The Crossover Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
DANGIT
My alerts stopped working and I haven't been getting them for either threads.. I'll post shortly. >_<

Well this looks interesting ^^ I'll have to think about it, though. I have been real busy lately with RPs and Real Life. So many good gaming characters though! How far are you guys in the IC?

OH GEEZ OH DARN

Is there still room?

I just saw the banner for this and saw "signups might be closing soon"

Unforunately, seeing as how it is Wednesday and GYARA is presumably gone, it's hard to really say much.

In the IC we're barely starting off, basically just fortifying a small area while Metal Face says, "LET ME IN." I would presume it's not that late, and plus, I believe GYARA said that his character was joining in the universe when it kicked in, so I would assume there are alternate ways to join. As for room, I have no idea.

On a side note, if we were to continue rping while GYARA is away, I would presume we would just be trying to keep Metal Face away or something, seeing as how he's not as cuddly as I thought he would be,

Reactions: AnastiaCrest01
*Slowli pulls out gun*
Who took Blade wolf.......He was sopos too be Mine....JK XD

Lets get the 2 Badass space Marines Shall we XD

Name:The Doom Guy
Picture:
Doom.jpg

Franchise/Series:Doom Series
Personality:This man is in all ways VERY brave as he face Demons and went too Hell itself!,Doom guy would Fight with no Hesitation and No fear,he has Strong will and strong personality,he is serius and Silent but being silent just makes him a Mistery (Remember...Im taking the Clasic so Doom 3 dosent Take place yet XD)

Doom Guy has a large arsenal of wepons from a Pistol too the one and only BFG 9000.

Name:John 117 Aka "Master Chife"
Picture:
Master_Chief_in_Halo_4.png

Franchise/Series:Halo Series
Personality:Chife is a Nother Worthy and Brave Space Marine,He is Full of will and would Face any Foe even if his life at risk or Give his life too save Humanity as he has face events like this in the pass (Halo 4 end would be one),Similer too the Doom Guy he is Brave in Many ways but he talks and not be a silent like the Pixelated Classic above.Aswell he has a worthy Companion Cortana.

The original and new guy. Nice man

XD Indeed....*Old man voice* The Doom Guy is Old....so Master chief took his place of Fame....But the doom Guy still Lives in me heart as the Most Badass Pixelated Marine ever...Still...Both are great Marines....I use too be a Marine like you....Till i went too hell Too kill demons....Good times

*Old man Voice* Indeed....Only thing left is starcraft.....we have Halo,Warhammer,Doom.....what else we need for the space crew?

Ya might wanna consider not allowing people to sign up as characters as powerful as superman.

Sudden plot twist, I am on internet because of my other grandma having a router (yay)

Altair, Doom guy and Master Chief accepted.

As to how you all guys are going to join...
I guess the professor can sorta send you to wherever the party is and as to my character (still unsure whether to pick Samus or Sonic...) he/she will be the one who escaped first because of ultimate speed/ chozo technology.

and also the "two groups" idea might pass the test though CV and Yusuf for some reason are in diferent worlds than Clark and Lucina (ekhm.) And actually I could go with both Samus and Sonic (yay)

Status
Not open for further replies.