Everything's better with figure skaters.
- Roleplay Invitations
- Group Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- A Few Posts A Day, A Few Posts a Week, Slow As Molasses
- My Usual Online Time
- All fuckin' day.
- Writing Levels
- Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Female
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- Favorite Genres
- Modern, futuristic, magical girl
- Genre You DON'T Like
- Horror, high fantasy, medieval
I think having some sort of military in-universe is a good idea.Here's some example picsRWBY, all you really need to know is that weapons can transform, usually between melee and ranged forms. Depending on the weapon you might have more than one form. For Final Fantasy, that depends on which Final Fantasy Mythy has in mind. Given that we're based out of "Cornelia" probably the first one.
As for Final Fantasy, I think I'm going for a bit more modern style like XIII, Type-0 and such. I'm not actually using a Final Fantasy world, just using some inspiration. Like the Crystals, and standard magic. Even then, some of it is probably modified. Maybe most of it.
I also have a question. Wolfsbane706 Jhuton Ur Degaton Jessica2477 how do you guys feel about GMPCs? Because I might want one using that "Vulcan" weapon if I could.