The Curse of Ellismire (Closed Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
expect me to make a second char, i just need to find some inspiration for it that isn't from the playthrough of Skyward Sword im currently doing.

Already reserved you a spot for evil character, since you said you wanted one?

Yah. like I said though, inspiration...

Take your time. Kind of having writers block with the starter post anyway.

Name
Malik
Appearance
Fallen_Angel_by_taylahbob.jpg

*Note: Wings are panther black that seem to have shimmers of dark purple; eyes are also dark, but color isn't really known. Pale complexion and strong build, standing just over 6' 7" and weighing around 110 pounds (hollow bones, baby!)*
Class
Druid/Warrior (of a sort)
*Has a natural affinity to Hawks*
Race/Species
"Birdkid"
Personality
Malik is the epitamy of awkward, unsure of how to really express his feelings. He is tall, dark, and brooding, always lost in his own thoughts unless around Max. Max is the only person that brings out his feelings - that's the way it's always been. Though when Max is around, he takes up second command, he is a natural born leader, able to take up the spot when she isn't there. Though he is hard to communicate with, Malik knows where his loyalties lie, and once you are a friend, you are a friend for life.
Strengths
Camouflage - If Malik stands completely still for about 30 seconds, he'll fade into his surroundings, unseen.
Strength - Like Max, Malik can whip-up on some easy foes, having twice the strength of a normal human being.
Raptor Vision - Extreme eye sight allows for him to see far as well as, to a certain degree, at night.
Flight - Um...wings...hello?
Survival - After spending most of his life having to survive, Malik will never lose this skill.
Regenerative Healing - Like other birdkids, Malik's wounds will heal three times faster than a normal human.
Animal Affinity - Malik's trained eye can study and witness the world around him from a different view, allowing him the ability to learn from nature a lot faster than anyone else and use it to his advantage.
Weaknesses
Food - Because of his strange mixture, Malik requires at least 3,000 calories per day, if not more, meaning he needs food...and a lot of it.
Silence - Malik doesn't know how to talk to people very well. Actually, for the most part, he won't talk at all unless only around Max.
Crowds/Enclosed Spaces - Don't trap this guy...it won't end well for anyone.
Death - He died once...it doesn't seem to really affect him, but his heart is now set at an erratic pace.
Love - His love for Max rises above all else, to the point that he will give up everything else if her life is on the line, always willing to give himself up for the sake of her.
Brief Bio
Malik is Fang from the Maximum Ride series. If you want a detailed bio about his first 15 years of life, read those. Otherwise, enjoy my much shorter version.
Malik is the result of an embryo whose DNA is twisted to contain only 98% human and 2% avian, the second of six total kids. His life from the beginning was a life of horror, growing up in a dog crate - one that was too small for him - beside Max. At the age of twelve, he and the others were broken from what they knew as "The School," and went to live with a former "whitecoat" for three years (the whitecoat supposedly died a year before). At the three-year mark, all hell broke loose. It was then that the story of Maximum Ride began...her quest to save the world. Throughout a year, the flock would kick Eraser ass, defeat whitecoats, and suffer through some of the worst imaginable pain...but during that year, Malik finally realized his love for Max....to the point that he actually had to leave her for a while. In the end, the world as they knew it changed, but they managed to survive...at least at that point...
But the whitecoats weren't finished, and at their weakest point, they attacked with their newest versions of Erasers...there was no way they could have all survived...and before he knew it, Malik had lost all of the flock but Max...the younger ones weren't so lucky. Like Max, Malik loved those kids...they had grown up strong and intelligent, and though Angel was still a bit....off...he still loved her. After that night, Max made the decision to break it off between her and Malik. As usual, he remained silent, not fighting her, just flying away, knowing not if he would ever see her again.
His time in this world has been a lonely one. He spent much of it with a flock of large hawks, growing accustomed to their lifestyle. Every day since that night, he's missed Max...but damned if he's mentioned it.​

I put it in the char sheet, but the formatting disappeared :( How do I fix it?

Posted (And copied some of the strengths and weaknesses from your char. that I had forgotten about, if that's okay. It's been several years since I've read it, they are both really very similar.)

That's fine ^^ I read the series just last year, so I remember most of the powers.

