashback, Malik looked across the room and saw Max caged. He saw her as she was back then. Skinny, angry and as beautiful as anything Malik would ever see in his entire life. Then she screamed.

Malik's eyes shot open. That scream was from this day; right now! Malik knew enough about his surroundings to not struggle outwardly. Instead, he began to focus his strength. The goon squad was bringing Max, kicking and screaming, into the same room as he and they were fighting to tie her down. There was four of them and the doctor but it seemed he had left to go to another room. It was probably where they had taken Varen and the other elf.

Malik saw the pleading in Max's eyes. He knew what she wanted and he was working his way towards achieving it. He was applying steady pressure to his wrist restraints without making a sound or movement. It was only a matter of seconds before they gave out. Malik was beginning to test his wing movement by sending a series of twitches to his feathers. It would be undetectable to see even if they were watching closely. Fools, he thought as he eyed the guards who were finishing with Max, your day is about to suck.

Malik exploded from the table. The prolonged tension on his wrist straps would change to a ripping motion with each arm. This would either bust the strap or free them from the table itself. The doctor never had them restrain his wings, maybe his moment of defeat had worked to his advantage. Once free at his hands, Malik did a pushup to get himself off the table and a hard down stroke of his wings should create enough momentum to allow him to be rid of his ankle restraints.

Once free Malik squared up with the no doubt shocked orderlies. Perched on the side of his 'bed', Malik narrowed his eyes. Normally a blank expression, Malik was easy to read in this moment. He was a man whose family was threatened. A snarl of sorts had appeared on his face but Malik did not give the goons time to react. As soon as they turned their attention from Max to him, Malik leapt into the air. He used his massive wings to propel himself forward. He reached for the closest two orderlies in an attempt to use his momentum to smash their heads together. The other two would have to deal with his massive wings coming in like a baseball bat towards their heads. Malik was on fire. He would kill them and anyone else who tried to stop him from freeing Max.

Last edited by a moderator:
Max
Max was still struggling as the men finally overpowered her and strapped her down. A moan of despair escaped her lips, no matter how hard she fought to keep it back. Panic overtook her fully, she didn't even realize what was going on. Complete denial. "Let me go!! You can't do this! Let me go!!! MALIK!!!" she was hysterical, panic had taken full control, no matter how much training she had done to control it. She was bucking, pulling at the restraints. A glance at Malik finally managed to soothe her and calm her down. She pleaded with him, she wasn't strong enough. She saw his muscles straining. Max smiled a bit, just needed to distract the guards for him. Flaring her wings suddenly, she knocked one of the men to the floor. The others managed to get out of the way. She started to apply constant pressure to her restraints as well, following Malik's example.

When Malik finally broke free all hell broke loose. He managed to slice one of her restraints just enough for her to break it. Quickly undoing the rest, Max jumped up and joined her love. The only thing that worried her at this point was the look in his eyes. He wanted to taste blood. Together, Max and Malik knocked the rest of the men out. When Malik went for the kill, she stopped him. "Whoa boy. What happened to you?" she asked softly, her worry plain in her eyes. "You never liked killing, you never wanted to kill anyone, except those bloody Erasers and robo boys. Besides, I'm safe, you're safe, that's all that matters." she added. Even though they probably didn't have time to spare, she kissed him. Hard. After a few brief seconds she pulled back, a smirk rising from her lips. "Let's get the others and get the hell out of here." She whispered in his ear.

Walking over to the nearest guard that would be close to her size, she stripped his outer clothing. Stripping out of her clothing, she put the uniform on, it was a little baggy but not too bad. Luckily the jacket was big enough to hide her wings. She watched Malik do the same. Gosh he was gorgeous. But you gotta keep the mind on the task at hand. Nodding in approval to her plan so far, she and Malik dragged the men onto the tables and strapped them to the tables and gagged them. That being done, they walked to the door.

The two startled guards outside the door didn't have a chance. With a quick chop to the throat, the men went down. Walking down the hall, they encountered a few guards, all of which they managed to knock out. It was then that they saw the scientist leave a room rolling a stretcher out. Running behind a corner, they saw that it was Varen on the stretcher. She looked around and saw 5 guards in all. They could take it. Looking at Malik, she saw him nod. Waiting until the guy was equal with them. She shot out her hand, chopping right in the throat. The man was gasping for air and the guards rushed over. Malik an Max leaped into action. Within about 2 minutes the guards were on the floor. Max and Malik hurried over to Varen and untied him. He looked unconscious. Looking at Malik with a bit of worry, he picked Varen up and slung him over his shoulder.

Going to the room where they came out of, they entered, being sure to jam something in the door so they can get out. They saw Demiel laying on the table, blood seeping through her shirt slightly. Max quickly undid the restraints, and sat her up. "No time for questions, we have to move." she said quietly. With her arm wrapped around Demiel, they walked out. Praying they wouldn't encounter any more guards, they came to a window. Looking at Malik, she gestured to the window. While an extra passenger was to heavy to actually fly, they could glide. Shrugging off the jacket, Max put Demiel down and grabbed a chair. Throwing it at the window, it shattered into millions of little pieces. Alarms started sounding instantly. Looking at Demiel, Max said "Hold on to me as if you were going to hug me, and don't let go. And whatever you do, don't look down." With that, she grabbed a hold of her, and took a running start. Opening her wings right as she jumped to get the most momentum. Right behind her, she heard guards rushing towards them. Too late! She and the others were out of here!
(( I have class, will post scientists reaction when I get back))

David was about to turn the corner when something hit his trachea. He couldn't breathe. Gasping for air, he attempted to fight back, managing to punch one of his attackers in the face, but he was quickly overpowered. He had completely underestimated the strength of these bird kids. He watched as they managed to take out the rest of the guards, and finally came to tie him up. They took the elf with them, and entered the room he had come out of. Fools. We will catch you. He thought as he saw them wedge a shirt in the door to keep it open. When they exited, they had the female elf, leaning on Max for support. When they jumped out of the broken window, it was only then that he heard the guards running towards them, guns raised. BANG! BANG! BANG! "CEASE YOUR FIRE!!! THEY ARE NEEDED ALIVE AND UNWOUNDED YOU FOOLS!" he screamed at them. But he can see it was too late, one of the birdkid's had blood trickling down his leg, but it wasn't too bad. It must have been just a graze. He saw Varen dangling from the male birdkid's shoulder. David wished he had known more about him, to get his hands on a discovery of a new species? He would be famous! He watched them 'fly' off, even though it was more like gliding. Those wings were gorgeous, he couldn't wait to get his hands back onto them. Soon. It would happen soon.

