2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
The story follows a young queen Lexi and (YC) after the fall of the former queens kingdom. Lexi, now exiled, must survive long enough to build an army to take back her kingdom, while YC helps in any way he can while hiding among the kitchen staff of the new usurpers. Will the Queen make it back to the stromholt or will she fail to take her kingdom back.

(Yes I took this from Choices, changed names and we can change it how we like.)

Lexi was outside in the warm sunny day, she was enjoying the wind in her long blonde hair. She turned pulling her sword as it clanged against another. Her lips turned into a small smile,"Nice try I heard you coming behind me." She said and stepped back as she looked at the man who has been her child hood friend. He lunged at her and she side stepped it and attacked back till he disarmed her and pulled her close thier faces inches from each other, her eyes on him and she winked teasing him. They jumped away from each other when her body guard called her name
Looking for a male and to make this our own.

still looking

Status
Not open for further replies.