The Crossroad Inn OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for the sides of the war, Religion could be a good idea, or even just boundary disputes. Race could work, but then we'd have to play pretty normal races to have disputes between the main races, and not just every race there was. It could also be something around the likes of one country found a spy in there midst and found that action for war.

Alright! For everyone who has been following along, I will finally be posting tonight or tomorrow. If you have any last ideas or things you'd like in the rp, either post here or pm me.
And let's try to finally get this started off!

Reactions: Gold
Alrighty then, so about what time tonight?? Oh and what will be the range of magic and technology in this, because there should probably be limits

Very very early stages of guns as far as weapons go, no cars, phones, etc. As far as magic, just nothing too overpowering, as far as people go, and not every single person in the world can just use it. Not as rare as like, Lord of the Rings, but it's not just there for everyone. Youhave to learn it. Some are born with a more natural talent for it, though not many.

Sounds right about perfect, the way magic should be. As for guns such as a blunderbuss? And all those old guns form the 19th century

And the magic ordeal is probably going to be a big part of the whole war aspect as far as the differing sides.

And I'm about to go back to bed, but whenever I get up and awake and such I'll be posting it.

Warning:everything is still a little rough around the edges, and I still want to make a lot of it up to you guys. I basically want to run it like D&D, I'll probably play a character, but for the most part, I'll be playing the npcs you guys run into where you decide to go.

And essentially, Yes. The really crappy, slower guns. They still get jammed a lot.

Bedtime for me, but feel free to post more questions, I'll answer them when I post :3

Goto sleep already xD but sweet sounds amazing. D&D based is always cool

Link =3?
And I had totally not forgotten about this.

I've been following along and love the intention of everyone's D&D and forgotten realms world, and that I've acquainted experience role playing in.
I usually try to create characters that are not mentioned and play lead roles to bring the story along.
I'll keep a lookout and give updates once I've decided! ^_^

I'm honestly still deciding whether I want to go with a drow or mix it up with being a dwarf... decisions.

Thankies :3
I thought the D&D request would be fun

Well, mix it up! If you don't like it I'll allow character switches or playing multiple characters provided you can handle it

I'll drop in when I can. At work.
But thanks for the invi! Post later!

Ah shit.. I feel like I was late smh.
I'll reply later depending if I get wifi QuQ.
I will play a female character name trivia... She'll most likely be a succubus..Whatevers.

Status
Not open for further replies.