Varen woke up and looked around and shook his head to get more awake, "What happened? I can just remember one of those guys knocking me out with his weird venom..." he tried to get everything together, but the things he got still made it hard for him to grasp the situation. That was when he realized he was flying and tried to keep his calm as he realized he was carried, unable to tell who it was he looked around, still unable he spoke up again. "Who is carrying me? You aren't one of them.."

Zelena
Zelena watched Az ride off with a smirk on her face. It had worked like a charm. She should've kissed him long ago, if this was to be his reaction. Although her body's reaction worried her a bit, it hadn't reacted like that since...she shut down that train of thought. She walked back into her library. She had a love for books, they spoke to her like nothing else. Knowledge is power. Her father had always told her that. And Books meant knowledge. She delved into them, determined to find some way to bring magic into this world. The answer lay in these books somewhere, she knew it.

Several hours later she found it. According to "History of the Earth", there is a stream in a place called "Bozeman, Montana" that can bring things most wanted, it just needed a coax. Zel smiled, she had found the answer. She turned to the books she had brought with her. All she had to do was get a mix of ingredients from Ellismire, which she happened to bring with her, into a potion and then drop it into this river and magic would come.

She went to her chambers to pack, this was going to be a long journey, and she needed to be prepared. Calling one of her maids, she asked them to schedule her a flight to Montana ASAP. The creatures think they're miserable now? Wait until magic is here....then NOTHING can stop me.

Malik

Malik's reaction [or over reaction] towards the orderlies was over. He wrapped Max up in his arms for a brief moment while their lips touched. He was once again content and expressionless. He nodded as Max commented on his rage. It was an instinct he had developed while living with the hawks. At the institute, Max was the spark plug. She jumped into action and was a natural leader. Malik had always just followed along and that had served him well while they were together. Being on his own had left a void in Malik's decision making paradigm. The hawks were patient and graceful creatures but when a situation rose; their ferocity met the challenge be it for food or survival. Malik had come to admire this trait and emulated it to suit his own life.

When Max broke their embrace, Malik leapt into action behind her. They took out the guards and as Max freed and calmed Damiel, Malik went to work on Varen's restraints. He made quick work of them and hoisted the elf into his arms. He was looking for an exit when the crashing window caught his attention. Good ole Max! The left corner of his lip curled to show his amusement. With a couple long strides, Malik and his passenger went sailing through the window. Malik used his core muscles to straighten his body and kept his wings tucked. This allowed the pair to glide straight out the window. Malik unfurled his wings and caught an updraft. He soared into the open sky. That strange sound they had heard on the beach to indicate the firing of their weapons began to fill the air. Malik went into evasive maneuvers [or as best that he could manage with a passenger]. He pitched and rolled and zigged and zagged until he stopped hearing projectiles whizzing past him. His eyes scanned the area and then went to Max who was carting the female elf. He sailed over to be closer to her. "Where you headed, beautiful?"

Azmere

After several hours of riding, Azmere was beginning to realize he would have to find a better way to travel. He had seen several different things that seemed to carry people and all of them were moving exponentially faster than his horse. His brow furrowed behind the mask. The lack of progress would be most displeasing to Zelena. The elf would have to improvise.

Only a few minutes into his thoughts, a loud ruckus stirred the scout. He drew his firearm and turned his horse in the direction of the noise. A group of people on dirt bikes came riding into the trail area. Upon seeing the horse and rider, they stopped. Once stopped, the automatic rifle became apparent and that's when the trouble started. Two threw their hands up and yelled behind the helmets "Don't shoot, man! Don't shoot!" Another took his helmet off and threw it on the ground. "You gotta be fucking kiddin' me!" The he reluctantly put his hands up. One passed out and fell to the ground with the bike falling on top of him. The last one removed his helmet revealing it wasn't a he at all. Long blonde hair fell around a pretty face with green eyes that seemed to be on fire. "Well, hey there, cowboy." She studied Azmere's arsenal, physique and overall bearing and nodded in approval. "Looks like you could show a girl a good time." She winked at Azmere and was going to say something to her friends when she noticed his ears. Her words caught in her throat and nothing more was said.

Azmere watched all of the reactions and cocked his head to one side. The female had thrown him off a bit. Yet, it seems that fate was being kind to him. Here he was trying to find a faster mode of transportation and Boom! Enter a troop of dirt bikes. He smiled a twisted grin behind the mask. Today was going to be a good day. "You." He pointed his gun at the young woman. "You stay. The rest of you, take your unconscious friend and go but leave his vehicle." Truly, Azmere would sound foreign. His pronunciation and lack of colloquialisms would probably come across as something regal.

