The Crossover Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Alex Mercer

Picture:
imgres

Series of origin: Prototype

Personality: very serious, ruthless, and outspoken. Alex isnt afraid to get his hands dirty, to accomplish his goals.
Accepted, as one of the last ones, because as soon as they enter the Lab, the Signups might (or might not) end.

Name:
Metal Face
Picture:
latest

Franchise/Series:
Xenoblade
Personality:
One of the Faced Mechon. The Mechons are a race of robots that, like their god, Mechonis, are at odds with the organic Homs (the Xenoblade universe's humans). The Faced Mechon are significantly more powerful than their brethren; this particular one, Metal Face, wants Shulk's Monado. Metal Face prefers to shred his foes to ribbons and shoot up anything in his way. He enjoys killing and his craving for the Monado drives his actions towards Shulk's party. He enjoys causing anger in others, but he will flee with his engine between his legs if threatened.

Metal Face has a cannon on his back and long, sharp claws for fingers. He can transform into a sort of jet to fly around quickly. A massive machine, Metal Face's imposing stature and attitude strike fear into the hearts of his enemies.

The main reason for his rivalry with Shulk is his ruthless killing of Fiora, Shulk's best friend.​

Name:
Metal Face
Picture:
latest

Franchise/Series:
Xenoblade
Personality:
One of the Faced Mechon. The Mechons are a race of robots that, like their god, Mechonis, are at odds with the organic Homs (the Xenoblade universe's humans). The Faced Mechon are significantly more powerful than their brethren; this particular one, Metal Face, wants Shulk's Monado. Metal Face prefers to shred his foes to ribbons and shoot up anything in his way. He enjoys killing and his craving for the Monado drives his actions towards Shulk's party. He enjoys causing anger in others, but he will flee with his engine between his legs if threatened.

Metal Face has a cannon on his back and long, sharp claws for fingers. He can transform into a sort of jet to fly around quickly. A massive machine, Metal Face's imposing stature and attitude strike fear into the hearts of his enemies.

The main reason for his rivalry with Shulk is his ruthless killing of Fiora, Shulk's best friend.​
Accepted I guess, though how are you going to put him into the story is unknown to me.

Just so everyone knows in using the superman from the animated series because he isn't as strong then the one from the comics and it would be more fair when rping

Should we start with a universe none of our characters originate from? Just to make sure they got bonded and don't have an urge to leave the party.

Should we start with a universe none of our characters originate from? Just to make sure they got bonded and don't have an urge to leave the party.
You know, I was planing on making my character that would come from the first universe, but I suppose he could by accident be sent to another dimension or something.

Though I dont plan on playing as a Girl (Yet the person I'm planning is almost exactly like me), could I add an OC as like a person to cheer her on?

He's probably starting on saturday! I dunno.

so are we all going to the same universe?

Maybe we could have 2 stories?? We can all set up two characters, then we can have one story start out, then maybe the other one, then on the second round, they fuse! *Does poor impression of mad scientist laughter*

You know, start out with 2 seperate stories...then fuse them together!

Status
Not open for further replies.