The Crossroad Inn OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok thanks XD

Cable is down which means wifi as well. So here I am on phone mode, wifi turned off and buggy. Nonetheless I STILL HAVE INTERNET. XD

Too late for me to answer.Just got home from work. Sometimes tomorrow for sure. @~@ I am going to the beach. Just wanted to let you know. D:

Alright! I think that's everyone.
So I think what I'm going to do is take the people who were really interested in this rp, and I'm going to move it to the fantasy section rather than the jump in.
So those of you who would like to see this rp go on, and not mind possibly making a character sheet, let me know either here, or in my inbox, and I will make a new thread in the fantasy section.
Also, you're welcome to keep the character You already have, or make a new one.

Reactions: AAB
You can count me in. Expect Darius come back from the "catacombs" he was in.

Does this mean that this is no longer going on? I saw the banner at the top of the site and I was intrigued, and I was going to investigate this morning. Here I am investigating, and it looks like you've closed the jump-in version? May I ask exactly what's going on with this? Because I'm interested...

Reactions: AAB
@PrincessLala95 Apparently, the jump in version of the RP has died prematurely and the "closed" one (actually, AFAIK you can still join us) didn't even get started, sadly.

PLEASE, REVIVE THIS RP!!!! D8

Also, I think we should re-do the headcount to see if the Rp is worthy to be revived, shall we?

Three :P

EDIT: Are any of you aware that you can "follow" this thread by pressing the respective button at the top of this thread? That way you will get notifications on any updates that happen in the RP (or the OOC)

I, just had my day made.
I apologize to those of you who have been posting here, as I've not been receiving the appropriate notifications to, well, notify me.
I will more than likely be creating a new ooc/sign up and ic thread today, depending on the number of peoplewho respond to the ooc/sign up :3
I'll work on that now, and it will be going to the fantasy section~

Reactions: Lu'Lexa Ashe Galaxy
Status
Not open for further replies.