The guy who had cursed before did not seem to like this command. He stood up off his bike and started to dismount. "Fuck you, asshole! I ain't goin' nowhere without my-." Bang! Azmere shot him in the leg he was standing on and crumpled the chump to the ground. One of the other guys who hadn't removed his helmet screamed. The guy who got shot screamed too but it sounded very different. Azmere chuckled. The girl did not seem quite so enthusiastic but also didn't show too much regard for the wounded man. "You better head off, boys. I don't think the Lone Ranger is playing games." She turned off her bike and got off of it. The young woman then went to the fallen bike and kicked the unconscious fellow's leg off of it. She stood it up and walked it over next to hers and propped it on the kickstand.

The two intact BMXers got off to help their friend onto his bike and then jumped on their own. "C'mon, dude! I ain't getting' shot today. Not over Krys, that's for damn sure!" He fired up his ride and peeled off. The other two did the same but the wounded man took a few seconds to stare with heartbroken eyes at the woman. She gave him a nod of her head and he was gone. The girl leaned on the bike and looked back towards Azmere. "Well?" She smiled coyly. "You gonna shoot me or did you have something else in mind?" She ran the tip of her tongue over her lips and winked again.
Azmere was puzzled by all of her words and behavior but knew he was well on his way to achieving his goal. He lowered his weapon and slung it back over his shoudler. He dismounted the horse and strode over towards her. He studied her a moment before shoving the map against her clavicle. "I need to get here. Teach me to use this…thing." He motioned first to the destination marked on his map and then to the bike. The woman was put off by his cold demeanor. Here she was; sexy and flirting and this guy was all business. Krys shrugged. He did shoot her boy toy for being mouthy. What did she expect? She took the map and her eyes went big and then she laughed some. "Honey, I could teach you how to ride this bike but uh…" she pointed at the destination on Az's map. "That's a looooooong trip." She folded the map up and delicately began tucking it into the front of Az's pants. He had growled softly when she laughed at him but he would field no advances that could distract from accomplishing his tasks. He snatched the woman by her hair with his left hand and yanked back pulling her head to the sky. At the same time his right hand drew his sword [as a single blade] and put it to her neck. The pressure was creating a single drop of blood on the edge. Az's voice was gruff abrupt. "Do not toy with me! Your life is only worth the help you can offer." He withdrew his blade and flung her to her back. She landed on her butt and used her hands to brace herself. She whimpered some because he had pulled her hair hard enough to tweak her neck and then threw her down hard. However, this particular woman was a bit of a masochist. She smiled and spun around on her hands and knees and crawled up to Az. She curled around his leg and looked up at him with an innocent expression as she could muster. "Yes master. I will help you."

It was only a whisper but her meaning was lost. Azmere smiled behind his mask. A rush of power pulsed through his body. Having spent years in the service of Zelena had taught Az quite a lot about how to treat your pets. He reached down with his left hand and traced her jawline with his index finger. Once he reached her chin he took a firm hold with his index finger and thumb then lifted her face towards him. "Show me the fastest way to my destination." He stared from behind his mask into her eyes and then released her face abruptly. It was a hard enough motion to send the girl off his leg entirely.

Krys nodded and crawled a little closer but did not touch Azmere. When she spoke, it was again in the soft defeated tone. "We can ride the bikes to my uncle's farm. He has a plane and we can fly there. We could be there before sundown." She looked up searching for approval. Z mere studied her reaction and considered her words. He turned and walked to his horse. He removed the saddle and all bridling gear. He then smacked the horse on his haunch. It galloped away into the trees. He turned and walked back towards Krys. "Get up. I'll ride with you."

She smiled and jumped to her feet. She swung her leg over the bike and started it with a roar. There was something about this man and the entire situation that was fueling her. Azmere secured his pack and stepped over the seat behind her. She turned her head back towards him and used her right hand to pull his arm around her waist. "You will want to hang on, master. I do not want you to get hurt." Azmere was hesitant but did not know what to expect from the vibrating and rumbling contraption he was astride. He wrapped his left arm around her waist and pulled his torso against her back. He found foot pegs for his boots and told her to go.

The ride was not long and at first, Az was stunned. He was moving so fast and he felt several times that he might bounce right off. Krys was an excellent driver and he soon found himself clinging to her. When they arrived, Az was relieved and disappointed. He had watched enough of Krys's movements that he felt comfortable to drive one if he ever had the chance. When he got off the bike, his butt and legs were tingling. Krys hopped off and came right up to him, pressing her body against him. "Did I do good, master?" Az shoved her back. "You did well. Now where is this…plane you mentioned?"

* * * * *​

Azmere was watching the world beneath him. It all seemed so small and it was passing by so quickly. He was smiling from ear to pointed ear. Krys could not see it however; his mask concealed all of his expressions. Intuitive girl, she could feel it radiating from him. She decided to break the three hours of silence. "Master…" she began with that innocent tone. "we're almost to your spot. Will you tell me what this is all about?" At several points, Krys had wondered how far she was going to take this. Also, if she was helping a terrorist or something. It was like the movies she always watched and here she was flying some mystery man behind a mask with guns and knives and crazy ears to God knows where to do God knows what. The realization of the magnitude of her day was beginning to make her excited. She put the plane on auto pilot and unbuckled her seat beat. She waited until she was sure Az, since he had ignored her question, was not looking and she leapt into his lap and threw her arms around him. She began biting at his neck but didn't get very far. Az caught firm hold of her throat and held her an inch from his face. The girl was clawing at his hands but his grip was too strong. "I warned you about your frivolities!" He threw her against the floor and she landed in a heap. Coughing and spitting, Krys crawled to her seat and sat down. "I just wanted to show you how you make me feel." Her words were like sandpaper. Az had probably damaged her larynx.

