Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: rescuing Grin from uncertain peril, it is highly unlikely Algernon would voluntarily frequent any sort of establishment that doesn't require membership to get in. Just now, he's probably off telling Alehorn the good news about the Skinner property over a nice glass of dwarven whisky. ;)

Sounds like I'll have to open up a fresh can of Cregan's specialty: Whoop-ass.

I'll be working on my post tomorrow, likely not that long since I'll leave what happens to Rexie. Unless you give me a few pointers as what you'd like to see happening (@Tyrannosaurus Rekt).

Great posts once again folks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: kixinorbit
Thanks!

I tried my best to make something that others could jump in on. I'm a sucker/whore for collab posts. To be honest, I don't have much for you to do. Take as much creative freedom with it. I guess the only I can say is that Grin tried to work himself out of the situation with words... and failed.

• Useful
I feel like my post was a bit gimmicky, but I thought I'd try to add a little something and put Hemlock in a place where interaction is possible. He'll probably be quite useless if an altercation breaks out, but he can spectate?

Thanks!

I tried my best to make something that others could jump in on. I'm a sucker/whore for collab posts. To be honest, I don't have much for you to do. Take as much creative freedom with it. I guess the only I can say is that Grin tried to work himself out of the situation with words... and failed.
There, a stand-off. Unfortunately RL got between me and typing this out, hence the slow reply.

Okay, scratch what I said before. I figure Alehorn prefers to live apart from everyone else on some big, fuck-off ranch, so Algernon's probably heading into some office he's got in town and then... well, I have a plan. One that should tie him nicely into Hemlock's storyline if not anywhere near the Cock and Bulls.

Hopefully I'll be posting sometime today. ;)

(Double post inbound)

A little later than I intended, but new post is up. Hope people like it. ;)

If no one is working on a post, I'll try to have one up at some point tomorrow. Not trying to take over the IC, I just don't want this to lose too much momentum.

Well, I was going to post-- but I don't have all that much to contribute atm. I think I'll hang out and see if another post or two goes up by this weekend.

I really hope people are still interested. .__.

Reactions: dreamshell
Sorry for the double post-- I just wanted to make sure people are still interested before I write another IC post.

I think some new blood would definitely help restore interest-- especially if we've lost some players. c:

I definitely am, though we seem to be in desperate need of fresh blood. Are @Tyrannosaurus Rekt and @Pellegrino still on board?
Yes, still here. One day away from another post involving the bar crew and pitting Edwin against Mister Unsavory. Apologies for the delay, rather busy in my personal life.

Yep. I'm still around. Apologies about not posting. I swear to all that is good and holy that the beginning of this year has been horrible. Between being sick, internet caps, and a death in my immediate family-- I've been having a hard time multi-tasking.

But I should be back more-or-less, a little slow catching up with things. I shouldn't disappear into vapors (or farts... whatever you preference) anymore.

I need to read through the posts. And, yeah, if Edwin wants take out ye-olde-racist-scumbag, go for it. I don't have any ideas of grandeur involving Grin. He is what he is, and that is not that awesome.

Yep. I'm still around. Apologies about not posting. I swear to all that is good and holy that the beginning of this year has been horrible. Between being sick, internet caps, and a death in my immediate family-- I've been having a hard time multi-tasking.

But I should be back more-or-less, a little slow catching up with things. I shouldn't disappear into vapors (or farts... whatever you preference) anymore.

I need to read through the posts. And, yeah, if Edwin wants take out ye-olde-racist-scumbag, go for it. I don't have any ideas of grandeur involving Grin. He is what he is, and that is not that awesome.
Don't worry about it.

I know well enough how you feel. I even think we've went down the same road (disease, death in family).

I've also received some crushing feedback on my uni research paper, which -in short- means I'll have to start from scratch. This in turn means I'll be a bit scarce myself, but I will make sure to check Iwaku every day or so to keep myself available to you guys.

Isn't that why we all do it? Life sucks, RP rules? Or some such :P

Status
Not open for further replies.