LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
(Sometimes during work if we are slow) after work and weekends :)
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Most any. Love historical, scifi, and fantasy mostly.
So I want to do a historical roleplay set in the 1700s France, think something similar to the three Musketeers.

I'm prepared to play a villain (either a leader or a counterpart) but I also want to play the Queen of France as my main character.

I was wondering if anyone out there had a historical plot they were craving that might fit in well with this, or if anyone was interested in joining?
I'm trying to keep it small, so around three to four roleplayers (once we have some people joining we can decide if we want to double up on some characters or not) who are pretty active for the most part to keep the roleplay going for as long as possible - or until the plot is complete.

I'm really looking for some musketeers and some villains for this idea...oh and a plot! :D​

I'm not super into making it a fantasy roleplay, however if I get a few decent roleplayers who all want a fantasy setting, I DO have a world, and maybe we can set something up.

What I'm looking for in my roleplayers:

-People who are red stars preferably (This can be negotiated) so there can be violence and mild heated moments before we skip.

-People who can post a MINIMUM of 3 large paragraphs, but typically keep their average around 5 or more.

-People who are able to post somewhere from once a day to three times a week. (I plan on implementing a posting order so no on gets left out, but I don't want to be waiting around on anyone either)

-People who are about the roleplay, not themselves. I don't want any attention grabbers in here looking for everyone else's character to fall in love with them, or someone who is able to kill everyone else. If you are an expert sword fighter, you might not be as good with a gun ect. you have to balance your characters please.

(That's all I can think of right now, but I may add to this later if we get some good suggestions or if I think of something else beneficial for the roleplay)

Finally:
If anyone else is interested in a Camelot roleplay please let me know, that may be a possibility.
And if anyone is interested in a Civil War/Post Civil War roleplay please let me know....the cravings are real for these two and they may make good group roleplays.

So yeah, please respond and either quote or @ me so I can see your response! :D
Feel free to ask me any questions you may have for me and my roleplaying style, ect. and please let us know if you would be interested in the 1700s France roleplay.

@DungeoneeringGoddess...I can dig a historical roleplay, however I'm not to big on my French history, lol. So I wouldn't be of much help, plot wise. However you did mention Civil War era as well and I've been itching to do a particular Civil War RP. You see I'm a huge fan of author Seth Grahame-Smith(he does alternate reality historical fiction) and my absolute favorite of his books is Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. Well I piggy backed off his story and thought it would be fun if Lincoln had formed a special task force of vampire hunters during the war.

@DungeoneeringGoddess...I can dig a historical roleplay, however I'm not to big on my French history, lol. So I wouldn't be of much help, plot wise. However you did mention Civil War era as well and I've been itching to do a particular Civil War RP. You see I'm a huge fan of author Seth Grahame-Smith(he does alternate reality historical fiction) and my absolute favorite of his books is Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. Well I piggy backed off his story and thought it would be fun if Lincoln had formed a special task force of vampire hunters during the war.

Well I'd really like to keep it more historical - but I'm not opposed to trying to start up one like that on a different thread :) would you want it to be a group or a one on one roleplay?

Well I'd really like to keep it more historical - but I'm not opposed to trying to start up one like that on a different thread :) would you want it to be a group or a one on one roleplay?

It could go either way I suppose, we could start it as a group RP...but if it doesn't gain interest, we can switch to 1x1

@DungeoneeringGoddess I'd be interested in a historical RP- I'm also not an expert on 1700's France, but I'm willing to learn and this idea looks interesting.