Az suddenly felt terrible. He was treating her as Zelena always treated him. While he worshipped Zelena and would never betray her or say anything to upset her, she did on occasion make him feel miserable. The elf unbuckled his seatbelt and went over to Krys's side of the plane he sat down next to her and took off his mask. His face was crisscrossed with scars from a long time ago. His skin was slightly discolored from years of wearing a mask. Az put his hand on Krys's leg. "I am sorry, pet. I…" he looked away for a moment. "I do not know what is appropriate. I must complete my mission and your help has been invaluable." Krys looked at his face and traced his scars with her soft fingers. She traced his ears and while she did so she looked into his eyes and realized he was broken and lost. She smiled and touched the hand he left on her leg. "It's ok, baby. I'll take care of you."

* * * * *​

Krys landed the plane as close to the destination as she could. Az was still reeling from his bout of consciousness and she took full advantage. This strange, powerful and surprisingly vulnerable man was putty in her hands. She led him into the cabin of the plane and made love to Azmere. He had never had sex and had never thought about it. He felt a million different things but guilt was the heaviest. They lay in each other's embrace for some time and Azmere looked up to see the sun going down. He panicked. He had to do his work. He got dressed and gathered his gear. "We have to go. Now!"

* * * * *​

Krys drove him to the compound marked on his map. They were greeted by guards at the gate. These men were mercenaries and very good ones. Zelena had done well to hire them. They questioned the riders and upon discovering Azmere's identity they began to confer on how to best facilitate his goal. One came up to Az as he stood next to Krys and the dirt bike. "We can get you to Darvian but you have to get rid of her. Zelena will not be pleased." Azmere nodded and turned to his companion. He lifted his mask to the top of his head and took Krys's face in his hands. He kissed her and smiled. "You have been a great help and I shall never forget you or what we did together." He gave her just enough time to open her eyes and smile and then he broke her neck and dropped her lifeless body to the ground. He pulled his mask back down and turned to the mercs. "Deal with her. Let's go."

Reactions: Nue
Dylan
Dylan looked back and saw them enter the boat. He headed to a tall tree and grabbed hold of a branch at the middle of the
tree. He winced as his leg hit the side of the trunk, bark and dirt getting into his wound. He was not very good at landing on objects other than the ground. Pulling his wings in tight, Dylan hauled himself up onto the branch. He snapped a few strong branches off from above him, and set them on two branches, giving him a place to rest and inspect his wound. On closer inspection, the wound showed no bullet, but just a deep gash. It needed to be cleaned before it was bandaged. Looking around, Dylan saw a small stream nearby. Using his wings, he quickly descended and proceeded to clean the wound. It stung enough to bring unwilling tears in his eyes, but not enough to make him cry out. Taking his shirt off, he soaked it in the water and wrung it out. Water streaming from his shirt was brownish. Yuck. He repeated that until the water ran clear. Making his way up to his makeshift shelter in the tree, he tore a piece of his shirt and wrapped it around the gash in his leg. That being done, he laid down and closed his eyes for a quick power nap.

Twenty minutes later he awoke to the sound of breaking glass. Looking around, his eyes focused on a building, glass exploding from what seemed to be the 10th floor. His heart leaped as he saw an all too familiar form leap out the window. Max. Those beautiful brown and white wings, similar to his own, spread. Looking closer, he saw an elf clinging to her? She would have trouble flying with an extra load. But she was smart, she would glide to safety. He looked behind her and saw those jet black raven wings soaring a few feet from her, also carrying an elf. Malik. Malik was there. Jealousy cursed through him like wildfire. He was supposed to be Max's other half. He was supposed to be the one there for her, her protector. But no, she had rejected him, in favor of what? In favor of a smart alek, silent fool who though he could rule the world with her. Slowly, he got his temper back under control. Max needed help; that was all that mattered to him, and this time, he would be there for her. He would be her savior, and lets see how Malik likes it when she's all over him when he wins the day. Smirking, he jumped off his perch and spread his wings. Feeling the wind surge under his wings gave him strength. He headed to the two figures. "Max!!" he screamed, hoping she could hear him. But it was probably too loud for her too, with wind surging past her ears as well. Nonetheless, he saw her head whip in his direction. He grinned like a fool. She saw him. She heard him. And god, she was as beautiful as ever.

Max
Max smiled slightly at Malik, the smile only lasted an instant, a smirk quickly taking its place. "Wherever we land, I suppose." she responded. Turning her attention to Varen, who had just woken up, Max smiled slightly. "Welcome back, sleeping beauty. Just hold tight, we'll be on the ground soon." she said encouragingly, the words meant for both Demiel and Varen. Demiel was clinging to her for dear life. She smiled, her thoughts going back to the first time she flew.
She was running. Running as fast as she can. Erasers were everywhere. These wolf-like creatures, made to kill. She heard the snarls getting closer. She couldn't stop, they'd catch her. Adrenaline pumped through her veins. Malik had taken the others and gotten out, she decided to create a distraction, so she had taken off running and screaming in the opposite direction. She would do anything for them. Running. Running as fast as she can, weaving through trees and jumping over logs. She had never felt so free in her life, and at the same time, she was terrified. Terrified of what would happen if they would catch her. Suddenly, the trees opened up, and a breach of air was ahead. Squealing, Max skidded to a stop. Looking down, she saw that she stood on a veer cliff, about 3,000 feet up. The erasers emerged behind her. She had two choices. Jump, or fight. She couldn't take these things on her own, so she jumped. She was falling, fast. Screaming out of sheer adrenaline, she suddenly unfurled her wings. The air gathered under her wings and shot her up in the air. Pain wrenched through her, no sudden unfurling, she thought. But the rush! She was screaming and laughing at the same time, the rush! This, this was pure freedom--
Max's thoughts were interrupted by her name being carried in the wind. Her head whipped towards the noise. No. Not here. No way. she thought, but she saw those familiar wings, so similar to hers. He was unmistakable. Dylan. Her heart started hammering, her thoughts went back to that one kiss that they had shared. Heat rushing through their bodies, a moan escaping from his lips. She shook her head to clear the thought from her mind. Malik was hers. Not Dylan. Malik. Looking at Malik, she saw the blank expression, which meant he was just as surprised, but more annoyed, than she was. "Hang on guys, it's going to be a rough landing." she said, angling her wings so they shot even faster over the trees. Holding Demiel close, she veered so her wings were vertical, and weaved through the trees. At the last minute, she straightened out and flared her wings. They hit the ground harder than she'd have liked. She quickly pulled in her wings, as they rolled from the momentum. They finally came to a stop when Max's back slammed against a tree trunk. Gasping from the pain, Max let go of Demiel, and stood up. She groaned, her ribs were probably bruised. But pushing that aside, she saw to Demiel. Her wound had started bleeding again. "Sorry about that, hon. Landings are always tough with passengers." she said, as she rewrapped her wound. She saw Malik land a few yards off, the same result. As they walked towards them, Max and Malik's eyes met. She saw the worry, and the jealousy surging through them. She winced, feeling guilty, but she shrugged it off. "Is everyone alright?" she asked. She guessed they had about 10 minutes before Dylan found them, they needed to head out soon.