As for formatting, what I usually do is hit "reply," cut everything out, and then paste it...usually, all of the formatting follows.

@Mowkie Why is my char sheet messing up? Try to fix it so that my char only has one spoiler, but it changes back every time!

Is the IC up?

Not yet, Not sure if we need one more good char to balance it out. And I'm suffering from severe writers block, I'll start working on the IC tomorrow.

wait!
My CS dosent look the same on your first page!
he virtually has no personality according to it!!!

Wait, what? *goes back to check* it's been acting up....

Oh yeah?
read my bio!

I misread XD Fixed it! :P Look better? (My word doc is being weird, will have to work on char for your RP tomorrow...:()

k cool.
i am working on mine tomorrow too!

Characters
Good

Name

Max

Female

Appearance
Rf1u0D9Wb7sjUheIE-QrzBh6FSePRH9ki-HS0ISPfTt68V16YWW18qK3mXz3_ZjYxbLAn5DadIoPTT5-ou2FGeA2-DrnSBfeOYCHMp-8n7ZiF-mxR39xYby_1Q

(Only wings are not exactly that big)
nLlcX-JZ9cOPWx-6AKscIubFWTGw5gKIe2o0pP2WeIcD_B6t2Ypv83iwvtmvDAdTC0tOUpZw3Z0c_2s_qgppLLlXi6NHCI55tgDHKZZbER6SwUf6hXL2XUdKKg

Class

Warrior/witch (good kind)

Race/Species

Birdkid

Personality

Max is kind, generous, caring, big hearted, that is you would only know this if she let you know. She would often let you see what she wants you to see. She can get along well enough with people. The rest will become evident through RPing.

Strengths

• Super good vision
    • Can fly super fast
    • really good fighter
    • Super strong
    • She can Breathe underwater
    • Good leader
    • Has mastered Magic
    • Survival - After spending most of her life having to survive, Max will never lose this skill.
    • Regenerative Healing - Like other birdkids, Max's wounds will heal three times faster than a normal human.

Weaknesses

• Her good eyesight can sometimes mess with her depth perception, making her an extreme clutz.
    • Using magic drains her energy like crazy, so she only uses it as a last resort.
    • can be quite arrogant
    • Food - Needs to eat about three times as much as any human to keep her energy up.
    • LOVE-She loves Malik, and can't get him out of her head. Not a day goes by that she doesn't think of him.
    • Gets antsy in crowded spaces
    • her wrist was injured and never set right, so it can limit the number of things she does from time to time
    • chip in her arm can be used as a tracker
    • Gets terrible headaches, to the point where she can't even function.

Brief Bio

Max is from the Maximum Ride series. If you want a detailed bio about her first 15 years of life, read those. Otherwise, enjoy Mowkie's much shorter version. (Mowkie's and my character kinda go together, and she gives a really good definition. Which is why our characters have similar strengths and weaknesses)
Max is 2% avian and 98% human. She grew up in a lab. At an early age, the scientists put a chip in her right arm, the purpose of it hasn't been seen yet. The scientists (whitecoats) experimented on her, and the nightmares still haunt her. There were 5 other kids just like her, wings and all, they all managed to escape. They were family. One night, the whitecoats other creations, wolfish creatures, attacked. All but Max and Malik were killed. After this, the two split, being together was too painful. Max hadn't seen him since. Not a day has gone by that Max hadn't thought of him though.

She has made several friends in Ellismire, and will willingly sacrifice herself for them. But no one can come close to replacing her 'Flock'.

Name
Varen
Appearance (Picture)
Hide Spoiler
ao-cc-bow-male-jpg.26515

Class
Archer/Fighter
Race/Species
Night Elve
Personality
silent, nature focused, short tempered
Strengths
Fast Reactions, good aim, fast movements, able to survive without much technology and different kinds of arrows (poisonous, with a rope)
Weaknesses
when exposed to pure light or the sun all his skills suffer from it, also relies mainly on his bow, not a strong fighter in close combat.
Brief Bio
Varen is a night elve one of the people that prefer living in the forest and dislike company. He is known even in his ranks for being interested in preserving the forest and all the animals living in it, his time to hunt when he has to is at night, like most night elves he dislikes the sun and any major source of light.
The bow is his weapon of choice and living with the nature he learned many ways to use the natural resources to improve his weapons such as poison which is one of his best weapons for targets that he attacks from afar.
Varens weapon is bow made of two one handers that his father used to wield has his weapon of choice, when his father passed away the weapons were forged together by magic and strengthened with it, they won't break easily, yet aren't indestructible.
For the first time in years, he and his kind left the forest to visit the festival which was known almost everywhere, even if they preferred to keep their distance to others races, they would not want to miss this, which is why Varen was one of the first to be caught by the curse.

