The Crossover Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the max character count in the RP? Like how many character each could have?

LET THERE BE A NOTHER METAL GOLIATH!

Name:White-Glint
Picture:
white%20mecha%20armored%20core%201637x1500%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperto.com_27.jpg

Franchise/Series:Armore Core series
Personality:Glint is Very smart and pasient,he is less of a talker and more of a planer as he dose not run around without thinking,he plans everything,aswell with this,he is serius and Honord Fighter.As who ever he fights he treats them with respect even if is his enemy.As he treats Allies all Respect Possible.

Since these Mechon guys are essentially robotic, I'm presuming Upgrade can overtake them, and in turn, Metal Face to some extent.

Since these Mechon guys are essentially robotic, I'm presuming Upgrade can overtake them, and in turn, Metal Face to some extent.
and By that you mean if they can be taken over?like be told what too do correct?

Since Metal Face is a more powerful, Upgrade can only control his movements to an extent. It's somewhat like a wrestle, where the best Upgrade does is leave some of Metal Face's spots open, and maybe destroy a few Mechon during the struggle.

LET THERE BE A NOTHER METAL GOLIATH!

Name:White-Glint
Picture:
white%20mecha%20armored%20core%201637x1500%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperto.com_27.jpg

Franchise/Series:Armore Core series
Personality:Glint is Very smart and pasient,he is less of a talker and more of a planer as he dose not run around without thinking,he plans everything,aswell with this,he is serius and Honord Fighter.As who ever he fights he treats them with respect even if is his enemy.As he treats Allies all Respect Possible.
Accepted? I think I'm going to limit the huge robots count to 3 too.
Also, we are having two storylines
FIRST:
Lucina, Superman, Ben, Metal Face, Wolf, Yusuf, Cv and Sonic
SECOND:
Samus, Doom Marine, Master Chief, White-Glint, Amateratsu, Shade and that Billy Hatcher girl.

Also @Jaysunn leave sending enemies to me, if you could.

Last edited by a moderator:
uh...can anybody answer my question? Can i have a secondary OC?

Crap..
I think I may need to drop.

I don't really have time to catch up right now, and it may be a bit before I do. I'm afraid it'll take forever for me to catch up, either way..

Sorry guys! >_<

The other side has more things Upgrade can power up. I am curious what a Upgrade-boosted CV can do.

So, we can use original characters?

Well... as to the oc's...
I would prefer to only have the actual characters, but if you have to put oc's in, then I will tolerate them.

Well, what kind of team doesn't have a skyship?

Well, OCs are one thing. How about a game character from a game with zero combat? Like an idol rhythm simulator? Well, they are idols, so they can always use dance moves, in a similiar way others use martial arts.

I would like to join this Role Play, if that is all right. However, I don't want to create a cs unless I can join, so that I don't clutter your pages. Another question I have... Can I have 2 characters?

if im correct yea because i have 3 characters XD

Will our two storylines meet at some point? I am inteterested in the second, so I'm going to go, good to go, reserve Neptune.

Name: Neptune
As Neptune:
04ff6d794604a3737a66b865585f1532.png

As Purple Heart:
acb14f69df397a964746925aaf8c986d.png
Franchise/Series: Hyperdimension Neptune Series
Personality: Neptune is a very energetic, playful young individual. She acts like a child, even in serious situations. She keeps a positive attitude and is sure to try to cheer her comrades up.
In her busty, more curvacious and slender HDD form, Purple Heart, she acts more serious and protective, but still remains that aura of friendliness.
Other: I will be combining a few mechanics from spinoff games like Neptune U into this character. This mechanic is known as costume-break, which is present in games such as Senran Kagura. Depending on her outfit, Neptune and Purple Heart's dons may break, reducing their defenses and boosting their speed.

Also, I intend to use this character for the second storyline. She has tripped dimensions like twice, so third time is a charm. Can someone give me a good summary of the second storyline with Samus and Shade? Who are they fighting?

Also it seems that this site hates Danbooru. Just Copy image url on any broken pics.

Last edited:
uh...can anybody answer my question? Can i have a secondary OC?
yes.
I would like to join this Role Play, if that is all right. However, I don't want to create a cs unless I can join, so that I don't clutter your pages. Another question I have... Can I have 2 characters?
yes.
Name: Neptune
As Neptune:
04ff6d794604a3737a66b865585f1532.png

As Purple Heart:
acb14f69df397a964746925aaf8c986d.png
Franchise/Series: Hyperdimension Neptune Series
Personality: Neptune is a very energetic, playful young individual. She acts like a child, even in serious situations. She keeps a positive attitude and is sure to try to cheer her comrades up.
In her busty, more curvacious and slender HDD form, Purple Heart, she acts more serious and protective, but still remains that aura of friendliness.
Other: I will be combining a few mechanics from spinoff games like Neptune U into this character. This mechanic is known as costume-break, which is present in games such as Senran Kagura. Depending on her outfit, Neptune and Purple Heart's dons may break, reducing their defenses and boosting their speed.

Also, I intend to use this character for the second storyline. She has tripped dimensions like twice, so third time is a charm. Can someone give me a good summary of the second storyline with Samus and Shade? Who are they fighting?

Also it seems that this site hates Danbooru. Just Copy image url on any broken pics.
Accepted, though the pics don't load.

Okay, here is my character.
Name: Mario
Franchise: Super Mario Bros.
Picture:

Personality: Mario is a helpful person. He helps those in need, even if it seems pointless. He is a bit playful, and he doesn't hold a grudge, for the most part. After he saves Princess Peach from Bowser, her kidnapper, the three of them go Karting with many of Mario's other Frienemies. He is a happy, bubbly person who has a hard time feeling down.

I cannot decide if I should use my namesake Doopliss or not.
Picture won't show up, i'll fix it when I can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, here is my character.
Name: Mario
Franchise: Super Mario Bros.
Picture:

Personality: Mario is a helpful person. He helps those in need, even if it seems pointless. He is a bit playful, and he doesn't hold a grudge, for the most part. After he saves Princess Peach from Bowser, her kidnapper, the three of them go Karting with many of Mario's other Frienemies.

I cannot decide if I should use my namesake Doopliss or not.
Picture won't show up, i'll fix it when I can.
I've been waiting for this...
Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.