~Unknown Location~
-Housing room-

Darvian sat for a while while he checked his surroundings, the room was pretty nice looking. It was painted a pristine white, with little pictures of fantastical landscapes scattered about here and there. He heard some talking upstairs, but he could not clearly make it out. So he lied down on the bed next to him, it was soft, yet firm. he stared at the ceiling above him, It was all white, with a light planted in the middle. He thought to himself about what the current situation was at hand. Darvian spent almost two hours stuck in a van and heard nothing but bickering for those past two hours.
suddenly he finally could make out clear words from above, but not from anyone on the boat.

"Max!!"
The boat fell silent for a bit, and Darvian sat upright. wondering if the voice he heard was Dylan's. Then, the sound of a door opening and the clambering down a stairway occurred, and out popped Drake and Kyle carrying long metal stick-like things, like long, miniature cannons. Drake handed one to Darvian and it looked like this:
pg-ntw-lg-aa12-622x335.jpg

Drake came up to the confused Draconian with a smile on his face "This is called a Shotgun okay? Shot-gun. You use this to destroy stuff without a sword. Follow me and I'll show you..." he said as they then proceeded out on top of the boat, which is now secluded from the rest of the people so that Darvian may not be seen by others. "Point this to those trees over there, and squeeze that little thing right there rapidly, okay? Just make sure you are not pointing it at any of us!" Drake chuckled as Darvian shrugged.
"Okay, sounds simple enough." Darvian said as he then started doing what Drake had asked him to do. He squeezed the trigger.
"BANG!---BANGBANGBANGBANGBANG!!!!!"
Birds flew out of the trees by the dozen, and sqwaked with fear. Darvian knew how to shoot it, but not how to reload it, he sat there pulling the trigger as it just clicked. "Why is it broken?" Darvian asked with anger. "It's not broken silly, just empty on bullets, the things that give it its loud noise and destruction. All you need to do now is reload it, here, take out that metal bar right there...yes, that one...and replace it with this new one, simplicity itself!" Finally after a few more minutes of practicing how to use a gun without firing off anymore bullets, Darvian officially knows how to use the gun, he pouts his sword on his back with the bullet clips just in case, and thats when the Marburys' came back with a map.
Okay, I think we have all the traps Dylan made...and the location of Dylan." Mr.Marbury said as he unfurled a map and pointed to the center of it. "Here, you see that all of the traps encircle this one area, that is where he must be." Kyle nodded but asked in confusion. "But that is a big radius for a circle... Are you sure we got all of the traps pinned?"
"well I do not think you three have another chance, good luck storming the castle!" They said as they dropped the three of them off with thier supplies and the van (don't ask!) and left the area. They turned toward the forest, in search of Dylan.

Dylan
Dylan frowned as she and Malik sped away. Away from him. She must still be angry at him. It was just one kiss. She had melted in his arms, he had felt it. He remembered the way she felt in his arms, the way she melted into him, but for a brief moment before pushing him away and socking him in the face. He reveled in that one kiss. He flew faster, he had to get to her. Everything else left his mind but the thought of her.
BANG BANG BANGBANGBANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A bullet flew through his left shoulder. Screaming, he went into a steep dive, away from the others. Idiot Dylan! You're stupid! You weren't thinking of her, you were thinking of yourself! What were you going to do? Say "I'm sorry, oh look! Guys with deadly things chasing me! Sorry about that!" How stupid! he kept thinking. He chanced one look in the direction that Max had gone, but saw no sign of her. He smiled, hopefully he could lead Darvian and the crew away.

His shoulder was on fire. Like someone was sticking a hot knife in his shoulder, and slowly, very slowly twisting and pulling it out. He couldn't keep flying for long, he'd bleed out. Plus, each stroke of his wings brought on a new level of pain that had him in agonizing pain. He was going to black out. He wasn't going to let them catch him alive. He would not lead them to Max.

That decided, he pulled his wings in tight. He shot towards the ground like a rock. The impact should kill him upon impact. Flashes of Max flashed before his eyes. Her smile. Her smirk. Her wings. Her touch....his name on her lips. Gosh he loved her. But it was also a selfish love, to do anything to get to her without thinking of the danger. He thought he heard her screaming his name, and that jerked him out of his flashback. He jerked, his wings unfurled and flared at the very last second, but the momentum was too much, he crashed into the ground and skidded past trees. Both of his wings broke within seconds from the impact, and he tumbled down a hill. He finally came to a stop. Spitting out blood Dylan tried to rise to his knees, but couldn't. He snapped his leg back into place, and his ankle. He was a sitting duck. He couldn't fight, and he could barely breathe. Idiot. Should have let yourself die, but once again, you were too selfish. Now you have put her life in danger, just by staying alive. He thought, he was a coward.