Name
Malik
Appearance
Fallen_Angel_by_taylahbob.jpg

*Note: Wings are panther black that seem to have shimmers of dark purple; eyes are also dark, but color isn't really known. Pale complexion and strong build, standing just over 6' 7" and weighing around 110 pounds (hollow bones, baby!)*
Class
Druid/Warrior (of a sort)
*Has a natural affinity to Hawks*
Race/Species
"Birdkid"
Personality
Malik is the epitamy of awkward, unsure of how to really express his feelings. He is tall, dark, and brooding, always lost in his own thoughts unless around Max. Max is the only person that brings out his feelings - that's the way it's always been. Though when Max is around, he takes up second command, he is a natural born leader, able to take up the spot when she isn't there. Though he is hard to communicate with, Malik knows where his loyalties lie, and once you are a friend, you are a friend for life.
Strengths
Camouflage - If Malik stands completely still for about 30 seconds, he'll fade into his surroundings, unseen.
Strength - Like Max, Malik can whip-up on some easy foes, having twice the strength of a normal human being.
Raptor Vision - Extreme eye sight allows for him to see far as well as, to a certain degree, at night.
Flight - Um...wings...hello?
Survival - After spending most of his life having to survive, Malik will never lose this skill.
Regenerative Healing - Like other birdkids, Malik's wounds will heal three times faster than a normal human.
Animal Affinity - Malik's trained eye can study and witness the world around him from a different view, allowing him the ability to learn from nature a lot faster than anyone else and use it to his advantage.
Weaknesses
Food - Because of his strange mixture, Malik requires at least 3,000 calories per day, if not more, meaning he needs food...and a lot of it.
Silence - Malik doesn't know how to talk to people very well. Actually, for the most part, he won't talk at all unless only around Max.
Crowds/Enclosed Spaces - Don't trap this guy...it won't end well for anyone.
Death - He died once...it doesn't seem to really affect him, but his heart is now set at an erratic pace.
Love - His love for Max rises above all else, to the point that he will give up everything else if her life is on the line, always willing to give himself up for the sake of her.
Brief Bio
Malik is Fang from the Maximum Ride series. If you want a detailed bio about his first 15 years of life, read those. Otherwise, enjoy my much shorter version.
Malik is the result of an embryo whose DNA is twisted to contain only 98% human and 2% avian, the second of six total kids. His life from the beginning was a life of horror, growing up in a dog crate - one that was too small for him - beside Max. At the age of twelve, he and the others were broken from what they knew as "The School," and went to live with a former "whitecoat" for three years (the whitecoat supposedly died a year before). At the three-year mark, all hell broke loose. It was then that the story of Maximum Ride began...her quest to save the world. Throughout a year, the flock would kick Eraser ass, defeat whitecoats, and suffer through some of the worst imaginable pain...but during that year, Malik finally realized his love for Max....to the point that he actually had to leave her for a while. In the end, the world as they knew it changed, but they managed to survive...at least at that point...
But the whitecoats weren't finished, and at their weakest point, they attacked with their newest versions of Erasers...there was no way they could have all survived...and before he knew it, Malik had lost all of the flock but Max...the younger ones weren't so lucky. Like Max, Malik loved those kids...they had grown up strong and intelligent, and though Angel was still a bit....off...he still loved her. After that night, Max made the decision to break it off between her and Malik. As usual, he remained silent, not fighting her, just flying away, knowing not if he would ever see her again.
His time in this world has been a lonely one. He spent much of it with a flock of large hawks, growing accustomed to their lifestyle. Every day since that night, he's missed Max...but damned if he's mentioned it.

