The Crossover Roleplay II: The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GYARA

Original poster
This is a sequel/continuation of this: The Crossover Roleplay | IwakuRoleplay.com

Imagine all your favourite video game/movie/anime characters. Now imagine them being in each others' universes and meeting each other. The idea is as simple as that.

But don't think it's just "let's throw some characters together for fun" no, no, no... all the universes are threatened by an evil force... will they save the universes together, or shall they share a terrible fate? You decide. Or your characters, rather.

Keep in mind, I am and always be a gamer at core, so Video Game universes might be more favorized by me than Anime or Movie ones. If this fact does not discourage you, great. Jump right in. After you post your CS of course. And I approve it.

CS Sheet:

Name:
Franchise/Series:
Description/Image: I would prefer images.
Personality:
Other:

Ah... Rules. Kepping order and stuff. Well, about those...

1. Do not godmode. Any godmoding character will be insta-killed. Amen.

2. Do not change the setting without my permission ( If I say the characters are in Universe 1 then don't state they "suddenly warped to Universe 2" unless you ask me if the characters can go to Universe 2 and I approve)

3. Don't be a dick. No, really, be polite and respect others' opinions (or GTFO)

4. I respect you might have trouble with grammar. I also have English as my second language, but at least try to write well (eg. don't make stupid mistakes like using "should of" or mistaking "they're" with "there" and "their")

5. The character limit is 2. I can make an exception once or twice, but bear with the fact that I might deny third CS (that's how things are here)

6. Type "Indeed" in the Other section of your CS to let me know you read the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_nx28nyF7du1utj85ho2_400.gif

tumblr_nw20n4tiGu1rw9rpoo6_400.gif

"Henshin!"

Name:
Tenkuuji Takeru

Franchise/Series:
Kamen Rider/Kamen Rider Ghost

Race:
Human/Ghost

vGacjkU.gif

"Let's Go! Kakugo! Gho- Gho- Gho- Ghost! Go! Go! Go! Go!"

Personality:
Also known as the titular character of Kamen Rider Ghost, Tenkuuji Takeru is a slightly timid lad who gains confidence overtime. He is shown to care about the lives of others, having lost his own previously. He self-doubts himself at times, but at the end of the day, he acts like a true Kamen Rider, doing what he defines as justice.

Other:
His rival, Spectre, tends to stop him wherever he goes. It is likely that Spectre will follow Ghost in this Roleplay as well.
Kamen Rider Ghost is a current ongoing Series when this application was made. When I first make this application, it is at its 9th episode, and is expected to have ~50 episodes. Indeed, this will bring rise to some continuity errors but sometimes canon flaws are fanon flaws.​

Last edited:
tumblr_nx28nyF7du1utj85ho2_400.gif

tumblr_nw20n4tiGu1rw9rpoo6_400.gif

"Henshin!"

Name:
Tenkuuji Takeru

Franchise/Series:
Kamen Rider/Kamen Rider Ghost

Race:
Human/Ghost

vGacjkU.gif

"Let's Go! Kakugo! Gho- Gho- Gho- Ghost! Go! Go! Go! Go!"

Personality:
Also known as the titular character of Kamen Rider Ghost, Tenkuuji Takeru is a slightly timid lad who gains confidence overtime. He is shown to care about the lives of others, having lost his own previously. He self-doubts himself at times, but at the end of the day, he acts like a true Kamen Rider, doing what he defines as justice.

Other:
His rival, Spectre, tends to stop him wherever he goes. It is likely that Spectre will follow Ghost in this Roleplay as well.
Kamen Rider Ghost is a current ongoing Series when this application was made. When I first make this application, it is at its 9th episode, and is expected to have ~50 episodes.​
You didn't read the rules, did you? I can understand, with all the excitement. Accepted, be sure to look at the rules, though.

Yeah, I kinda forgot to put something extra. I'll add it in a bit.

And just so I don't forget to do this later...

Name:Sonic The Hedgehog
Franchise/Series: Sonic The Hedgehog (Well Duh)
Age: 16 (or so the wiki says, I don't even know anymore)
Race: Hedgehog
Description/Image:
sonic__i_don_t_know_by_ketrindarkdragon-d5x1at7.png

Personality: Sonic's the definition of free. He runs faster than the speed of sound, loves freedom, always does what he thinks is right, sometimes rushes in his actions, but always cares for his friends. Whenever he's needed, he'll come to rescue, and he'll come with style. He's got an attitude, and can be childish at times, but he knows when to act mature.
Other: He has several transformations, including Super Sonic (after gathering the 7 Chaos Emeralds), Dark Sonic (when infuriated) and Hyper Sonic (When he has the 7 Chaos Emeralds and the Master Emerald). He can also use the force named Chaos. He learned to do that from his rival, Shadow, when they first met.
Indeed.

The picture is Tucker from Red vs Blue. The series is basically a halo AU.

I'm actually thinking of replacing Ghost with another character, maybe another Kamen Rider such as W or Wizard. I'll make up my mind before any sign of commencing the RP begins.

In the meantime I'll make my second character. He/She is really polymorphic, I dare say.

MMO Player.

Last edited:
WIP

Name:
Unknown, it can't even say its own name.

Franchise/Series:
Various MMOs, some of them include 'Dragon Nest', 'Phantasy Star Online 2', 'Onigiri', and so on. It takes on forms based on avatars from these worlds.

Race:
???, varies

Description/Image: I would prefer images.

Personality:

Other:
What you hear from it is based off pre-programmed game dialogue, which is mostly battle cries and words of motivation and all that. However, if your character is based off the avatar of an MMO player, your character will indeed be capable of understanding its words.
This character arguably has fourth wall awareness, and can recognise a good deal of characters.​

Three of us? Tough break.

Three of us? Tough break.
Yeah... Not quite what I expected... the first one had so much attention, I was sure it would be the same with the sequel. Well, it disappoints me a bit, but gotta live with it, amirite?

Yeah. Maybe it's the loss of banners.

I've been waiting for mellenia.

Wish to start small?

New here. Is this how I do this?

Name: Keiichi Morisato
Franchise/Series: Ah! My Goddess!
Race: Human
Appearance: http://image.funscrape.com/images/m/morisato_keiichi-12244.jpg
Personality: pure and innocent, a nice guy who is often overwhelmed by things around him but has survived many things bigger than he is. Keiichi has a measure of self-doubt that makes him very human and is somewhat shy. He is unsure of himself a lot of the time, and often worries whether Belldandy will decide to leave him. He cares about doing things right, loves working on vehicles and racing, and has nervous tension due to his high-stress life. Being without Belldandy makes him more cynical as time goes on, as he tends to attract a lot of misfortune. He is known for acts of unconditional kindness even for those that do not deserve them, and always tries to do his best. Stressed out and may occasionally have outbursts from that.

Bio: Keiichi was a student of the Nekomi institute of technology and a member of the NIT Motor Club. One day Keiichi accidentally dialed something called the "Goddess Relief Office" and was chosen to receive a wish from the goddess Belldandy. By accident, he ends up wishing for her to be by his side forever. Ever since, the two have been together. Soon, he was living with Belldandy's two sisters and for a short time another goddess as well. He lived through many stressful things, but considered it the best time of his life because Belldandy was with him.

Other: Ah! I am overwhelmed indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.