The bushes moved and twigs cracked. They were here. As they moved him, the pain was too much and he blacked out.

Zelena
Zelena's plane landed in Montana after several hours. A car was waiting for her. The chauffeur quickly hopped out of the front seat, and opened the opposite back door. Smiling slightly, she slid in. Thoughts ran through her mind. Finally. Will have my full revenge against Demiel. She deserves to suffer, after what she did. Ooooh I can't wait to see the look on her face when she sees me face to face. I've changed so much since we last saw each other. Although, I do somewhat miss her friendship....maybe I can just kidnap her....she cut off the train of thought. No. Demiel deserved her wrath. Demiel had deserted Zelena when she needed her friendship the most. The little traitor. The car arrived at the place she needed to be. She walked out, and started the long hike into the woods. Along the way, her mind went back. Back to Demiel and her, when they were little.

Zel was just 10 years old. Demiel was a bit older, but she looked young. The two had quickly developed a strong friendship. Zel trusted Demiel with everything, whether it was a crush on a guy, or a bruised knee. Demiel was always there to comfort her. Right now, Demiel was trying to cheer her up, for her 'boyfriend' had just broken up with her-er-more like her crush had moved away and left her behind. Seeing Demiel acting so silly made her laugh heartily. All her problems forgotten, Zel joined Demiel in her antics. They ran, chasing each other in the field, pretending they were princesses needing a Prince Charming to come save them. Zel was Rapunzel, and Demiel was Snow White. The ran and ran, laughing the whole way. They ran until they could run no more, and they lay down in the tall green grass, flowers caressing them. They pointed to the clouds, commenting on what they looked like. Growing up, they were practically inseparable. More like sisters, than friends.

But this friendship wasn't only one way, she was there for Demiel when Demiel needed her to be. She was a good friend, loyal to a fault. At the age of 19, Zel fell in love with Daniel. But it was not meant to be, for her mother had arranged for her wedding to a prince. The wedding was set for her 20th birthday, only 3 months away. Zel went to Demiel for emotional support, and as usual she was there. Demiel encouraged her as much as she could, but Zel was still heartbroken. In this pain, she came up with a plan. She would run away with Daniel, they would elope. She made these plans in secret, not even mentioning it to Demiel. However, Demiel knew Zel a bit too well, and knew she would be up to something. She pushed her, pushed Zel to share her plan with her. No matter how determined Zel was to keep it a secret, she couldn't keep anything from Demiel. She told her everything. Demiel supported her fully. She encouraged her, and promised she would visit every week. Zel smiled. That was that.

She and Daniel met that night. They had packed only what they absolutely needed. Standing up on tiptoe to kiss him, Zel smiled. This was true happiness. This is what she wanted, what she deserved. Demiel entered the stables shortly after the kiss ended to say her farewells. She had been sure she hadn't been followed along the way. Zel went and embraced her friend. Tears slipped from her eyes. "I will miss you, my sister." she whispered in her ear. With that, she turned and walked back to Daniel. They mounted their horses and started out. Zel turned back to give one last wave to Demiel, but saw that she had already gone. She looked to Daniel. Smiling broadly, she asked "Where shall we-" before she could finish her sentence, an arrow blasted through his throat. Dead upon impact, Daniel toppled from his horse. Zel screamed. Jumping off her horse, she ran and cradled his head in her arms. "Daniel, Daniel! Come back, please. I can't do this without you!" she sobbed. Anger suddenly roared through her. She whirled around, and her mother stood there. She held a crossbow in her hands, and said "This is for your own good dear." and walked away.

Zel was more than heartbroken. She was grief stricken. She screamed in anguish, and then heard footsteps running toward her. She whirled and punched whoever was trying to sneak up on her, only to see Demiel reeling back from the impact. Sobbing, Zel collapsed in Demiels arms. "We have to kill her. She killed him...how will I live without him?" She asked, anguished. While Demiel was sworn to the queen, she just nodded and hugged her sister close. She wouldn't kill the queen, she just needed to be there for her friend.

It was then that Zel decided to learn magic. She went to the most powerful wizard there is, and he taught her everything. She kept this part a secret, even from Demiel, who had no idea what she was doing. Zel would talk with Demiel about making a plan to kill her mother. Demiel just shook her head and told her not to be rash. This only angered Zel even more. Rash? Her mom had murdered her love! That was rash. It was only right that she payed. Shortly after that, her teacher had told her she was even more powerful than he was in magic. Grinning, she killed him instantly. She couldn't have him telling people who she was, and what he had taught her. She whirled. Time to kill her mother. She slammed her chamber doors open, and her mother didn't look surprised. Walking into the room, she saw Demiel sitting in the corner. A hurt look appeared on her face. Zel reached out a hand, and her mother started choking from lack of air. Zel had cut off her air supply with a flick of a hand. Within minutes she was dead.

Demiel ran over to Zel's mother, and tried to make her breathe again. She went as far as to try and blow air in her lungs by mouth to mouth. Zel turned to Demiel. "How. Dare. You. You are my best friend, no my sister! You saw what she did to me, and you still protect her? Why?" she started out angry, but by the end of her sentence she was sobbing. Demiel came to embrace her, but Zel stepped back an slapped her, hard. "You traitor. I loved you, I really did. We were sisters. But you betrayed that love, betrayed that trust, for what? For her?" Zel turned away, and walked towards the door. With one last look over her shoulder, she smirked at Demiel. "Goodbye, Demiel...my sister." she said, a single tear slipping down her cheek. With that, she poofed herself elsewhere. To a place no one would find her. Demiel searched for her, but Zel refused to be found...
Zelena was jerked from the flashback by her guards saying it was getting dark, and they should set up camp. She looked up, and indeed, the sun was setting. She habitually waved her hand, beckoning the trees to bend and make a shelter. When it didn't happened she scowled. She ordered her men to make a shelter and a fire. And get some dang food. She was starving. She sat down on a nearby log, and wondered where Demiel was, and what she was doing. Demiel would pay for her betrayal. Even 6 years later, it still stung. Zelena would kidnap her, and make her tell her why, so she could understand. The more she thought about it, the better it sounded. Zelena started making a potion, one that would bring magic back. One that will bring her closure, and give her peace.