Name: Serei Kithyin

Appearance:
34757-bigthumbnail.jpg

Class: Moonweaver

Race/Species: Faerie

Personality: Impish and mischievous, curious, but also intelligent. Has no regard for law, but understands that disturbing peace is a very bad idea.

Strengths: small and light, agile and fast. Also intelligent.

Weaknesses: small and light, very fragile structure.

Brief Bio: In Ellismire, Serei was one of a clique of faeries known as the Mistbind. They created odd elementals and constructs out of mist and moonlight, including many magical catalysts and receptacles.

Name: Jauna

Appearance (Picture):
upload_2014-2-28_9-2-53-jpeg.26514

Class (wizard, bard, warrior, etc.): Warrior

Race/Species: Shape Shifter (changes into Wolf)

Personality: Once a task is set, that is all she thinks about. It takes a lot to get her distracted from what she needs to do. If there is no task at hand, she simply devotes her time tending to the creatures of the forest, longing to feel happiness again. Once she knows you can be trusted, she is there for you all the way. Faithful friend to the end.

Strengths: Once changed, she can tear into a giant's flesh with one swipe of her claw. As a human or normal self, calling to the guides for help for anyone who asks is her gift.

Weaknesses: Once you get on her bad side, it is hard to gain her trust back. Also has a love for sweets. :) If she stays a wolf too long, she begins to think and act more like a wolf than a human.

Brief Bio: Jauna was always a carefree, loving child. Even though she couldn't always control her shape shifting skills, nobody in Ellismire made fun of her or called her names. Life was just as tranquil and amazing as you could think. But once the curse came upon them all, Jauna became disconnected from her friends and into a lonely part of the world. Still living in forests, Jauna is careful not to take anyone easily into consideration for fear they are working with the Evil Queen. If you prove you are willing to fight, Jauna is right there with you!

Evil (FULL. No more evil characters until further notice please.)

Name

Zelena

Female

Appearance (Picture)
m8NPFzw5PHF0BVBVPwp53Y3FjIF9ilIZGDhrkeKWohQ0ywz0wCG7UIR94r98vHhM2_DopBGFn73RZn7JFAIVHgFxbg932BZDGDAfdQ14xU_SI0RRcxiBTZ-jpw
lK7a8ijj8gHgTtFVakDyG1uhVEd-4V7JNWh31o30pDlX3wX_WILJg_gnEvH1ls_949VjjPRctfbaUfyvz0k2WX3Io_NYpEHVrIJPh28fLVfTLPeLfwGadPCFWA

(Yes, to all you Merlin fans, I am using Morgana :P)

Class (wizard, bard, warrior, etc.)

Witch

Race/Species

Human

Personality

Zelena is the most powerful sorceress around, and not afraid to show it. The rest will be RPed out.

Strengths

To be RPed

Weaknesses

To be RPed

Brief Bio

Everyone says Ellismire is safe, happy, and amazing. Zelena knows differently. Her husband was murdered 8 years ago. Most people think it was an accident, but she knew it wasn't. She has been angry ever since. She started practicing the dark magic soon after. Because of this, she was shunned. Now she is a master of the dark arts. She hopes on destroying all peoples happiness as hers was destroyed.
Reserved
Reserved
Name: Darokar Bolian

Appearance (Picture):
sky-pirate-draconian.png

Class:Warrior

Race/Species: Draconian

Personality: Loyal, Helpful, Confident

Strengths: Strength, Two-handed, constitution.

Weaknesses: Speech, Dexterity, and not so intelligent

Brief Bio: Darokar lives to serve under Zelena, for she was the one who saved and created him. Found as a dying dragonling, she nursed him back to health. when he grew up, he decided to work forever in her servitude in order to repay for what she had did. He carried out her plans and put them into action. whether it was gathering supplies, defending something, or killing people. Darokar gained quite the reputation and became a general threat to Ellismire, and he too, became to the side of evil.
but hey, evil has those free hot wings!!!!

@Bitterblue - Hit the 'Reply' button at the bottom of this post. In another tab, open your character post in 'Edit.' Copy the entirety of this post and paste it in that one - you'll have all formatting and no spoiler problems. Just be sure to remove the quote part.

Status
Not open for further replies.