The Curse of Alina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chane nodded "This is some powerful magic. Alex, are you sure there arent even legends on the princess here in the library?"

"none that I have seen, I have looked at all the books but this was the only one I have seen" said slowly. The wind broke the glass and the mage eyes narrowed gently "we have unwanted company" said slowly. then the wind was gone, everything was ok.....or so they thought.

Chane frowned "What do you mean we have guests? Alex, are you a mage?"

Alex laughed "me no, I just always think forward" he said and looked around it was quite "you two should leave" he said slowly. The mage blinked "oh no not without you" he said but Alex shook his head "no I must stay here"

Chane shook his head "No you most certainly must not. You have no reason to stay here"

"I have every reason to stay here weither or not the curse is real or its fake is up to people to belive. But she can take me if her heart is as black as the myths say it is" He said slowly "now go " he said slowly, then suddenyl voices of wolves cry out into the night, dozens of them. The mage shook his head "no you are leaving with us we need all the help we can" Said slowly, his horse shrieked as large spirit like wolves ripped it , the ghosts snapped and bite and clawed the horse into nothing but blood and fur.

(this librarian has a speech problem)

Chane looked around as he heard the horse "We do have company." He said as he drew his blade.

"i don't think its friendly" Alex mutters looking around. the made eyes narrowed gently withdrew two soul daggers and waited. The wolves snarled and enetered the library fangs bared, dozens of them swarmed around but they seemed not to notice the humans in the place and they seemed to be looking for something. These wolves where twice the size of normal wolves their fangs bared as they searched.

Chane's ayes narrowed as he approached one of the wolves and swung his blade. Adding a little of his magic he made the blade come down twice as fast aiming for the wolf's skull.

The ghost wolf vanished and then one lunged at Chane biting at his arm angrily while the others snarled and bit at him, the Mage rushed forward slashing one off with his dagger and the spirit snarled and attacked at the mage. Alex swung a book at the wolves trying to get them to leave but the spirits snapped and bared their fangs. Then one long howl and the wolves stopped their attacks and slowly backed away fangs bared and then rushed out into the night vanishing.

Chane moved his arm and sighed in relief. Both for the wolves leaving and for taking the time to go get his armor. The teeth didnt even pierce it.
"Spirit dude. What the hell just happened?"

"Alina used to have a pet hound wolf, many people inflicted by the curse said to have been attacked by wolves, but those wolves are warning the real one s are the one that truely attack and kill." he said slowly and axel arm was bleeding from a ghost wolf bite.

"Alex, you are not staying here. Unfortunately for you, as a knight, my wish is something you have to respect. We need to get ont top of this. Alex, who in this town is the eldest? Or at least very old?"

"I can respect it but it doesn't mean I have to do it but fine i'll leave. The eldest of the town is a man named Jelso,a elder female historian she might know something about of mystery girl" he said and The mage nodded as he wrapped up alex wounds "Alright lets go" the mage said looking around the the library.

Chane lead the way until he realised something "Where are we going anyway?" He asked feeling a bit ridiculous to be the one marching out first. "Also Alex, you have to stop being so hostile, you have a duty to anyone looking for information"

"the Historians house" the mage said leading the way down the road and toward the house where the elder female was living in. The libriran glared at him "but i also have a duty of both my family and well being" said rolling his eyes. the mage stopped and turned to them "shut up both of you, act like bickering old ladies sheesh just act friendly" the mage said and knocks ont he door .

The elder female walked to the door and opens it and blinked slowly " Caso, Alex good to see you my friends" she said smiling happpily. Caso was the mage's name.

Chane stepped to the front and bowed his head "Good day ma'am, my name is Chane. We're here to ask you a few strange and possibly dangerous questions"

Caso blinked "its about you know who" said slowly. the old lady nodded "then come in and sit down anywhere" she said as she sat down slowly and looked at the three slowly "Ask your question sI will try to answer them" she said . One of the maids helped Alex with his arms using a small bit of healing magic.

Chane leaned his elbows on his knees and his head on his wrists. "We want to know where she's buried and why she was killed"

"there are several ideas that float around, many say her father killed her in jealously and she cursed him and his kingdom. many say it was her boyfriend he wanted her all for himself. But some say it was a thief in the woods that wanted to kill her" said to them . Axel sighed gently "byut who wrote those words on her?"

Status
Not open for further replies.