The Curse of Alina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex sighed gently "i a 130 years old, i know i don't look like it. I am her brother, the curse was put on me as well. I have looked for a way to end the curse for over 100 years. The curse on me made me immortal till the end of time to watch people i care about die and all. I am prince Alex. I have tried to see a way to calm my sister's spirit down but she refuses. I can't ever talk to her anymore I have lost that part of me 50 years ago" he said emotionless to the knight. caso blinked "Alex this would have been helpfull knowing so long ago, damnit man. Ugh now what she will kill you Chane if you harm her brother put him down" made a ghostly arm force Chane's arms off Alex and sighed "Wait......thats kit thats how we can end the curse" he said

Chane took a step towards Caso and tapped his chest "Caso, do not use your magic on me. Its disrespectful to say the least. And what do you mean thats how we can end this?"

Caso ignored what the knight said and hugged Alex "I knew it" he grinned brightly and then danced around. Alex looked confused and rubbed his head "what are you talking about?" asked confused. Caso grinned "Any of you read french?" asked them as he looked at the sky "If we got someone to reach the french part but decode it in french its different then the english verison. Think about it if the person who wrote the curse first was that of fenech he would only write what he knew in english. he is using the princess as a puppet in the sceme he has" Said to them. Alex shook his head "but it wouldn't explain why my sister" he said. Caso went quite and paces "More influence in the castle grounds ? " he suggested.

(Dude i like plot twists and all but this is ridiculous)

Chane crossed his arms and wanted to get mad over getting ignored "So we gotta find someone french now?"

"Yes thats what we have to do" said Caso. Alex blinked "i might know of someone" he piped up

(don't worry it will make sense after they get Lady luna XD)

"there is a girl who used to be Alina's maid, her name is Luna, she is shy and scares easily but i am sure she will help" Alex said

Chane frowned "Really? Where is she now? And how old could she be?"

(lost interest i assume? Sorry if the pos length is too ssshort but its difficut making long posts if someone else leads)

Status
Not open for further replies.