~Unknown Location~
-Forest-
"Hey...isn't that Dylan right there?" Drake said as he pointed at a flying white object hurling towards them. Darvian raised his gun with one hand, aimed it at Dylan, and pulled the trigger with no hesitation.
BANG BANG BANGBANGBANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dylan slowly crashed to the ground a little bit away from where the three were shooting, a brief grunt of pain followed. They walked over to the body, it seemed lifeless, with a very noticeable bullet hole in his right shoulder. Kyle smirked at Darvian "Nice shot dragon chap!" Darvian nodded. "Is he dead?" Drake felt for a pulse "No, not yet. we should take him to a doctor, we'll tie to poor birdie up on the van, and I am so sorry for this fellow weirdo, but you are going back into the cramp space of the van. Darvian grunted, shrugged his shoulders and picked up Dylan. The three of them then proceeded to tie him up, jump in the van, and go to a nearby clinic. They then stopped the van got out while telling Darvian to 'stay here'. They untied Dylan, ran into the clinic, and started arguing, they were too far away for it to be clarified.
Once again Darvian was stuck again in a van, this has been the least amount of action he has seen all week! He went back asleep and started to dream...

He was a very young Dragonling, when he still looked cute and lovable. he sat in a chair crossing his hands while Zelena started arguing out of nowhere, like she just realized something.

"You traitor. I loved you, I really did. We were sisters. But you betrayed that love, betrayed that trust, for what? For her?"
This was when he still was young and still wanted to question his authority, so that's exactly what he did.
"Who are you talking about?"
Zelena froze, and turned to Darvian, clearly mad, but for a reason that was unacknowledged at the time. Without saying a single word, she got out a stick and started beating Darvian with it. the dream went to black.

A new dream appeared.

This time, Darvian was much older now, and fully trained. He was in Zelena's throne room, holding up his greatsword and standing guard with a couple of her other guards. Azmere walked up to Zelena with pride in each step. He went up to her, and whispered to her. she smiled and went to the next room, meanwhile Az drew his sword ,and put it to his side, Zelena brought out a sword of her own, and they fought with their swords, but it wasn't the serious type of swordfighting, this one had a lot of laughter and smiling after each swing, like it was purely out of fun, or perhaps love, but Darvian never instinctively knew what love is, for its only use was to be used against the enemy, to pull them apart, and thus, kill them, but Zelena is his savior, his mother! He could never think how this would possibly afflict her, or maybe it didn't, maybe she, like Darvian, never emotions love and is instead, using it as leverage to make Az more undyingly loyal to her.

But what would he, her Draconian guard, possibly know such a thing?
Now entranced in a deep sleep, he started snoring, just loud enough for someone outside to hear.

Reactions: 2 people
Malik

Malik was having less of a struggle than Max caring a passenger. It was understandable. Malik was significantly stronger and larger than she was. He was rather enjoying being together again and fighting the good fight. He always felt more like a real person when he had a cause to support. It reminded him of the second time they were being chased by Erasers. This was just after they had lost some of the younger bird kids. Max was devastated but seemed more determined and a touch more reckless. Malik smiled internally. It was almost as if the nerves that were to convey emotions on his face were broken.

His peaceful thoughts of days gone by were interrupted by a voice on the wind. He blinked and peered to the source. A bird kid and by the size and color of the wings, Malik was able to put a name to them; Dylan. Dylan had been created to attract Max. By design, he was a better match for her than Malik. The doctors at the institute hashed him out in a plan to lead Max astray. Malik didn't care that Dylan had actually converted to their side. He didn't trust Dylan and frankly, he had fantasized several times about disposing of the outsider.

These things would have to wait. Max was landing in the thick of a forest. Malik eyed a decent place to set down and began his descent. He pulled Varen tight against him and spun in the air allowing his wings to close in tighter to his body. It was a silly thing to watch but it was a trick he had learned from nature. The buds of a certain tree were paired and cased in a set of wings. When they fell to the ground, the seeds spun and the motion allowed for a soft landing. Malik and his cargo twirled about but it seemed to actually slow them down. Once Malik's feet were six of seven feet from the ground, he furled his wings against his back. The duo dropped to the ground where Malik absorbed the shock into his legs with bent knees. He set the elf against the trunk of a tree and walked a few feet away. His eyes were on the sky.

Malik turned his focus to Max as she approached. "Is everyone alright?" He looked at Varen and the other elf. He then returned his gaze to Max. He stared into her eyes and searched for some sign of acknowledgment of Dylan. He was on her mind but Malik could not identify in what capacity. "They seem fine." He put his long arms around Max and pulled her against his chest. It was then that he heard a series of loud and terrible sounds. Bang Bang Bang!! He instinctively clutched her tighter to his body. His eyes looked around for the source but there was little line of sight from the ground. "We shouldn't linger here." He said softly against her hair. He kissed her head and continued to hold Max. The appearance of Dylan, the new doctor and now this other new threat were not amiss with Malik. He didn't believe in coincidence.

Azmere

Azmere was enjoying this new found transportation this world offered. Flight was an exceptionally smooth way to travel. First the plane that Krys had taken him in to meet up with Zelena's men and now he was being carried by a helicopter to rendezvous with Darvian. The plan was faster for sure, but the helicopter had a much higher capability for maneuverability and a large list of options for landing and flight path. It was noisier as well but Azmere enjoyed the roar of the turbines. The helo pitched to the right and circled. The pilot was looking down over a body of water at a boat of some kind.

