The Crystal of Balance

RWBY, all you really need to know is that weapons can transform, usually between melee and ranged forms. Depending on the weapon you might have more than one form. For Final Fantasy, that depends on which Final Fantasy Mythy has in mind. Given that we're based out of "Cornelia" probably the first one.
Here's some example pics
6b6.png
rwby_oc_weapon_by_equestrianmarine-d9s7844.jpg
_hazard_bandit____rwby_oc_weapon_by_darkusl0rd-da5wizh.jpg

As for Final Fantasy, I think I'm going for a bit more modern style like XIII, Type-0 and such. I'm not actually using a Final Fantasy world, just using some inspiration. Like the Crystals, and standard magic. Even then, some of it is probably modified. Maybe most of it.

I also have a question. @Wolfsbane706 @Jhuton @Ur Degaton @Jessica2477 how do you guys feel about GMPCs? Because I might want one using that "Vulcan" weapon if I could.
I think having some sort of military in-universe is a good idea.

I mean, each of the three places does have a military, as well as there being adventurers. May I ask where that came from though? I meant to ask about Game-Master Player Character.

I mean, each of the three places does have a military, as well as there being adventurers. May I ask where that came from though? I meant to ask about Game-Master Player Character.
I've never seen that abbreviation before and thought it meant something else entirely.

I've never seen that abbreviation before and thought it meant something else entirely.
Really? May I ask what? I am genuinely curious. Though would also like to know your thoughts on me having a character, because I am on the fence

Really? May I ask what? I am genuinely curious. Though would also like to know your thoughts on me having a character, because I am on the fence
I honestly thought it had something to do with military companies, like "Great Mesa Protection Company" or something like. Also, I don't mind if you have a character. It should be normal, I think.

Never heard the term before either lol. I'd be okay with a GM character. It would probably be a big help in moving the story along. Also, my main concern with joining this would be lacking enough knowledge about the mythology it's based on and being out of the loop in a sense. Because it seems this rp is drawing fairly heavily from the properties you mentioned.

Never heard the term before either lol. I'd be okay with a GM character. It would probably be a big help in moving the story along. Also, my main concern with joining this would be lacking enough knowledge about the mythology it's based on and being out of the loop in a sense. Because it seems this rp is drawing fairly heavily from the properties you mentioned.
I may be biased, but I don't think there's too much heavily on the mythology. Like, there may be some but at the same time, there''s not really since it's a custom world? I'm having a hard time explaining what I'm trying to say, but I'd try and get everything explained in the Signup thread as well.

RWBY, all you really need to know is that weapons can transform, usually between melee and ranged forms. Depending on the weapon you might have more than one form. For Final Fantasy, that depends on which Final Fantasy Mythy has in mind. Given that we're based out of "Cornelia" probably the first one.
Here's some example pics
6b6.png
rwby_oc_weapon_by_equestrianmarine-d9s7844.jpg
_hazard_bandit____rwby_oc_weapon_by_darkusl0rd-da5wizh.jpg

As for Final Fantasy, I think I'm going for a bit more modern style like XIII, Type-0 and such. I'm not actually using a Final Fantasy world, just using some inspiration. Like the Crystals, and standard magic. Even then, some of it is probably modified. Maybe most of it.

I also have a question. @Wolfsbane706 @Jhuton @Ur Degaton @Jessica2477 how do you guys feel about GMPCs? Because I might want one using that "Vulcan" weapon if I could.
What is a GMPC? If you don't mind me asking.

What is a GMPC? If you don't mind me asking.
Game Master Player Character, as stated before... But really, how has no one heard that? I don't get it xD

Reactions: Wolfsbane706
I don't play many TTRPGs so I'm not too familiar with any terminology associated with them.
I first learned it in relation to forum RPs, which is why I'm confused

I'mma try and get the signups done tomorrow

Reactions: Wolfsbane706
@Jessica2477 @Wolfsbane706 @Jhuton @Ur Degaton

The start of the OOC is up! I hope you enjoy! If you have questions or think of something to add, don't hesitate to let me know there!