The Curse of Ellismire (Closed Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
annoyingly i must ask @Mowkie ,
do you make art in your Vox Populi?

Um....yeah....that's what it's there for. >.<'

So my computer decided to crash on me. Sooo that means we wont get to start until it gets fixed.

Wonderful...

Well, that gives me time to get to work with everything else.

Hey, not my fault. I take good care of my stuff.

Happens to the best of us, deary. ^^

So it was a hardware issue. They have to send it out to service, about 2 weeks total. So....:(

oh yay! so does that mean RP delayed for 2 weeks? Do yoou have a phone you can use to access Iwaku?

This one is. I don't have a writing thing on my kindle. And we have to wait for the two evil character bios.

Awww...but so much happens in two weeks...T_T

disappointed Lombax is disappointed...

I am so annoyed that my comp decided to crash now. Of all times! I not onlyneed it for this, but also have anessay due next week!

seems legit

So, I'm on a library computer. @Gaz and @Raitoningu, if you don't have your characters submitted by Monday, we will start regardless. I am tired of waiting, it's about time we get this thing started. I will post the starter post on Tuesday or wednesday afternoon and will post the IC thread in here.

YAAAAAY!

Reactions: Bitterblue
It really doesn't like you...mine always sticks, even if I have to give it a couple of tries.

That's really all I can do, deary...I don't know what else to do, since I can't really edit your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.