The Curse of Alina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chane nodded "It makes no sense. No bandit would know how to curse an entire kingdom. And i doubt her boyfriend would kill the girl he loved. The king is possible but what would he be jelous of? All the male attention she got?"

"some say he had choosen a husband for her that she didn't love and she refused to submitt so the king chased after her into the forest and killed her. Many say the writing is self inflincted, because it matches the princesses handwriting" said the old lady.

"Do we know anything about what magic she possessed?"

(dude a king isnt gonna chase down his daughter and kill her cause she didnt wanna marry the one he chose for her. If he kills her she cant marry the guy either.)

"Nature magic to control and communcate or summon nature to her aid. Thats why in all the so called signting all the deatsh are done by something in nature its never another guy killing a guy. its either a wolf, horse tree or plant that kills someone" said slowly.

(She refused her father wills many times finally fed up he decied that he didn't even want this girl as his daughter so he decided to kill her ?)

Chane nodded "But that does not explain the markings on her body then. Nature magic has nothing to do with cursing"

The old lady smiles "is it really that different ? she cursed the land which is" she said. caso blinked "nature magic and her curse...they are linked.....But how do we stop the curse?" asked confused. the old lady smiles "that is for you to figure out I do not know everything. many have tried, spells, many tried hunting her down and killing the spirit. But none have worked"

Chane nodded "I see. Do you have any idea where she may be buried?"

"there are two most likely spots. one was in the cortyard of the castle church about five miles down the road or.......In the woods where she was found" said slowly. Caso blinked "guess we are going to the church then woods?" he asked.

Chane stood up "Thank you very much, ma'am. You helped us a lot. And yes, we'll be visiting the church first. Its unlikely they buriedd her right where she died. it'd be disrespectful"

"the world changed from when she was alive" the old lady said "I would keep your eyes open though" said as she wished them luck. Caso and alex looked at each other then walked out and into the night air.

Chane ran his fingers through his hair "I highly doubt she'll just let us go to her grave, guys"

The two nodded, alex thinks "but you must remember many have tried digging up her grave. She is aggited because of them as well. i think we should actually be searching for her and not where she was put under when she died. She loved the woods behind her families castle. We can try that first" he said slowly.

Caso knew it was a risky move, they where honestly going right to where a cursed spirit was "But its risky Alex, we are going right into nature's pit and got nothing if she decides to end us right then and there" he said. Alex thinks and then knew "they said they tried hunting her down and doing spells. They tried hurting her. We must leave our weapons here. This could be our only hope or our downfall but we need to show her that we mean her no harm"

"The problem is that she does mean us harm. We need to stop the curse and begin where it started. Not her spirit or ghost or whatever. It began with the writing on her body. I dont think we can make peace with a vengeful spirit as easily as just stop the curse by deciphering the words"

"yeah but those words don't make any sense let alone what the hell they where written on her body for" alex said slowly. caso looked at the streets "there had to be writing on her then that" he said slowly.

Chane turned towards Alex "How the hell do you know whether those words make sense or not? Were you there? Did you see the body? You told me all the info you had were mere rumors"

"yes and the curse that was written in stone where the same ones that are on the body" he said , Caso felt something as he looked around "lets find someone who might have been there and seen what was written" said slowly.

"Hold on" said Chane "Alex, you were supposed to give me all the info you got. All you ha were rumours and now theres this stone with the curse written on it? You had better tell me everything you know now, right, f*cking, now!"

Alex sighed gently "After her death about fivre miles from where she died there was a stone that inside of it was written the same curse that she gave to the lands of her fathers. But the lettering in the stone was written in a different tounge then that of the english nature, it was written in French something that the princess didn't know how to write "Alex said slowly. caso looked at Alex "Alex how do you know any of this?" he asked slowly. Alex sighed gently and shook his head "not important"

Chane's face turned grim as the firmly grabbed Alex' collar "Yes Alex, it is important. How do you know things like this and do not share them. Keeping things like this from me, especially now is something i see as treason." Chane lifted Alex off his feet, holding him in the air "You had better have a good reason"

Status
Not open for further replies.