"What are you looking at?" Azmere asked the man. His eyes began to follow the path of the boat as well. It seemed it was heading away from the shore. "That's the boat of Marburys. They are friends of ours. Darvian was with them but it seems they have dropped him off on the shore or something." The pilot looked to Azmere and shrugged with a stupid expression on his face. "Or something?" Azmere was not amused. Lucky for the dumb bastard that Azmere couldn't fly this contraption or he would rip the guy to pieces. Were all humans so soft headed?

Azmere looked about along the coastline and noticed a few places that would have made for a good landing point. "Over there. Drop me off with the motor bike." Azmere pointed at the landing which seemed to have some disturbed top soil. It would be as good a place to start as any. He had been most fortunate and had not had to implement any of his tracking skills at this point. That was going to change. His mission objectives were close and he was not going to leave completion to the willingness of others.

The helo turned once more and headed towards the place Azmere had singled out. The pilot brought the helo to a hover and lowered it slowly to the ground. Azmere unstrapped and got out. He went to the back of the helo and opened the gate. He climbed in and unstrapped his bike and his gear. He saddled up, started the bike then looked at the pilot. "You sure this GSP thing will work?" Azmere was equally frustrated with the new technologies of this world. Everyone talked to him like he was an idiot. The pilot turned around and nodded and gave Az a thumbs up. "It's G-P-S and yes. Flip the switch and I will come to where you are and take you back to Zelena." Azmere nodded in understanding and turned back to face his exit. He did as he had seen Krys do before. He gave the bike throttle or 'gas' as she called it and then released the clutch slowly. The bike roared forward and out of the helo. Az mere rode cautiously at first. He was looking at the ground at a mix of tire tracks and foot prints. Sure enough, there was a clawed print amidst the chaos. "Darvian."

It was clear the lizardman had entered a vehicle and headed east into the forest. Azmere rode that direction but continued to go slow on the motorbike. He was gaining a comfort for it but was also trying to watch for the progress of the van which carried Darvian.

At one point, the van stopped. Its passengers emptied and went off to the right. Az stopped the bike and shut it down. He flipped the kickstand down and dismounted. He followed the boot prints to what looked like a small crash site. He noticed all the prints went back to the van at this point but something caught his eye. It looked like a large white needle. Az plucked it from the mud to discover it was a large feather. His eyes flashed behind his mask. It seemed to be similar to the other picture he had been given; Dylan. Azmere smiled behind his mask.

He jumped back on the bike, fired it up and took off following the van's tracks. He rode for a while and then emerged from the forest. He could see a settlement of sorts with various buildings and a smooth place for vehicles to park. He saw a good sized van that seemed to have tires similar to ones he'd been tracking. He pulled up next to it and hopped off. He drew his AR and walked to the back doors. He put his hand on the latch and opened it up, AR pointed at the passenger. "Hello, Darvian." Once he was sure the lizardman would not react poorly to the door being opened so suddenly, Azmere would lower his weapon. "Nice day for a nap."

Reactions: Nue
~Clinic~
-In the van-

Darvian awoke at the sound of another wheeled thing stopping up next to him, he kept his eyes closed however, and started to go back to sleep. A few seconds later, the back doors opened and to Darvians' surprise, It was Azmere who was there, pointing a gun at him. At first he gave a confused look, wondering why he was here. Once he realized who it was scrunched in the tight space, he lowered his gun. "Hello, Darvian, nice day for a nap." Darvian slowly got out of the car, bringing his gun with him. "Hello master Azmere, I am sorry for nap. Wwhat else can you do if you are from others? ...What are you doing here?" He said as he finally got out of the car, and stretched.
Just then, the doors of the clinic burst open, and out popped out Kyle, Drake, Dylan, and another man who appeared to be one of the doctors. Dylan appeared to be all wrapped up, and being carried by a table without legs. Kyle ran ahead of them, shouting "IT'S OKAY MR.AZMERE!!! WE HAVE DYLAN!!!" he said as he panted and waited for the others to catch up, when they did, the doctor came up to him "Okay...that'll be $60,082." Kyle smiled and went to his pocket. "Yeah I have it right here..." he pulled out a gun while the man looked at Azmere and Darvian, hugely in shock he aimed the gun to his head.
And missed, at freaking point blank.
The man turned around to Kyle just in time for him to fire the shot again, it went straight to his forehead, the doctor died instantly. Kyle looked at his gun with an angry look. "You piece of poop! You can't fire for--" His pocket rang, and he pulled out a metal box, slid his finger across it. He then put it to his ear. "Yellow!...I think you a little bit too late for that information. Mr.Azmere is right here in fact!" He waved his gun at the elf to further emphasize it. "Yes, well you have fun playing with your factories now...umhm...bye!" he put his phone back into his pocket. That was Mr.Marbury, he is a major weapons manufacturer, and a very rich man, basically the biggest benefactor to are merc group, he was the one who gave you two your guns. so you should thank him next time you two see him, okay? Now for the really good news, Drake found something." Drake smiled and went before the two of them, then he patted on Dylan and spoke. "The good news! We have no need for this chap anymore, we got our information thanks to the news, it tells you what is big around here. Apparently, it says that there happened to be four people who jumped out of a Police Precinct, and just, flew out of there, now they have a picture, and it just shows that there really ARE four of them, but only two happen to be flying, and the other two on their backs, now this is just a random guess...but I think we just found our lovebirds Max and Malik!" he nudged Dylan "Sorry chap, but there is no need for you anymore." Drake said as he then turned to Azmere.
"Unless YOU have a specific need for him." Darvian, utterly confused turned his head sideways and scratched it.

"Azmere, can you tell me what is going on here?"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.