The Curse of Ellismire (Closed Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the one in Merlin. But I'm leaving it as Zelena. :P

The story reminds me of Once Upon a Time, somewhat.

I have a question, though, before I create a char...do they stay in their original forms, or do they become an Earth form?

HA HA yeeeah that was intended. I love OUaT! Ummm depends. I'm having Max keep her wings, so I should think so.

Wait, you named the bird-kis Max and used the picture that's known as Max from Maximum Ride?

O.O I didn't even notice that.

Anyway, if that's so how would a dragon work out? I was actually thinking about a Pseudodragon...though I could make him a shape shifter...

Yep! I've been secretly hoping someone makes a bio for Xander (renamed Fang). :P Oi you ask good questions. (This is my first RP that I've made, so learning as I go :P) The shapeshifter would still be able to change. I'm not sure how the dragon would work, to be honest.

Well, in most lore, there are dragons who can change shape. Thus a dragon who can take the shape of something else...maybe a cat?

I hated When the Wind Blows. After all, he killed Oz off in, like, the second book...Fang, however, never died...and the ending was a happy one. ^^

Hmmmm...well, does anyone have control over this char yet? I could play him. It would be refreshing to have a male...I haven't played them much over the past few months.

that would work. :) You read Maximum Ride? No, no one has done Fang, I am going to change it from Xander to Fang. :P That would work :)

I own the series and have read all of them at least twice, not counting the very last one, as I've only read it once. Fantastic series.

I can make a Fang-like character...but I get to choose the name, if you don't mind.

EEEEK I love the series! :) You can! Just be sure to tell me the name so I can change it in my chars bio.

I'll post up the character, and you can change his name then.

Mumsie and I are RPing in her chatroom here in a minute, so I can't have him up tonight. However, I should be able to tomorrow.

well that was unexpected. TBH I thought the Maximum Ride series was relatively obscure. I would kinda class shapeshifting as a magical ability though. I mean how else is something going to change its DNA, cell organisation, and everything else, even bone structure?

The way I'm looking at it is that it's actually part of who the char. is. I think of it as biology.

There are many different aspects of things...shape shifting is completely and utterly fantasy. Lycanthropes are considered science fiction/supernatural because their changing is a shift of weight, but even that is fantasy.

As for the birdkids...well, who knows what 2% of bird DNA does to a human being...I guess the flock got lucky.

I'll be posting my Fang up today. I got on with 8 effin alerts, so I gotta reply to everything before doing anything.

yo, @Bitterblue , mind joining my RP as well?
here's my CS

Name: Darokar Bolian

Appearance (Picture):
sky-pirate-draconian.png

Class:Warrior

Race/Species: Draconian

Personality: Loyal, Helpful, confident

Strengths: Strength, Two-handed, constitution.

Weaknesses: Speech, Dexterity, and not so intelligent

Brief Bio: Darokar lives to serve under Zelena, for she was the one who saved and created him. Found as a dying dragonling, she nursed him back to health. when he grew up, he decided to work forever in her servitude in order to repay for what she had did. He carried out her plans and put them into action. whether it was gathering supplies, defending something, or killing people. Darokar gained quite the reputation and became a general threat to Ellismire, and he too, became to the side of evil, and eventually became a general of her army, and was able to carry out orders more efficiently. His most notorious campaign was when he was sent to kill Birdkind. He managed to kill most of them, except for two, Max and Malik. He, like them, can fly, and has better strength than them, but they outsmarted him, and escaped.
but hey,on the bright side, evil has those free hot wings!!!!

Last edited:
Accepted! @That Lombax Dude , I'm already in 3 (including this one), I don't know if I could do 4. I'm already a bit overwhelmed. :( Sorry!

I WILL NOT ACCEPT THAT!
I AM ADVERTISING YOUR OOC IN MINE!!!
ALL YOU NEED IS 1 POST PER 2 WEEKS AND A CHARACTER!!!!1
NEINEINEINEIN!
i hope you know i am in 10 on three different sites
you can do it bitterblue!

I say we need at least 1 or 2 more good characters and then we can get started! I'll start working on the starter post. :)

Oi, ok then. I'll try it, but if it gets too much, I'll have to kill my char off. That sound good?

Status
Not open for further replies.